Sharing lunch

Stealing His Jerseys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung. What’s wrong with you?” We were greeted by that guy named Kai again. He was wearing jerseys and basketball shorts. It looks like they’ll have a practice.

 

“I’m good.” Tao stood up and walked to Kai giving him fist bump

What the? “You were alright all along?” I asked bewildered. I just carried him from halfway the oval up to here!!!!!

“You tricked me!” I complained

“Did i?” he just looked at me smirking “that’s what you get for not warning me”

“I’m going to kill you.” I muttered. He looked amused? I don’t know but his eyes lightened at my threat. What’s wrong with him.

 

I shaked my head and started to leave. Kai followed me

“Hey, miss?”

“Whatever” I spatted

“Okay, hey miss whatever. I’m Kim Jongin, you can call me Kai for short.” He gave me a big smile.

I just looked at his offered hand, and continued walking.

“You know, I like you” I looked at him like he’s crazy or something

“HAHAHAHA I really like you now” I just didn’t mind him. Did he hit his head?

“You’re the first girl who didn’t ogle at my awesomeness.” He walked with me on the hallways.

“Why would I ogle at you? You’re not even a Gucci to ogle for and--” I looked at him from head to toe “you’re not awesome” I added and started walking again

“HAHAHAHAAHHA” He laughed again. Did I say something funny?

“Why are you laughing?” I asked confused

“because you’re funny” He answered still smiling widely “can we be friends?”

“Don’t you have better things to do?” I started walking faster but he has long legs too. Ugh, monsters with the same scales really flock together.

“I’m serious. I want to be friends with you.” He said without any hint of humor.

I halted and faced him

“I’m really serious. I—it’s kind of weird that a girl wouldn’t swoon over me. This is the first time that I wanted a girl as a friend.” He looked at me intently.

“Tao hyung told me you’re in a deal with him for a month. If you’re friends with Tao, then we’re friends too right?”

 

“We’re not friends” I corrected him.

“uh, ok so you’re his girlfriend? Girl and a friend without a space in the middle?” He looked amused.

“No way!” I replied too quickly. He just laughed. I can see he’s not going to leave me alone

“Okay fine. Friends whatever” I told him. He grinned and hugged me. What? We just became f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter