03 Chanyeol

EXODUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chanyeol |

 

 

 

He dreamed about a research and he smiled inside the dream. He remembered picking something from the ground and then grinned while looking at it, an old artefact always makes him happy. He pulled a thick book from his bag and then wrote something inside. It's his personal journal, he wrote everything that he experienced that day even to the small details. At least, he can make someone smiling or laughing later with the silly details that he always added inside. Chanyeol smiled softly when he remembered about his small annoying roommate. But then when he closed his journal and stood up again, something in the sky caught his attention and makes him freeze in his place. It's a solar eclipse. And while the darkness slowly engulfed him, he heard a woman voice that sounds gloomy and come from inside his head.

"Wake up, little one. Your fate called you again."

And Chanyeol opened his eyes.

 

*

 

When he woke up in the plain field near a forest, his head already pounding hard and seems like the light from the sun blinded him. He can hear someone called him from the forest and Chanyeol must squinted his eyes. He saw a figure that waved to him as if asked him to stand up and followed him there.

With a little unsure, he slowly stood up and tried to walking to the figure. But when he start to walk, the figure too started to entering the forest.

And with the time that passed, Chanyeol finally can opened his eyes fully and then he can feel that not only his sight, his hearing too become better and better. The buzzing sounds slowly disappeared from his ears.

He still followed the figure and with his sight and his hearing now can normally working, he can see the figure in front of him is a young man with a grey tunic that covered him from head to toe.

When he finally stopped, Chanyeol realized a little that maybe they already in the middle depth of the forest. He opened his mouth, wanted to asking something but the man in front of him already turned his body and now standing face to face with Chanyeol.

And surprisingly, even though he can't remember who the man is, the man's face seems familiar to him. And also his eyes that looks sharp like the falcon eyes but have two different eye colors. The right eye colored with gold color and the left eye colored with silver.

"Who are you?"

And the man laughed when he heard the question, "I'm your protector and guide, partner."

Chanyeol frowned, he remembered the voice too, but he still can't figure it out when he heard the voice.

"I didn't know you."

"You know me, you just not remember it yet."

"Then tell me, who are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter