SO YEAH... THIS IS AWKWARD

FHU
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Daesung was bored. 

And nursing a hangover.

But yeah, really really bored. Bored like hey-guys!-I’m-watching-grass-grow! bored. And GD wasn’t helping. GD was playing with his necklace—a little silver rabbit with a little silver noose around its neck. The noose tightened around the innocent mammal’s throat, then tied itself off and turned the chain that s around GD’s neck and kept the poor bunny suspended.  So basically, GD was strangling a rabbit (he was probably still on some sort of high)—and Daesung was beginning to want to take the poor animal’s place. 

He huffed, glaring balefully around the room. Taeyang laid face-down half under a couch, Daesung’s cat on his , sleeping off his buzz from the night before with his torso bare (as usual) and his designer brand shirt thrown across the room. Seungri didn’t look much better. He had strewn himself across a table the night before and was now hugging a frying pan while his foot hung out in an overturned fishbowl, plastic seaweed draped across his ankle. Daesung could only assume that Goldy had long ago met Nemo’s mother. He turned to TOP, dreading the worst, only to be pleasantly surprised when he saw his friend seemed norma—oh wait, never mind. Good Lord, was he—?!?!! Oh god, yes, he was. The stupid idiot was staring dramatically out the window off towards the middle distance, posing romantically WITH HIS SISTER’S PICTURE. 

Daesung felt a sudden urge to strangle TOP. Just because his sister wasn’t around didn’t mean that TOP could obsess over her. She was in the military! SHE would be the one beating him black and blue when she found out. And where the hell did he even get her picture? They were in the school library for god’s sake, not his house! (How did his cat even get in?) TOP was a—wait, wait. Hold up. Daesung looked around, not quite believing his eyes.

Then the stacks of books kissing the ceiling (finally) registered in his (rather slow) mind. 

Why were they in the library?

The last thing he remembered was the bar—bright lights flashing, bass pounding and drinks glowing. 

That part probably wasn’t very healthy. 

As far as Daesung remembered, he and the rest of the guys had gone out for a night on the town, hitting a pub first, then a karaoke bar, before finally arriving at the neon deathtrap that some poor deceived government official had declared legal. He could remember drinking some type of radioactive sludge, but then the rest of the night (or early morning; it was probably 3 am before he was really plastered) marbled itself into a haze of sequined dresses, smeared lipstick, muffled ‘call me’s and lots and lots of dragging Seungri away from the random girls he lip locked. 

But the library? Really?

“!”

Daesung spun to face the intruder, eyes widening in shock to see another man—black haired, attractive, looked like he could be an alien from another star—cussing at the broken beer bottle he just stepped on (Daesung flinched, momentarily thanking whatever gods there were that the intruder was wearing shoes). After a few seconds of Daesung gaping at the guy and the guy scowling at his foot GD finally raised his head, tearing his (probably high) gaze from the strangled bunny to appraise the newcomer with a blurry glance.

“Who are you?”

The guy looked up from his foot, confusion on his face. “Huh?” Apparently he hadn’t realized there were other people in the library, though honestly, Daesung was surprised too. The library wasn’t exactly a popular destination at FHU.

GD persisted, his voice coming out in a distracted drawl, “I said, who—” his voice trailed off in a hiccup and then a burp. Then he continued, “are you?”

“Uhm, Kim Soohyun.” The guy reached up and scratched the back of his head, finally putting his foot down (far away from the offending beer bottle). “Why?”

“Nope!” GD slurred back. “Not your name. WHOoo are YOUuu?” Kim Soohyun just gaped at him, not really sure what he was supposed to say. Daesung felt a moment of pity for the kid; GD belonged in a mental hospital 97% of the day. 

Please log in to read the full chapter