I am a good, good boy.

Shut Up! and feel Honored.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby where you at, baby grab my hand, it's dangerous"

GD & Taeyang goodbye

 

"An Seon don't be late for school!" Seon quickly lifted her head up off her pillow as she heard the soft Voice of her grandma and two quick raps on her door. "I'm up, I'm up! " her voice came out horase and she felt groggy. She mentally slapped her self for lifting her head up so fast. 

She heard her grandma's soft steps leave from her door. She rolled out of her bed and onto the floor. She let out a groan as she just sat there trying to remember last night. She looked at the mirror that hung on her closet door. She looked like a mess, Her hair was everywhere and she still had on her clothes from last night. She let out a yawn as she stood up scratching her backside lazily. She went threw the pile of clean clothes on the floor.After she got her uniform pants and shirt she headed down the hall to the restroom. She got dressed and went down the stairs into the porridge Shop that her grandma ran.

The shop wasn't nothing special, it has been in the family for years. The family lived at the top of the building and the bottom was the porridge restaurant. It only sat 6 tables with 4 chairs to each one. It was like any other mom and pop porridge shop hole in the wall. But seon knew they would probably be in a better financial system if her grandma wasn't so kind in giving anyone free porridge if they couldn't pay.

As seon got to the bottom steps she looked up to see where her grandma was. "What are you two freeloaders doing!" Seon folded her hands over her chest as she walked over to Hajin and kyungjong who were stuffing their faces with porridge that her grandma no doubt had made for them.

"Freeloaders! Who you callingfreeloaders!" Hajin said mouth spraying food. Seon scrunched up her nose "stop talking with your mouth full!" She picked up his napkin and pushed it into his face.  "grandma! What I say about giving these two freeloaders free food!" Seon pouted and stumped her foot.

Her grandma gave a soft chuckle as she sat down two glasses of water for Hajin and kyungjong to drink. "It's okay seon, these are growing boys they need to eat"  kyungjong nodded his head in agreement and Hajin smirked "Yeah Sammie, we are growing- OUCH OUCH!" Seon grabbed Hajin and kyungjong  by their ears and started to drag them out the door. "Bye grandma I'll come back straight after school to help out with the shop!" She yelled over her shoulder, " Bye grandma!" Both boys yelled also.

"My ear feels like it's falling off!"kyungjong whined as he rubbed his ear. They  were walking down the street towards school , the rest of the gang would be joining them on the way. "Quit being such a baby" seon said , she took kyungjong back from him and got on it, slowly making circles around the two other band members. Kyungjong just stuck out his tongue. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter