Last Recruit

Heroes
A/N : Bold = REAL English
 
------
 
 

[London, England, 02:10 AM]

 
"I, literally, am having a jet-lag." Joy says when they get out of the private jet.
 
"Relax, Joy, it's not like you're going to die." Yeri says as she takes out her phone and captures some selfies.
 
"Shut it, kid." Joy hisses at the younger as she joins Yeri who is taking selfies.
 
"They're both weird. They keep bickering each other but they always do everything together. Don't you think so, Wendy?" Irene says as she glances at Wendy.
 
Wendy just nervously nods.
 
"Come on, Wendy! Don't be nervous! We'll be working together soon!" Irene laughs at adorable nervous girl beside her and links her arms around Wendy's.
 
"Y-Yes. I'm sorry." Wendy scratches her nape.
 
"Eric."
 
"Yes, Miss?"
 
"Report the time, please."
 
Eric slightly rolls his sleeve and suddenly a hologram appears from his wrist-watch. It shows the time, also the temperature of London. 
 
"It's a quarter past two in the morning, Miss."
 
"Well, we arrived at the right time." Tiffany says.
 
"What did she mean by the right time?" Joy whispers to Yeri as they get in to their car. But, she gets a glare from Yeri instead.
 
"Do I look like a girl who knows everything?" 
 
"Well, I'm sorry, Miss! According to the profile you're the smartest!" Joy rolls her eyes.
 
"Duh, it doesn't mean i know everything 'everything'!"
 
"You two, shut it!" Irene says.
 
"Yes, Ma'am." 
 
Joy and Yeri says at the same time.
 
-
 
"A night-club?!" Joy widens her eyes.
 
"Let's go, kids. We have something to do." the woman says. 
 
"Ugh, I hate this place." Joy groans as they walk into the club.
 
"And you, you're still underage. How can you become so excited." she says to Yeri.
 
"So, this is what it feels like." Yeri says and keeps giggling.
 
Joy scoffs and turns her head to Wendy,"how about you, Wendy? You grew up in Canada, right?"
 
"I-I never came to this kind of place before." she sutters.
 
"I can see that." Joy giggles at the tiny girl and she puts her arm on Wendy's shoulders.
 
"Are we in the right path?" the woman says.
 
"Yes we are, Miss."
 
"Wendy, I asks you to talk to her. Can you?" the woman says.
 
"I-I'll try." the Canadian gulps and makes her way to the target.
 
"E-Excuse me."
 
"What can I do for you, Miss?"
 
Wendy's face turns so red when she hears the bartender hot-thick-British-accent.
 
She doesn't answer the question, she runs to Joy and hides her face instead.
 
"Well, it fails. Irene, your turn. Show us what you got." the woman says to Irene.
 
"Ohh, so one of your specialities is at seducing people?" Joy scans Irene from head to toe. The older girl already changed her clothes into a night-tight dress.
 
"Shut up." she gently slaps Joy's arm as she walks towards the bar. 
 
Everyone can see a hot bartender who is making a show behind the bar.
 
"She's hot." Irene thinks as she walks closer. The scene of a girl with long black hair with a black dress that shows off her petite figure, not to mention her mono-lids too. Its make her attractive.
 
"Hey." Irene says.
 
"Can I help you?"
 
As the bartender speaks, Irene gets why Wendy quickly ran back to them with a face as red as tomato.
 
Irene brings herself closer to the latter and smirks. She is pretty sure that the hot bartender will fall for her charm. But, the latter chuckles as she combs her hair with her hand and stares at Irene for a moment.
 
"Damn, she's indeed hot." Irene thinks.
 
"I know." she speaks in Korean.
 
"I'm sorry?"
 
"I know I'm hot." she replies,"and I know what you want. You and your friends."
 
Irene gulps,"how did she-"
 
"I can read your mind." she says coldly,"and...you may want to step ahead."
 
"What?" Irene does not know anything but obeys her words. When Irene moves aside, the bartender quickly throws a ball of fire to a drunk guy who seems to annoy everyone in the club.
 
"Sir! You're on fire!" says some people around him. The rest are just feel relieved or laugh. 
 
"You can't just set a person on fire like that!" Irene says.
 
"Who says?" the bartender says as she wipes some glasses.
 
"This person is really-"
 
"Annoying?"
 
"Right, stop thinking. Don't think anything."
 
"Yeah, right."
 
"Stop reading my mind!"
 
"Stop staring then."
 
Irene feels like she is ready to explode, but, she decides to hold it. 
 
"I'm Irene. Irene Bae." she tries so hard to smile and offers her hand to the girl in front of her. 
 
The latter just stares at her hand, and tells her to come closer. Irene does it. That is the moment when the girl moves closer to her ear and whispers something.
 
"I don't care."
 
"You really-" Irene is ready to punch the girl.
 
"I'm sorry! My friend here is a little bit tempramental!" 
 
Joy and the others, from out of nowhere come out and hold Irene, so she can't do something stupid.
 
"I guess, I should speak to her."
 
"Good idea, cousin." Irene groans.
 
The woman walks to her target.
 
"Excuse me."
 
"I can speak Korean." she coldly says, without looking at the woman.
 
"Oh, my bad." the woman says.
 
"I don't sell my ability to anyone."
 
"We're not here to hire you for something dirty."
 
The girl finally turns her body around.
 
"Who are you?" she asks.
 
The woman shows her wrist-watch, she clicks a button and a hologram appears.
 
"Stephanie Hwang, world secret agent slash detective. You can call me Tiffany. And you may come with me, Ms. Seulgi."
 
Seulgi gives Tiffany her infamous cold-look.
 
"What if I do not want?"
 
Tiffany chuckles.
 
"I'm sure you will come to us, Miss."