4 : "Rumor?"

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you still remember about last chapter.

For who forgets :

-F(x) member, Jessica, and Khunfany dinner together. Sulli asked about private relationship or open public, Khunfany choose open public but Victoria prefer private relationship for now. Looks Victoria answer made Nichkhun suspicious she date someone now.
-But not just Nichkhun, there a Dispatch reporter too, who suspicious about Victoria answered.

 

Chapter 4 : Rumor

---Tokyo, Japan---

Tokyo dome filled with yellow crown ocean, member of Bigbang together with VIP sang along fantastic baby together, it’s the last song before encore song started, but  TOP from part 3 sessions  of the concert already not focus at his stage, fortunately his fans didn’t see that. After the song ended, he lead went to the backstage, at the backstage he ask his manager about his phone.

“Still can’t reach her ?” Seungri asked his oldest member.

“She asked not to call her, before she call first”. The oldest still looked his phone.

“Why you didn’t call her first?”

“I already promise, she will very busy today”.  If he can turn a time, he sure said not to stupid promise. It’s already 16 hours and still she not gave him her update about her state.

“Are you gave her message?” The leader asked

“Yes, and there was no reply”. It’s getting worse for him, how busy she was until can’t give T.O.P appraised.

The staff already called Bigbang for encore stage. G.D as the leader said to them to more professional especially TOP. “It’s the last song, I hope we not disappointed our fans.”

After the encore song and some word from all members Bigbang to VIP, they come back to backstage. Again, TOP asked his phone, and some smile illustrated in his face, didn’t last long his face back gloomy again.

There some message from Victoria.

“Can I call you now, I got a break for 10 minute, so I can call you.” 11 minutes ago

“I’m sorry I can give you an update, in here the situation was getting worse.” 10 minutes ago

“But don’t worry, I definitely fine.” 9 minutes ago

“How was the concert ?” 8 minutes ago.

“Its look like you still performs” 5 minutes ago

“Wish you well, Do the best, Love you.” 3 minutes ago

He missed the time.

--Seoul, South Korea—

“10 minute again meeting , I hope you give the best for our Dispatch.” The vice director  said with serious smile.

Here she was in front of her computer and wrote her main article “Victoria had a boyfriend, and he was from YG”. After she accidentally heard Victoria and her colleague, next day she was work hard to collect all the proof and some rumor from assistant celebrities, she knew Victoria boyfriend  was YG man.

She want her title back “The Best Reporter”, until the newbie reporter who had an article that always preferred than her article and the next four months she lost her title. But now she sure her article will chose, who can the beat YG and SM dating article.

---Gangnam, South Korea---

“One, One, Two, Spin. One, One, Two, Change. Again One, One, Two, Spin. One, One, Two Change. Again !!!” Veins in their choreographer necks ready to burst. Member 2PM were practice for their comeback new album Go Crazy and it’s already 2hours and they still battle with this move.

“Break for 15 minutes.” Their choreographer left their practice room.

All of member 2PM were exhausted, their body filled with sweat. “Hyung, can you throw that bottle, my leg like a jelly now”. Chansung whined for bottle of water to Nichkhun.

“Heard some rumor, about SM and YG”. Taecyeon open a conversation. “My assistant being gossiper now”.

“My assistant said like that too”. Wooyoung gave a respond to the conversation. “And if I’m not wrong the girls is Victoria.”

“Woohh, an interesting story, but who is the man? Bigbang’s member, a songwriter, or a newbie?”                Wait a minute I want calculate, that’s impossible if a newbie the so big to Victoria noona, Bigbang’s member …. I don’t think so. That’s mean a songwriter”. Chansung bubble such as fans.

‘Stop’ ……… ‘Stop’……...‘Stop’………‘Stop’. Nichkhun heard an echo sound in his mind now. He doesn’t know why he acts like that, He knows he wrong but his mind said another way. More badly than that he make a face. Nichkhun was afraid if anyone in that room recognize. And he was right.  Now everyone at that room can read Nichkhun face besides Changsung.

“Stop it”. Junho whisper to Changsung, but Changsung didn’t realize that.

“I heard that songwriter in YG had a big profit. Oh hyung you know about teddy sunbaenim, he date with Han Ye Sul.” Changsung asked Jun.K but before he gets an answer. “Oh you absolutely know, who in Daehanminguk  don’t know about that news. But such as teddy sunbaenim, how we call him, a singer songwriter or just songwriter?”

‘Stop talking like that, I don’t like it’………‘Please stop’. Again Nichkhun acts such as loser now. His ear getting red. Before his face getting red too, he stands an out from that area.

“Hyung where are you go?” Changsung aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter