No more Chinese drinks

Stealing His Jerseys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking slowly at the hallways again only looking at the ground. I was so tired. I can’t believe that guy actually demanded me to buy drinks for him. Tsk

 

“Janice Jung!” I heard a girl call me but I didn’t look at her. Urgh when will all these annoying people leave me alone?? “Hey”

I stopped and sighed. “why?” and rolled my eyes at her.

“did you just roll your eyes on me?”

“no I didn’t.” I replied sounding so tired and uninterested on what she’ll say. “what do you want?”

 

“I noticed you with Tao oppa. Are you guys dating? Girlfriend? What!! WHAATT!!”

I covered my ears. Damn this girl. I heard she’s the head of some fanclub for Tao, pssh lameee  “nope. You’re just seeing things” I pointed out and started walking again. I will not get anything from this conversation, better leave. I can still hear her screaming and I didn’t even look back.

 

When I took a turn at the hallways

“Hey” uggh another one “something wrong?”

“nothing. Don’t you have practice?” I mumbled sounding irritated

“yes we have. I was on my way there but I saw an angel at this direction and so I did a turn” he answered grinning not minding the glares I was giving him.

“you see I’m going somewhere so just—just go” I pushed him lightly to the side.

He stood still. “What?” I asked raising a brow.

“You touched me” he stated

“and?” I asked back making hand guestures of what-is-the-big-deal-with-that?

“nothing” he smiled at me and placed his hands around my shoulders.

I pushed it aside and he laughed again “go away” when did we ever become close? We just became friends—I mean no, I was forced to become his friends just a little earlier today

“don’t say that. You might eat it in the future and ask me to stay by your side forever.” He held me even closer. I stomped his feet which made him let go of me  “you’re crazy” I said and shaked my  head.

 

I started walking again and he was still following. Psssh fine, let him follow me, I know he’s gonna be punished for being late at practice. I grinned in my mind at the thought and still maintained my poker face but I a smile still escaped in my lips.

“you were thinking of nasty things about me weren’t you?” Kai blurted out at my back. Wth?

“stop kissing me in your head. If you want it that bad you can ask me” Kai smirked and I just rolled my eyes again at him.

“why are you still following me?” I asked annoyed. We are nearing the school gates and I can see the small convenience store right in front of the school gates.

 

“because my mom said I should follow my dreams

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter