Gotcha!

Stealing His Jerseys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“stop acting innocent”

 

I’ve seen this coming but I never knew it was this soon. That giant Chanyeol, he’s gonna pay for this later.

 

“I heard you. I heard everything. Now give back all my jerseys.”

 

“I—I don’t have it!”

 

“I don’t believe you. Now give it back”

 

I looked at him. He has this  ‘I-won’t-leave-you-alone-unless-you-return-it look. I am not safe here and he’s still pinning me. I thought of ways to escape and thought of something. I smiled at him sweetly and his grip loosened quite a bit “Yes!” I raised my knee and kicked his balls WAHAHA.

 

Tao curled up cursing in pain.

I took the chance and ran and ran and ran and when I looked back I saw that Tao was able to follow me!! What the hell? WHAT DOES THIS GUY EAT?????

 

I still ran as fast as I could feeling nervous and out of breath. People started looking at us. I heard the bell ring but I am still running and so is Tao. I don’t think I can last long. I stopped and he was able to catch up. Tao smiled at me looking amused. Just what the ing hell, I look so defeated and he looks as if he was not running at all.

 

“You know you’re quiet cute but your still a thief” then he smirked.

 

What?

 

Ha!

 

I can’t believe this.

 

“I’m not a damn dog don’t call me cute you scumbag!!!”

 

He was about to get nearer to me but then one guy came.

“hyung coach is looking for you.”

 

“Oh Kai. Yeah I’m coming. I was just taking care of some business”

He looked at me and mouthed

“Luck is on your side today but I won’t stop until I catch you” then they started walking on the way back to the gym.

 

 

“Who was that chick?” The guy named Kai asked him. So I’m not a dog anymore? I got so pissed off and shouted

 

“I hear you and I’m not a fuxking chicken!!” I stomped off and left.

 

 

-Classroom-

 

“So? By looking at you I can tell that Operation-steal-his-gucci-jerseys didn’t go as planned” Chanyeol told me when I sat next to him

 

“He caught me”

 

“Okay so he----wait..WHAT?”

 

“He heard us”

 

“because you shouted. Tsk you and your big mouth.” -Chanyeol

 

“No I wasn’t! It’s because you came and made me shout”

 

“As a matter of fact, I was so calm when I approached you” Chanyeol pointed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter