6: "At the bottom"

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter :

-Chapter  1 : The news about khuntoria came out, there so many comment that they feel sorry to Victoria because Nichkhun dumped her, made Tiffany apology to Victoria.
-Chapter 2 : Victoria actually already had a boyfriend TOP, and they love each other
-Chapter 3: F(x) comeback red light and became winner, to congratule their  first place, jessica as Krystal sister treat a dinner for f(x) and khunfany, who accidentally meet with Jessica came along in dinner party, but the sulli question made all people  feel fishy about Victoria “boyfriend”
-Chapter 4 : Nichkhun very disturbed with Victoria “boyfriend” gossip, he know he wrong but his mind very diffirent with his heart.
-Chapter 5 : Khunfany meet with Toptoria in SM Private party all people welcome TOP with warm hug, but Nichkhun very annoyed with that situation. Until Nichkhun find the situation where she can talk with Victoria just both of them, Nichkhun asked anything that really bothered his for couple years, bust the answer made him very angry, not satisfied with the answer.

Once again for reader this story based the situation at 2014 until 2015 when Khunfanny news breaking up. (Just for remember)

 

 

Chapter 6 : At the bottom        

Victoria can saw her reflection from tequila glass, she smirks looked how funny her state now. It was a month ago after last party and a chili situation between her and Nichkhun. She doesn’t want remember again, It was like horror movie for her.

Sat alone in the exclusive bars like this actually not her style, but last month was like hell for her. Her one year more effort for f(x) comeback with full album just bul, her maknae made “all effort” became nothing now, the long timed comeback just paid for a week, after sulli made a mess and bring it up her relationship with Choiza. Upset? Yes she was, but she can’t show that to her member especially Sulli, she loved her member , how bad Sulli can be, she still her younger sister, her loved more bigger than her upset.

Feeling sorry to her member because her busy schedule at China was more tottered her body, Victoria drunk again her tequila. Yet, she can’t show up her condition like this to TOP or her member, didn’t want to make they worried about her.

 Last update her weibo made citizenz crazy. Jealous ? Acctually yes, Victoria was so jealous to Sulli, she can open public now, Victoria jealous to her brave, she hope she had that. TOP already asked her for many times to open their relationship but she became coward to thought about that.

Nichkhun was been awhile oversee Victoria from corner, he accidentally met her, actually nichkhun was often  come to this bar just for one or two glass beers.  That’s why he very startled looked Victoria now, in this bar. Sat alone in the exclusive bar and drank tequila like that, not her style Nichkhun knew exactly, but  Nichkhun knew how upset Victoria with all situation now.  That was made his heart sick but he didn’t dare to approach, just watched her faraway. Victoria looked her tequila bottle, asked another bottle, but her codition now was not stable like before, she doesn’t know how to sat propely again. Nichkhun approach and stop the waiter gave her another bottle.

Victoria looked the man who stop her request to waiter. He looked so familiar to her, a moment later she knew he was Nichkhun. “What are you doing in here?”. Victoria request again to waiter for another tequila.

“You’re really sober now, let’s stop it. You don’t have schedule for tomorrow?” Once again Nichkhun stop the waiter.

Victoria just smrik heard Nichkhun question. She stand up want to leave that’s place, but her condition made her fall, Before she touch the floor Nichkhun catched her. “Don’t touch me.” Victoria yell to Nichkhun made another visitor looked at her.

(Flashback)

Two weeks ago after SM Private Party.

 Victoria does’t know how to reach to her boyfriend, TOP accept Tiffany request to double date. When Tiffany asked TOP to double, she was in toilet with Nichkhun, and TOP just accept that without asked Victoria permission. Accutually she doesn’t want to attend this dinner, eat with Nichkhun after toilet incident will made situation awkward, and she doesn’t want TOP knew that. Right, Victoria didn’t tell TOP about toilet incident, not yet, she was afraid TOP will angry to her and she can’t imagine what can happen after that.

Before she enter the restaurant, she looked at third floor where they will took a dinner. From 2 weeks she already made a lot excuse so the dinner will not held, but god was not in her side. She enter building, took lift, out at third floor, looked Tiffany sat at corner, beside and in front of her was a window, where their can saw view night of seoul to enjoy but hard to believe that Victoria can enjoy the view, maybe she to nervous to enjow the view. Victoria walked to Tiffany, she hug Tiffany and said TOP will late, because he schedule.

“Yeah I know, he very busy with his new film, I hope the film became success”. Tiffany replied Victoria with smile.

“Thank you”. Victoria sat in front of her.”Where is Nichkhun ?”

“Oooo, he will be late to, you know his comeback”.

Victoria just smile with Tiffany replied.

“Want to order first ?” Tiffany asked her.

“Yeah, we can order drink first, during wait them.”

Tiffany called the waiter. The Girls order beverage to wait their boyfriend. Victoria started conversation, she congratulated Tiffany for TTS success comeback, she praised her about how amaze the song. Tiffany looks satisfied with Victoria praised. Not a long time later, TOP and Nichkhun come together. TOP said that he met Nichkhun at outside.Tiffany called the waiters they order food, Tiffany asked them to want wine or not.

“Victoria prefer white wine”. Nichkun said still looked at menu, he doesn’t realize how awkward situation became.

“She can drink anything now”. TOP replied Victoria with calm tone yet.

Nichkhun looked at TOP. “Ohh, I don’t know, she can drink anything now, sorry.” Nichkhun smile.

“Let’s just order white wine, I prefer that too”. Tiffany made a cut.

---

“How about your film ? The news was crazy”. Tiffany started conversation asked to TOP. After the cast aout Tazza 2 confrimed, all fans of Tazza film became uproar, they really waiting for how act TOP can be.

“They in process editing now”. TOP answered Tiffany.

“Hope you’ll send me invitation for pre-release”. Tiffany joke.

“It will be great if you want, I hope I can invite my girlfriend too”. TOP looked Victoria.

Victoria replied TOP with smiled too.

Looked Victoria smiled so love to TOP, Nichkhun evil image came out. “It will very hard I think, she so busy  with her schedule in China now”.

Victoria taken aback with Nichkhun statement. ‘What’s wrong with this man, he took wrong pills this morning?’.

Tiffany looked Nichk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter