Trouble

Heroes

The Heroes, they are all working on the special lab that Tiffany made for them—especially Yeri. The newest technology, and other facilities are available in that special place. Yeri is busy analyzing Irene's power. How strong it is, or what it can do. The atmosphere between all of them is now cool. Thanks to Kang Seulgi.

 
"Irene, can you increase your power a little bit and make a circular motion with your arms? It will trap your enemy and block their circulation of oxygen," Yeri explains to the leader who is now inside the big tube as she monitors through the big screen in front of her. Her hands don't stop touching the hologram.
 
"And the effect?" Irene asks, her voice raises because her power slowly making a loud noise.
 
"From the motion you create, will the oxygen up and your power will send an electricity to the opponent's heart, and then," she stops for a second. "....boom. It blows up."
 
Irene's mouth wide open, she still can't believe that her power can do such a thing.
 
"Increase the motion, Irene!" Yeri commands one more time.
 
"I can't!" Irene replies, sweat starts to drip. She thinks that she is already using all of her energy. 
 
"Come on, Irene! You can do it!"
 
Seulgi's voice wakes Irene up. Irene takes a glance to the side, where her teammates gather together. But, she only sees Seulgi. Kang Seulgi. The girl who she used to hate, and now is her best friend
 
Without her awareness, the motion starts to increase rapidly. The lightning around her starts to strike everywhere.
 
"Irene! Decrease! Decrease the motion!" Yeri suddenly shouts. The system messes up because of Irene. Her power the electricity of the lab. Irene loses her control of her power and 
 
Seulgi, all of sudden, runs inside the tube. 
 
"Seulgi!" they call her name at once, but Seulgi doesn't bother to look at them. 
 
"Seulgi! What are you doing here?" Irene asks. Tears on her eyes, she is trying so hard to fight her own power.
 
"I'm here to safe you," Seulgi says as she takes her hands out to grab Irene—that is what Irene thought– until Seulgi fights herself so she can get through the storm that surrounds Irene. She is on her knees, her hands are reaching Irene's body. "I will get you out of here."
 
"Seulgi, no! You–"
 
Irene doesn't finish her words, because Seulgi suddenly groans and slightly lets out a scream. It shocks Irene off. But, Seulgi doesn't let go of her grip on Irene. Until finally, they are both unconcious.
 
---
 
A girl groans, she blinks a few times to adjust the light as she opens her eyes wider. She looks at her surroundings.
 
"Where am I?" She mumbles.
 
"You are on our personal hospital." 
 
She gasps when she hears a familiar voice. 
 
"Oh, It's you, Wendy." She smiles. 
 
Wendy walks closer towards her, "how do you feel, Seulgi?"
 
The girl's eyes widens, "S-Seulgi?"
 
The Canadian nods, "yeah, Kang Seulgi, as in...yourself."
 
The girl quickly gets down from the bed and goes to the bedroom. She puts her palms to cover , holding it from screaming. 
 
"That figure..." She says, "but...I'm Irene." She startles when she hears knocks againts the door.
 
"Seulgi, are you alright?"
 
Irene quickly fixes herself up, "coming, Wendy!"
 
She opens the door with a huge awkward smile on her face.
 
"Are you sure...you are okay?" Wendy furrows.
 
Irene nods.
 
Suddenly, Wendy's phone rings. She picks it up.
 
"Hello?"
 
Wendy frowns and glances at Irene, "yeah, sure. I will."
 
As she puts her phone back to her pocket, she stares at Irene.
 
"What is it?" Irene asks.
 
"I think we should bring you to the lab again...Irene." Wendy awkwardly says and holds Irene's hand.
 
"I-Is there a problem?"
 
"I think you know..." Wendy simply answers and smiles genuinely at her.