8: "First Crisis"

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter :

-Chapter 1 : The news about khuntoria came out, there so many comment that they feel sorry to Victoria because Nichkhun dumped her, made Tiffany apology to Victoria.
-Chapter 2 : Victoria actually already had a boyfriend TOP, and they love each other
-Chapter 3: F(x) comeback red light and became winner, to congratulate their first place, jessica as Krystal sister treat a dinner for f(x) and khunfany, who accidentally meet with Jessica came along in dinner party, but the sulli question made all people feel fishy about Victoria “boyfriend”
-Chapter 4 : Nichkhun very disturbed with Victoria “boyfriend” gossip, he know he wrong but his mind very different with his heart.
-Chapter 5 :Khunfany meet with Toptoria in SM Private party all people welcome TOP with warm hug, but Nichkhun very annoyed with that situation. Until Nichkhun find the situation where she can talk with Victoria just both of them, Nichkhun asked anything that really bothered his for couple years, bust the answer made him very angry, not satisfied with the answer.
-Chapter 6: Nichkhun meet Victoria at the Bar, but Victoria very mean to him. Some scene about TOP and Nichkhun tense time when double date dinner. A special appearance of Donghae. Victoria still not talk about toilet accident. And a reporter found Victoria with donghae and nichkhun.
-Chapter 7 : TOPTORIA flashback, how can they became lovers from TOP side.

Once again for reader this story based the situation at 2014 until 2015 when Khunfanny news breaking up. (Just for remember)

After TOP persuade Victoria because Luna things, he explain to her why he choose Luna as his favorite member in f(x), Victoria can’t help but agree with him. That night after reconcile the two lovers had a beautiful night, really a good one. Think about last night TOP can’t help, but her face looks like idiot now, smile ear to ear like a kid. Actually his action was impolite in this room, with so many senior from actor side. Once a time, his group actor meet up, just to strengthen their friendship.

“Why you smiled like that, I watched you as soon as you sat in this place you already smiled like crazy.” One of his senior, Jung Woo Sung asked him. TOP just replied him with his silly face. “Something good right ?” The older continued his question. TOP nodded her head. “You had a girlfriend? What do you do last night with her huh ?”. TOP shocked with his sunbae question, look flustered he just shake of his head.

Beside member Bigbang, member f(x), some of Victoria and TOP friend, their CEO and some of close staff in their agency. The others don’t know about their relationship, from his deep heart he want to open their relationship to public just like taeyang and his girlfriend but he respect Victoria to keep this relationship close from outside. Victoria said, that their relationship can made their fans hurt, because their job was an idol after all.

“You can introduced her to us.” Jung Woo Sung continued about TOP’s girlfriend things.

“Next time, if she agree with that, she was a shy person after all.” TOP replied the oldest question.

Jung Woo Sung just gave her an okay and continued his beers. TOP looked around, he always respect his sunbae in actor’s field, they had different atmospher than his senior in singer’s field. His hard worked in big and small screen pay with this such a friendship with A-list actor friends in K-entertainment.

“Seunghyun-nim.” His one bestfriend, Lee dong hwi, who more silly than him gave TOP a bottle of beer and bow to Jung Woo Sung who sat beside TOP. TOP accept it, and said thank you to him. TOP and Lee Dong Hwi talk about their next project, they talk about reply 1994 that became another success drama to Director Shin Won Ho, and Lee Dong Hwi tell TOP that he will try to Reply 1988 audition cast, so TOP gave him a good luck.

Lee Dong Hwi, drunk his beer again. “Yaaa, three days ago I came here, but found something unbelievable. That was first time I found something like that.” He told TOP with his exaggerated style. TOP just frowned, wonder what is that exactly. “I think they was a famous singer, they face so familiar. I think will be another hot news after this.” TOP keep calm, and process what the behind meaning of all his word. “Akhhh..” Lee Dong Hwi clap his hand. “You know about f(x) ?” TOP burst his beer because Lee Dong Hwi’s word. Lee Dong Hwi asked TOP, that he was okay and why he drunk like that, and gave him a tissue, not just TOP the other actor, was shocked because TOP act, TOP stand up a bow said sorry to them. FYI Lee Dong Hwi is his bestfriend but he was the others, TOP never found a good time to introduce Victoria to Lee Dong Hwi.

“Why with f(x)?” TOP became anxious if his girlfriend’s group became topic.

Lee Dong Hwi, clean his pants because some of TOP’s beers spalsh at him. Lee Dong Hwi looked at TOP. “You know 2PM?”.

TOP more anxious if this two group mentioned together. He just nooded his head as an answer to Lee Dong Hwi question.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter