Remember me

Shut Up! and feel Honored.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You’ll be reborn into someone that everyone will see as perfection"  F(x)- Pinocchio 

 

Seon rolled her eyes as the boys scolded her about taking the alleyway by herself. They were being overdramatic  It wasn't the first time she had taken the alleyway back to her home, and it was also not the first time she ran into Hyunbae and his goons. 

She tilted her head as she went deeper into her thoughts.  True,  it wasn't her first time running into the shark gang , but every time she did either one of the boys would appear out of nowhere or they all would show up out of nowhere to back her up. She looked around at the boys who were currently expressing their disapproval,  especially a turning red in the face Hajin who was being way to passionate in his speech. 

"Hey, idot. We're talking to you." Seon snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Byunghee speak.  That was the first thing he said since they left the alleyway leaving the sharks to clean up their wounds after the boys beat them up.  They were currently sitting in seon grandmother's porridge shop. 

"Y- yeah I'm listening." Seon said as she stared blankly at Byunghee. He stared back with a calculating look before breaking out into one of his devious grins. "Yah! An Seon! Take this seriously,  you shouldn't walk down the alleyway by yourself! No matter the day in this neighborhood,  especially when low life shrimps are around " Hajin yelled across the table,  Kyungjong nodding his head furiously in agreement.  

Seon narrowed her eyes at the two. "Look. I am not a child. I can take which ever way back home I see fit.  You all are being dramatic." If Hajin's face could get any more red he would pop. He slammed his hand on the table " Your missing the point!" Seon slightly jumped at Hajin's outburst.  

Doil rested his hand softly on her shoulder. "We aren't saying that you can't go down certain area's. And We are also not trying to treat you like a child. We just want you to be safe. And going down alleys that the sharks like to hang around isn't practically being safe. " Doil gave her a soft smile after after he finished speaking.

Seon knew that they were right but her she wouldn't admit to it. Her pride wouldn't let it. She slowly puffed out her cheeks. The boys knew this sign, it was her way of showing that she was sorry but didn't want the words to come from her own mouth. Jihyuk quickly changed the subject,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter