04 Xiumin

EXODUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Xiumin |

 

 

The phone screen just blinked once when a boy with a hawk like eyes answered it and continued to look around on a small room that looks messy.

"Did you find something?"

The boy laughed to the phone, "No, not yet. It's so messy here."

He heard something that the other mumbled it through the phone and he smiled, "And I thought you are with the others. No?"

"No, the others went out, have you eat?"

The sound of laughter filled the phone conversation again, "No, not yet. It's still five in the morning here. I guess, it's time to eat there?"

"It's past lunch time in here, Hyung."

The boy hummed and opened a drawer, "He almost has nothing in here. Oh look, a notebook."

"What notes?"

"Hmmm.." The other boy changed the phone position with his left hand and opened the small book that he found in the second drawer.

"Nothing, seems like he didn't write anything in here. Oh, wait, there's something. Uhuh march the third, he noted it as an half annoying day. It's still chilly enough but then not so much. I think it's reminded him of something already?"

"Of course, he is-"

"Ssshhh~" Suddenly the boy hushed the other boy and put the book back to the drawer.

"What's that?"

"I think something decided to visit the boy. I'll call you later."

The boy didn't wait for an answer and already cut the connection. He walked slowly to the front door and waited, he already can hear something that sounds like something being dragged through the stairs and he cringed.

"Why must I that face a monster so early like this?"

 

*

 

Xiumin walked absent-mindly back to his place, swaying here and there and focused to the music that blasting through his headphones.

He twirled his keys on his fingers and nodded his head to the beat of his music. He opened the front door and sighed. The journey to his small single room will be another hard journey, as he has the room in the 10th floor. And no elevator or lift, just old-fashioned stairs. But then he just increased the volume of his music and started walking to the stairs.

Lucky for him that his music volume covered the small outburst sound that came from the 10th floor.

 

*

 

In the middle between the 5th and 6th floor, while he still didn't pay attention to his surrounding, he bumped with a man in the stairs. He didn't see much of the man face, but he surely can feel the glare and the hissed sound when he turned off his headphones.

A little too curious, he followed the man with his eyes until he can't see him again that walked down the stairs to the 1st floor.

Xiumin frowned, he didn't remember that he has the man as one of his neighbor. But then, maybe he’s just a visitor. He continued his steps and finally arrived on his floor. He opened the door and walked inside.

Tiredly, he approached his sofa and flopped down. It's surprisingly warm inside his room and that makes him feels sleepy. And not so long, he already asleep while still sat down on the sofa.

 

*

 

Like usual, he always dreamed about something when he fall asleep. Sometimes it's a nice dream about snow. Sometimes it's also a nightmare about snow. And in his nightmare, there's also four figures that still so blurry to him, but he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter