Gotta go to work

Shut Up! and feel Honored.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm actually a bit worried because you're so sweet."

B2st Gotta go to work 

Seon swung her book bag as she walked down the street. She hummed one of eye candy songs that the had been practicing recently. She was about a good five minutes away from her Grandma's sports shop when she spotted to teacher silba cross the way. She remembered what she had said to him earlier this morning and mentally facepalm herself she quickly hunch  down and ran around behind the building. She decides to take the alleyway to her grandmas porridge shop instead of risking bumping into teacher Silba.

Today just wasn't his day. Seon thought to herself, he had woken up to find out his only daughter was sleeping with a guy under his roof. And to make it worse they weren't even married, to make it even more worse it was byunghee.  Seon shuffled her combat boots on the uneven pavement. She loved her boys, that exactly what they were her boys.

They were always their for her, Wookyung  was also but she has always complained about the way she dressed and how she wished she would show more of her femme side. But between the guys and their playboy ways Seon loved it when she could runaway to Wookyung when they talked about their hookups. Sometimes they would forget she was the only girl in the room and would go into to much detail.  In result Seon would get flustered and make an excuse to be excused, laughter usually erupting behind her.

Seon caught her reflection. She stopped to take herself in, she had on the boys version of her school uniform black slacks that was one size to big seeing that they were Doils old ones, they hung loosely on her hips but was held up by a belt that she had to poke extra holes in just to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter