06 Suho

EXODUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Suho |

 

 

 

There's madness inside his head, or maybe inside his dream, or maybe both. And if he didn't dream about something, there's something else. Fear. It's always inside him, being a part of him, even though he didn't know what he feared about.

Woke up alone in an abandoned area that have a deserted big mansion, a plain field with a little forest also didn't help him at all. It's just heightened his fear. And after a while, there's also something else inside his head, beside the dream. It's a rumble sound of water. And along with that, another thing occurred, all of his senses being heightened.

 

*

 

He dreamed about a building, a room with a white grand piano and he can feel all the familiar feeling about the room. But then the dream changed to something else. It's looks like a deserted plain field, and strangely there's a desk along with a chair. And he can see himself sit down on the chair, looked up to see the sky that looks darker and darker.

There's also someone else with him. He can see the figure clearly but he can catch some words that the later said to him. He also can remember the voice because it's seems sound so far and like he heard it through a water bubble that surrounded him.

"It's started, the first equinox," the other boy said while watching the sky too. Suho turned his head and also looked up to the sky on his dream. There's a solar eclipse happened and when he looked back to his own figure in the dream and also the other one, he heard himself said something.

And his own words made him have goosebump over all of his skin. His own self said, "There is no escape. We will all die."

 

*

 

Long after that dream, he didn't dream about something weird again, or truthfully he didn't dream about anything. On his sleep, there’s still full of worry and fear about something that he can't understand, and when he woke up, he always felt tired.

But then one day he dreamed about something again. He didn't really believe that it's a dream because it's looks really real. Like he appeared there like a ghost, or maybe just his soul. To watch over something that happened on the different side of world but in the same time when he's asleep.

On that his not-so-dream-like, he can see two figures running, one to catch the other. He can see the first figure that looks desperate to running away from the other one. It's a young man with a sweet looking face but now looks pale and sweaty. The one that chased him looks taller with fierce looking face.

And when the sweet looking one finally arrived in a riverside, he quickly searched inside his dark grey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter