ENTER THE NERD BRIGADE

FHU
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hello lovely people!!! If you don't know who Kim Soohyun is please go watch My Love From the Stars (it's a fantastic drama. You'll love it. You can find it on DramaFever). He's the drop dead gorgeous alien. If you don't know who Choi Jinhyuk is, watch The Heirs (also on DramaFever, but not Viki). He plays the y (But still adorable) older brother.

Anyway, let the crack begin!!

 

Soohyun wanted to kick something—like really kick something, preferably hard, preferably in the family jewels. Actually, back up: that would be a someone, not a something. Soohyun shrugged to himself. He didn’t really care. He gazed charismatically into the mirror, frowning when he realized his costume glasses skewed his usually charming effect. Uhg. And this is what he gets for sassing his boss—a stupid assignment at FHU, dressed as a nerd, trying to uncover the evil genius his superior was oh so convinced must be hiding out at the university, because apparently every super villain comes from poor beginnings and crappy institutes of higher learning.

 

(In hindsight, maybe comparing his boss to an overweight water buffalo while standing in a hallway filled with hidden cameras and microphones had been a bad idea.)

 

He gave his comb-over one final swipe with his fingers, making sure no hair strayed from the helmet he had created—not that it would really be possible, considering the amount of gel he glopped on that morning. The stuff was seriously concrete. Soohyun felt like his head weighed at least twenty-seven pounds more and his neck was starting to hurt. It had only been an hour too!

 

Soohyun wanted nothing more than to curl up in a ball on the floor and cry--but opted not to, given the unsanitary conditions of the college restroom.

 

The urinal didn’t inspire much confidence. Strange yellow stains trailed down the wall like someone had held a snail race there over the weekend and forgotten to clean up after. The dividers were too short; making it far too likely that awkward eye contact would occur should some dweeb choose to ignore the unspoken buffer stall rule.

 

And then there was the leg stretching underneath the divider, coming from the single toilet stall. That was just downright discouraging.

 

Soohyun kicked the blue sneaker in disgust and a grunt bounced off the walls in response. Soohyun kicked it again. “Yah,” he commanded, “get up.” He kicked the shoe again. “You’re on the floor of the bathroom. It’s disgusting. Get up.”

 

All he heard was another grunt. Soohyun sighed and positioned himself in front of the closed stall door. With a loud sheh-bang Soohyun kicked the door in. Unfortunately, the resistance he was expecting wasn’t there. The door swung open with a smash (because apparently Mr. Shoe didn’t lock the door. Like wtf, who goes into a bathroom and doesn’t lock the stall door?) and Soohyun found himself off balance and falling forward.

 

Thanks to his ninja fast secret agent skills Soohyun didn’t land on the floor. Instead he caught himself and ended up hovering over a relatively attractive looking guy tightly hugging the base of the toilet. Soohyun wrinkled his nose, quickly overcoming the man’s devilish good looks to gape in horror at his open mouth and the apparent drool trailing its way down the side of his cheek.

 

There was no way in hell that was sanitary.

 

Soohyun struggled to his feet, managing to reach a standing position only after he had palmed the guy beneath him at least twice in the face and once in the ribs. Then he kicked the sleeping man again, eliciting another grunt but no other movement. He glanced at his watch. 7:42—three minutes until classes started. For a moment Soohyun seriously considered the idea of leaving the man on the bathroom floor and walking away, but found he just couldn’t shake his guilt at leaving the man there, given how incredibly unsanitary the whole situation was.

 

With a burdened sigh Soohyun dug around in his backpack, bypassing his cool gear [like trackers and guns—with silencers of course—and Nef

Please log in to read the full chapter