7 : "First Meet"

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter :

-Chapter  1 : The news about khuntoria came out, there so many comment that they feel sorry to Victoria because Nichkhun dumped her, made Tiffany apology to Victoria.
-Chapter 2 : Victoria actually already had a boyfriend TOP, and they love each other
-Chapter 3: F(x) comeback red light and became winner, to congratulate their  first place, jessica as Krystal sister treat a dinner for f(x) and khunfany, who accidentally meet with Jessica came along in dinner party, but the sulli question made all people feel fishy about Victoria “boyfriend”
-Chapter 4 : Nichkhun very disturbed with Victoria “boyfriend” gossip, he know he wrong but his mind very different with his heart.
-Chapter 5 :Khunfany meet with Toptoria in SM Private party all people welcome TOP with warm hug, but Nichkhun very annoyed with that situation. Until Nichkhun find the situation where she can talk with Victoria just both of them, Nichkhun asked anything that really bothered his for couple years, bust the answer made him very angry, not satisfied with the answer.

-Chapter 6: Nichkhun meet Victoria at the Bar, but Victoria very mean to him. Some scene about TOP and Nichkhun tense time when double date dinner. A special appearance of Donghae.  Victoria still not talk about toilet accident. And a reporter found Victoria with donghae and nichkhun.

 

Once again for reader this story based the situation at 2014 until 2015 when Khunfanny news breaking up. (Just for remember)

TOP  with Victoria lie down in front of TV at TOP house, these day TOP was very busy with his movie, and Victoria with her drama in China that was to hard for them to meet up in daily. Victoria took TOP hands, she grab his hand very tight thought if she loose that hand she will lose it. TOP played with Victoria hair with his other hand.

 

“Can I asked you something ?” Victoria break their silent moment. Looked at TOP.

 

TOP just gave her a smile, indicate if he gave her approval.

 

“In f(x), who is member  you like it, as a fans ?” Victoria looked his again with serious face but still cute for TOP. TOP keep silent for moment, thinks about moment they became lovers.

 

One Years ago

    

“Hyung, you can can broke that TV.” Daesung teased TOP did not  even bothered to see him. Another member Bigbang laugh looked TOP awakward face after that. Bigbang was success  comeback with album “Alive”, after the long period comeback.  Finally today is the goodbye stage for them, their ready for the next project such as tour, solo, drama, and movie. Waiting for rehearsel time, member Bigbang monitor their hoobae, and f(x) was on the televesion screen with their song Electric Shock. Looks like TOP already became their fans, he can’t take off his eyes from the screen TV.

“Hyung I know Krystal and Sulli phone number, you want it ?” TOP looked at Seungri who already sat beside him. TOP  hand was ready to hit Seungri head but GD voice stop them.

“How about her ?” GD said when Victoria face seen on the screen TV.

F(x) also comeback with Electric Shock at the same time, Victoria looked so beautiful at their comeback. She colored her hair blonde now, actually it was rare to see someone fitted with blonde hair, but she looks beautiful now.

“Vic noona ?” Seungri looked at GD. “Why ? You want me to be your cupid now?” TOP also look at GD too. “She not easy one. From what I heard she don’t had many friends with another group besides her colleague in SM. If I’m not wrong she have many guardian too at SM.” Member Bigbang looked at seungri with confused. “Half of her friends was male and many of them had a crush to her.”Seungri continued ate his snack.

“You know Nichkhun of 2PM?” This time Taeyang also speak up. GD just nodded his head. “Last year Victoria take part in WGM with him, their get so many love from the fans.”

“So ?” GD confused with statement of his two members.

TOP just watched the situation, but he didn’t know, why he irritated and started spoke. “Didn’t you like japannese girl ?” TOP exactly knew that GD’s type of a girl, not just him, all bigbang member already ken about that.

GD looked at TOP, his oldest members who sometimes looked like child from another space for them. “Can I liked another girl beside japannese girls ?” He walked to seungri. “So can you get her number ?”And went out from the room, after got seungri’s nooded head.

Rehearsel time was came, all member Bigbang member monitored their performanced before. TOP out of the scene, took his water and drunk it. After their conversation at waiting room he became uneasy, he bothered with GD word. TOP don’t know why he felling like that, but he sure one thing thats he dislike GD statement or he was jeaolus.

“Why you do that ?” Taeyang asked GD who seriously monitored Bigbang perfomance. Bigbang member or their staff already used with GD perfectionist.

“what ?” Reply the other still not took off his gaze from screen.

Taeyang was the member who same age with GD and their already close before their debut than the other member Bigbang, so he knew that something fishy about his word before. “We know, that seunghyun hyung like that girl ? And I know you not Interest with that girl, why you asked her number ?” Taeyang asked. That was a rare moment TOP speaks about girlgroup , more than that member Bigbang knew that TOP was jealous to GD because GD’s word before.

GD just gave Taeyang a smirk, and move out from Taeyang side to his cordi side asked some water to her. Looked at GD suspicious behavior Taeyang just keep silent but can’t help follow him. “You can understand this situation, why you became silly ?” Finally GD spoke up. Taeyang keep his mouth shut up. “I just provoke him ?” Taeyang confused. “You know our hyung was very timid about women actually, if I’m not provoke him, he will shut up his mouth forever.”

After heard GD explaination, taeyang already put it smile on his face and nodded his head. “Ouhhh such a good Leader.” He praise GD.

After Bigbang stage, all the perfomance went to stage for closing and announcement who became winner for this week. F(x) and Bigbang already on the stage, seungri start talked to krystal asked something not really important actually. On the other side TOP can’t stop looked at Victoria, he just wondered why after many years f(x) debut he just recognizing her right now. Victoria talked to her member not like she recognizing TOP gaze. She just a beautiful women for him, with her blonde hair, her high, and you can’t pass her perfect body. It just perfect if she can be her girl or just befriend with him.

“Stop looking her like that, she will burdensome with your gaze.” GD hit TOP body lightly so he will face him. TOP looked at GD with his irritated face and looked other side not at GD nor Victoria. “Don’t be like that hyung. You know how much I love you right ?” GD not bother to looked at his opponet talk. TOP just keep his mouth close. Sometimes TOP just like a kid for their member, if he angry you can read from his face. TOP just simple person for GD and their member, he can’t lie to their member all feel obviously for them. “I got her number you want it?” GD .

TOP just wonder why he acted like that, didn’t he like Victoria, why he gave her number to me, what he want actually.

 “I don’t like her, I asked her phone number for you.” Looked like GD can read TOP mind. And with that GD statement his angry broken changed with large smile in his face, with that too the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter