01 Kai

EXODUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Kai |

 

 

Kai remembered that he woke up in a plain field, on the riverside, alone. And when he's still confused where and why he's there, a voice already called him, makes him a little startled. But then it's just a man voice, and even though it's as weird as it sounds, Kai didn't even know this man. And when he said he's his father, Kai felt it more bizarre. How come he can't remember his own father? Or his house? He can't remember much about his life until he opened his eyes again on the side of River Thames. And it makes him felt sick, that here he is, in London, living with a man that claimed as his father but he can't remember him or when he tried to remember, his head suddenly have an intense headache and makes him want to throw up. And his father, even though the man looks kind enough to him, but Kai still have a weird feeling lingering inside him whenever he's around him. Like the old man knew all of him, but not as close as his own parents, like he watched him all the time closely. Kai closed his eyes, speaking of the feeling being watched, he remembered about yesterday. When he's out to the town, he can feel uneasy feeling inside him and the feeling that he's being watched or maybe stalked. And more over, when he's feel that, he can feel another weird things too. Like he can hear all the murmured conversation around him, as if someone suddenly clicked something in his head and makes him can hear all the voices. It's insane and makes him sick again, so he just came back to his house quickly.

But when he came back, he stopped his track and saw a big gold statue on the fountain in the yard. He’s never paid attention to the statue until now, when he realized that it's a man statue. A rather youth man that have blank expression on his face but then Kai looked at his feet, where a pair of winged shoes were seen. And his head suddenly felt hurt again.

He tried to ignore the statue and then continued to walk to his house. But the uneasy feeling now lingered inside him again. He knew that the man that claimed as his father is rather a rich man. He had this really big company about delivering or shipping anything around the world. But he didn't know if that should be another hint for him or not, to solve a puzzle inside his head that still didn't lead him to anywhere and just to confuse him more and more.

Kai sighed and turned his body, now laying on his back and stared to the ceiling. Beside him, laying a book that slowly becoming his personal diary where he started to write all of his confused feeling. Like why he's in London, because there's a part inside his memory that really blurry but he knew that it's impossible to him to wake up suddenly in another country. Even though he can't remember where he should be.

 

'I don't know if it's just me freaking out but, how do you feel if every day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter