Phase III

Shards

thoughts

normal

———-

1 year after...

(Oh I bet they're so old now but anyway just ignore their age lol)

Stepping down the last steps of stairs from the plane Kyungsoo took a deep breath, in the fresh air of South Korea that he missed so much although he won't admit it even to himself.

"Are you sure you're fine Kyungsoo? You've been silent for the whole ride." Jongdae or Chen as he would like to be called by the other people except for Kyungsoo, asked. He was a singer Kyungsoo met in Italy when he went to a bar to deliver something his professor given him as a task. He was the first and only Korean Kyungsoo befriended there. The guy was persistent. He wouldn't let Kyungsoo go if he won't give him his address and contact. And now, Jongdae forced him to let him come with him since he wanted to see Kyungsoo's family and friends.

Kyungsoo just nodded not even bothering to glance at Jongdae. Looking at him would trigger something inside Kyungsoo that would make him want to strangle the other to death.

To be honest he didn't want to go back here very soon. If it was not for Luhan and Sehun's second wedding, the older just made him his 'maid of honor' so he was obliged to go back a month before the wedding ceremony so he can start the rehearsals. The wound was still fresh in his heart. He was not yet ready to face the person who hurt him.

"Are you thinking about your ex again Kyungie?" The little kitty Jongdae asked him again pissing Kyungsoo even more. He knew about Jongin, the ex-boyfriend. He kept on pestering Kyungsoo about it because Kyungsoo made the mistake of mentioning his name in front of Jongdae so the latter got curious about it.

Kyungsoo walked straight towards the exit, not waiting for his friend because he got pissed. Ever since his heartbreak, Kyungsoo changed. He easily got pissed off at everything. Not to mention that he got a really annoying friend who keeps on bothering him which usually made him burst his bubble. But despite his wall of grumpiness, there still lay in the deepest part of his whole being, the old sweet Kyungsoo just waiting to be healed and loved.

Praying that he won't see Jongin for the whole time he'll be staying here in Korea, he stepped outside the building and looked for the person his mother sent to fetch him from the airport.

Kyungsoo froze on his spot and nearly cursed at his mom when he saw a very familiar tall figure not very far away from them leaning on an equally familiar black Mercedes. The figure had his head down while obviously waiting for someone from the airport. He looked somewhat excited as what Kyungsoo observed on the short time he stared at the younger's figure.

Jongdae stopped in front of him and gave him a look of confusion. He looked through Kyungsoo and saw someone who he guessed was what made Kyungsoo feel intimidated.

"Maybe it's a wrong idea going back here. I should just tell Luhan to change his 'maid of honor'. We're going back to Italy Jong." Kyungsoo walked in a fast pace to go back inside the airport. Intending on getting a ticket back to Italy but Jongdae blocked his path, preventing him from walking further inside.

"Whoah whoa whoa stop right there Kyung." Jongdae put both of his hands on either side of his hips before giving Kyungsoo a judging look. "It's either you face that Jongin now and let him know that you're strong without him or prove to yourself that you're a sore loser for running away from problem."

If Kyungsoo hated annoying Jongdae, he hated wise and right Jongdae even more for being well, right.

Kyungsoo huffed before turning around and started making slow steps towards his ex-boyfriend with Jongdae trailing behind him whispering a faint 'You got my back'.

Jongin sensed that someone was approaching him. He looked up to see the person whom he had been longing for for days, years and months. That beautiful face that belonged to an angel. He smiled widely ready to greet the newcomer when he noticed someone behind Kyungsoo's back. His smile faded slightly and his eyes were full dissapointment upon seeing Kyungsoo looking back at the person behind him and the person holding his Kyungsoo's hand. Jongin had felt the urge to punch someone. Deja vu.

Jongin shook off the thoughts and decided to greet Kyungsoo and offered to help them carry their bags. Kyungsoo greeted with a small smile and reluctantly gave his bags to Jongin. He looked back to see Jongdae glared at Jongin's back because the latter ignored him and was just helping Kyungsoo when he was the one who needed more help with his big bags.

———-

"How are you Soo?" Jongin started when they all got inside the car. He was sitting behind the wheels while Kyungsoo was beside him on the passenger's seat. Kyungsoo originally planned to sit at the back seat with Jongdae but then Jongin, being his stubborn self, insisted him to sit beside him. Kyungsoo had no other choice but to grumpily stomp his way towards the passenger seat. Jongin opened the door for him but he just ignored it. Once again, Jongdae's presence was neglected.

Kyungsoo just shrugged as a response, sending Jongin a signal that he's not in the mood to talk. Jongdae just looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo from the back before leaning in and put both his elbows on the seat in front of him.

"He's just fine. By the way the name's Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen since you're one of Kyungsoo's friends from the past." Jongdae held out his hand for Jongin to shake. The younger hesitated before accepting the hand.

"Just friends Soo?" Jongin looked up at Kyungsoo's direction. He may have been smirking on the outside but he was a bit disappointed at what Jongdae have said. Kyungsoo noticed it, the hurt in his voice. He flinched a little but decided to just ignore it, or ignore Jongin throughout the whole ride.

The whole car ride was silent, even the ever noisy Jongdae haven't said a single word. Kyungsoo looked back to check and saw that the latter was fiddling something with his phone.

He felt his phone vibrate inside his bag so he checked it. It was Luhan saying he wanted to see Kyungsoo now so they have to go there before going home. He told his other two companion and the two just nodded.

-------

"Kyungieeeee you're really here!" A teary eyed Luhan ran to his best friend's direction and hugged him tightly. The latter also wrapped his arm around the other feeling his eyes getting warm. The old sweet Kyungsoo was slowly getting out because of his friends.

Luhan pulled away and excitedly grabbed his arm and dragged him to somewhere. "Come, I need to show you something you'll definitely love."

They arrived inside his house. Kyungsoo roamed his head around. It was still the same as before he left the country, Kyungsoo took note. His eyes landed on someone familiar with both his hands on his hips and he was glaring at Kyungsoo with his lips forming a square.

"Baek..." was all Kyungsoo said before he was tackled to the ground again, this time with two petite figures.

-------

Turned out they had an impromptu party courtesy of Luhan and Baekhyun. As expected as Kyungdoo would say.

The two were currently having an argument while they were sitting on their husband's lap. Jongdae served as their referee, he was just introduced with them and now they were acting like they were the best of friends. Kyungsoo could just facepalm.

He decides to just lean in the back of the sofa and relaxed his tired body a bit. He was about to close his eyes because of the drowsiness he felt from the alcohol he was drinking, he had always been the one with the low tolerance of alcohol, when he noticed that someone was staring at him so he looked at the direction he assumed where the person was. His eyes widened to see Jongin staring intensely at him. He gulped and felt a wave of nausea hit him so he excused himself and got out.

He went to the balcony and looked at the houses around, particularly at the street leading to his old home. He suddenly felt the urge to walk and so he walked. He didn't know where his feet were dragging him but he decided he would just follow it.

He was not that far from Luhan's house when he felt someone grabbing his wrist and pulled him to someone's chest. His eyes widened. The nausea was back from being spun too sudden.

"Soo... God I missed you so much."

He tried getting away from the embrace but the latter wouldnt let him be. Instead, Jongin tightened his hold on Kyungsoo. He felt his knees weaken when he inhaled that familiar musky scent Jongin was emanating. The scent which he loved the most on those times when they were still together.

"Did you miss me too Soo?"

He felt the walls he built throughout the years almost crumble upon hearing what Jongin had said but then something flashed inside his masochistic mind. Jongin and Krystal, they were happy together.

This time, gathering all his strength he pushed Jongin away from him. This scene was awfully familiar to him.

"No sorry but you're not worth missing for."

With that he turned around to go back to the Oh residence missing the way Jongin flinched in hurt at what he said. It was harsh, he knew that but he can't help but feel satisfied.

Kyungsoo walked back inside Luhan's house and immediately searched for his bags. The other occupants of the house were looking at him weirdly so he just sighed and tell them that he's tired and wanted to go back home to rest when in reality he don't want to be in the same breathing space as Jongin. Luhan was about to protest saying he could just sleep at one of their guest rooms, particularly at one room he was using when he decided to have a sleepover in the past, but he just waved him off with the reason that he missed his mother so he needs to see her as soon as possible.

Baekhyun looked at him wuth a scrutinizing gaze before reluctantly nodding at him and turned to Luhan to let the small guy home. Luhan pouted but he let him be.

-------

It's been 5 days since they arrived and Kyungsoo was busy with the preparation for Luhan's second wedding with Oh Sehun. He was chosen to be the 'Maid of Honor' so he was always needed on rehearsals and Luhan said his opinions were important for the theme of the wedding. Though it was already planned months ago, they can still change anything if Kyungsoo says he want something to be changed. Sometimes Kyungsoo would snort and told the couple that it's not him who's going to get married so why would he decide on something to which the bride replied 'He's his bestfriend so his opinions matter. And Baekhyun's as well'.

"Luhan why are you being so unfair to me? Why won't you make me your Maid of honour, I'm prettier than him." Baekhyun would always complain everytime they meet up at the wedding hall.

"Well Kyungsoo is more elegant than you and he's more charming and I like him better." Luhan stuck out his tongue at the fuming Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo would just laughed at their siliness before he shook his head and continued on what he was doing before Baekhyun decided to interrupt their rehearsals.

Jongdae poked his head inside the room and motioned for Kyungsoo.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked once he got near Jongdae. There was a hint of annoyance on his voice.

"Your prince Charming's outside princess." Jongdae smirked at him.

"Tell him I'm not here." He was irritated and stomped his way back to his seat. Jongdae rolled his eyes before going back outside.

"Soo..." He heard Luhan called him from where he was sitting at. Kyungsoo looked at him to ask what? The latter was looking at him through the big mirror in front of him.

"Aren't you a bit too harsh?" Luhan asked. His face was serious this time.

This got Baekhyun's attention and stopped putting eyeliner on his eyes to look at his two friends. He just remained silent while still looking.

"Haven't you thought of giving Jongin a chance to explain his side? You I don't know you just decided to disappear on him." Luhan continued. This time he turned around to look directly at Kyungsoo who was sitting at his back.

Kyungsoo's face turned sour because of what he heard from Luhan. "So now you're taking his side? Is that why you wanted me here a month before your wedding so you can push me to Jongin? Is that why you gave me this important role of your wedding because you were feeling guilty for doing the first? Luhan you don't understand. I thought you did but no you didn't"

"No Soo I didn't mean it that way--"

"What Luhan meant was you just acted on impulse, he made the mistake once and you were already leaving him." Baekhyun butted in this time which earned him a glare from Kyungsoo as well.

"I gave him enough time if that's what you wanted to hear." This time Kyungsoo's strong appearance faltered. He was on the verge of crying himself to death again when he remembered what happened a year ago. "1 month... I waited for an explanation or anything of assurance but he didn't. I've had enough so I called our relationship off. Yes 1 month is a short time but I didn't want to be like those stupid women we read in stories we used to mock who were okay to be treared like a trash by their lover and his other woman. I don't want to end up being more hurt than what I feel now." His tears were now falling freely from his face; it had been a long time ago since he cried this hard. 
Baekhyun and Luhan immediately went to his side and comforted him.

"I'm so sorry for saying that. For making you feel like we didn't understand you. Trust me Kyungsoo I'm on your side." It was Luhan who spoke first and hugged the younger tighter. He felt like his heart has shattered in million pieces when he saw how hard Kyungsoo cried. He regretted saying those words to him.

"But Soo you need to consider what we told you, talk to him so you two can clear what's going on between you. So you can finally truly move on."

Kyungsoo looked shock at Baekhyun's words before he nodded his head. He decided. He will talk with Jongin. He just have to prepare himself emotionally.

-------

It was sunday and Kyungsoo was inside a coffee shop with Jongdae to have breakfast. He felt lazy today so they just ate breakfast outside. Jongdae complained at first, but he can't do anything when he saw Kyungsoo already standing near the entrance of their house.

His parents were out of town which made him sigh in relief. His mother always pestered him about Jongin. She really wanted him to be her son-in-law. All Kyungsoo could reply was sorry because it will never happen.

Jongdae was happily chatting on his phone, it was probably his old friend from what Kyungsoo could tell. He was planning a meet up later this afternoon. It's not like Kyungsoo was eavesdropping. It was just he was bored and Jongdae had a really loud voice.

He looked outside the window while sipping on his favorite black coffee and observed a family just outside the shop. How he wished he could go back in time where he was still a kid, where his only problem was not kissing his father's cheek before he's gone for work. Or at times where he wanted to eat lollipop but his mother won't give him because he had eaten too much already she's afraid he'll hurt his teeth.

There was something else was also lingering at the back of Kyungsoo's head. What if he and Jongin got married? Would they have a happy family? Would Jongin be faithful to him and their child? Kyungsoo shook his head to shake that thought off his head.

"Soo you're here..." Kyungsoo froze when he heard that familiar deep voice, the voice that he had been avoiding to hear these past few days.

He looked up to look at Jongin with a scowl on his face. Oh how Kyungsoo hated how his hometown was so small that he could bump this person almost everywhere he goes. Note he was not exaggerating things. Note the sarcasm. He could see on his peripheral vision how Jongdae stopped his call just to look curiously at the two of them. He gave Kyungsoo an encouraging nod before he excused himself when his phone beeped again.

Kyungsoo couldn't do anything but to glare at his friend's retreating form, promising hell when the latter gets back inside.

"Yes?" His glare immediately turned into a forced wide smile when Jongin got on his view.

Jongin just smiled sheepishly before waving slightly. He placed his order and started eating it. Kyungsoo just waited IMpatiently for him to start talking. He rolled his eyes when Jongin made no move to talk so he decided he had enough and started shoving his things back inside his bag, just his cellphone and an earphone. He had been listening to music while they were eating.

He stood up but Jongin grabbed his hand and mate him sit on his lap. Kyungsoo's eyes widen and started struggling.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kyungsoo hissed. He gave up, Jongin was still too strong against him and his resolve has weakened ever since his talk with Baek and Han.

"Soo just please listen to me first..." Jongin trailed off and loosen his grip on Kyungsoo, letting the other to stand up quickly from his lap from embarrasment amd sat back on his seat.

"Fine let's talk... but in private. I don't want to have an audience while talking with you." With that he stood up and he saw how Jongin smiled widely.

"Later this evening at OUR house Soo I'll pick you up." Jongin also stood up and gave Kyungsoo's forehead a kiss which made the latter shocked and shoved him away harshly.

"JERK!" Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore and suddenly burst. He bowed to the people who heard his curse and walked fast to avoid from embarrasing himself in front of those people inside the coffee shop.

Jongdae smiled proudly at him and was about to put his arm around his friend but said friend just scoffed at him and walked passed by, as if they were not friends at all.

-------

It was 7 in the evening when Jongin went to his parent's house to pick him up. Kyungsoo had to admit that he was a bit nervous. Who wouldn't? You'll be having a talk with your ex and you're doing it inside the house where you once lived, the house that you promised not to step into ever again.

He saw Jongdae standing by the door grinning from ear to ear, sending him a hwaiting while pumping his fist. Kyungsoo scoffed and smack his friend's face a little bit harshly.

Jongin was leaning on his car and was looking at him intensely. Kyungsoo had to stop for a second to check if everything on his face was still normal. Jongin opened the door for him. He glared before he got in.

-------

The house still looked the same as he left it a year ago. Was Jongin still living here? Did he brought Krystal here? Kyungsoo shook off the thought. He might get carried away he would start tearing up again. No, not in front of this who did nothing but to hurt him.

"So what do you wanna eat? Or do you want to watch tv first just like what we always do when I get home from work." Jongin nervously asked. He turned around and looked at Kyungsoo's face. How he missed this pretty face.

"Jongin, I came here to talk not to have a little reminiscing session with you. It's bad enough to come here alone with you." Kyungsoo spat out harshly. He went to the couch he once considered as his favorite. It was by the phone on the side table. Jongin should be thankful he was matured and civilized he will talk properly with him.

"Ok ask me anything Soo..." Jongin sighed before sitting at the opposite couch where Kyungsoo motioned him to sit as far away as possible from him.

"Have ever loved me from the past? Or were you just using me because..." Kyungsoo trailed off. He thought he can say these things without hurting his heart but the wounds were still healing and now he felt like it re-opened again.

"Yes Kyungsoo I love you until now. It's true what I felt for you." Jongin sound so desperate for him to get his message.

"Then why? Why did you do it Jongin?" Kyungsoo can already feel his tears were threatning to fall. He hated himself for being weak, for still being in love with Jongin.

Jongin remained silent and Kyungsoo can't control himself anymore. It was like they were back on the day he broke up with Jongin and he was waiting for an explanation or a denial but nothing came out of the other's mouth. He was guilty.

"You were having an affair with her, right?" Kyungsoo's voice was trembling and he reluctantly looked at Jongin to see him nod slightly. He can't hold back his tears anymore. It was falling freely from his eyes to his porcelain cheeks. "Thank you for clarifying it to me."

It was like a big slap on his face. He knew it. It was too good to be true for Jongin to reciprocate his feelings. He stood up to walk out the door but Jongin's voice stopped him.

"But it was the biggest mistake I have ever done. I shouldn't have done that, I regret ever letting you go Soo. I really love you Soo. I realized it a long time ago I was just denying it from myself. It was in the heat of the moment. I thought I was still in love with Krystal so when she came back and said she wanted me back I accepted her in my life again but I can't let you go. When you said you were breaking up with me that's when I realized that I don't love Krystal and it's you that I needed. Soo please believe me. I love you and only you."

Kyungsoo shook his head while more tears were spilling from his eyes. His body was shaking in disgust. He hugged himself. Jongin moved to his place to attempt to comfort him but he was slapped by Kyungsoo on the face.

"Don't touch me." He spat out every words like venom. "Don't ever talk to me again."

Kyungsoo walked away but Jongin block his way. He punched the latter on the chest but he wouldn't budge. Instead, he wrapped his arms tightly around Kyungsoo's body.

"Soo I will prove to you that I love you and only you. Please give me a chance Soo please..."

"Let me go Jongin. I have nothing to do with me anymore. Go back to you pretty little girlfriend."

"We were over. I broke up with her the same time you disappeared from my life. That phone call I had that day, I ended it with her. Soo please..."

Kyungsoo shook his head again. "I can't. No no just give me some time. Please let go Jongin give me some space."

Jongin finally let him go. He ran to the door and got out. He went to Luhan's house. He pressed the doorbell frantically like he was being chased by a murderer. The door opened to reveal a very pretty Luhan wearing a wig and a maid outfit.

"Y-yes?" He was blushing but stopped when he saw it was Kyungsoo who was standing outside their door. "What wrong Kyungie?"

"L-luhan..." He hugged the other upon seeing him on the other side of the door. He soaked the other's clothes with his tears. "I don't know what to do anymore."

Luhan led him inside their and made him sit on the long couch facing their television. He motioned for Sehun to get him water and put on a shirt. He asked Kyungsoo what happened. Why he was crying so hard and what was he doing here in the subdivision. Kyungsoo told Luhan his conversation with Jongin earlier. The latter nodded understandingly and continued on patting Kyungsoo's back.

"Give him a chance Kyungie. I'm not saying you should. You have your own choice but I think it's for the best. Maybe he was sincere. I saw hoe eager he was to know where you are or how are you doing when you were gone. Every day he always goes here to force me to call you. Just try Kyungie."

Kyungsoo smiled at his friend and nodded.

-------

It was already a week since his confrontation with Jongin and the younger never ceased to make him feel loved. Every day he would go to Kyungsoo's parent's house just to give him flowers and chocolates. Kyungsoo felt like they were back in high school when Jongin was courting him but this time he can feel the overwhelming love Jongin felt towards him.

Even when Kyungsoo pushed him away, he would never give up. Never when he knew Kyungsoo still loved him, the latter was just in denial. He knew the other was still afraid he might hurt him again. That's what hurt Jongin the most. How he lost Kyungsoo's trust on him. Every day before going to Kyungsoo's house, he would hit his head. He regrets what he did back then. For letting Kyungsoo slip from his grip. There were never days that he waited for Kyungsoo to come back to him.

Jongdae would always when Jongin visited him. He could feel two pairs of intense eyes glaring at him when he teasingly put his arm on Kyungsoo's shoulders. One was genuinely getting annoyed at him and the other was glaring intensely at him in jealousy.

Today was saturday and Kyungsoo was eagerly waiting for this particular person to come and visit him every day although he kind of been cruel to him the day before. Though Kyungsoo was denying it when Jongdae pointed it out on him but it was too obvious.

From the way he looked outside the window like how Rapunzel would wait for her prince to come and sweep her off her feet. He was a bit disappointed when no Jongin came. He was a bit gloomy and Jongdae can't go near him without him snarling at him like a mother dog protecting her newly born puppies.

Imagine his surprise when he received a mail from Jongin telling him to meet up on their favorite restaurant whenever Kyungsoo don't feel like making dinner or when they simply would go on a date.

Here we are now with Kyungsoo having a hard time choosing on what he would wear. It was 6 pm and Jongin said he would pick him up at 7. Kyungsoo was panicking so he decided to text Baekhyun since he was the best choice when it comes to fashion. He never wanted to trust Luhan's exaggerated view of fashion. Baekhyun told him to pick the one he bought for Kyungsoo as a gift for his birthday. Kyungsoo agreed because it looked good on him and it was black.

He walked outside his room to ask Jongdae if he looked good. The latter's jaw dropped at his friend's looks. "If I hadn't known better how much of a you are to me, I would have claimed you right here right now." He grinned, flashing his pearly white teeth.

Kyungsoo stick out his tongue in disgust and let out a gargling noise as if he was about to puke.


They heard a honk of a car outside and Kyungsoo knew it was his cue to go out. He kissed Jongdae's cheek for complimenting him earlier even if it disgust him and smiled teasingly as he saw his friend's red cheeks.

He saw Jongin already opened the door for him to get in. He smiled though it was just a bit. He didn't want to let Jongin know how eager he is to meet him. Even though he had forgiven the other and it was clear for him that he still loved the younger, he still couldn't let the other know all of these. The younger is so full of himself.

They arrived at the restaurant. Kyungsoo felt a wave of nostalgia as they stepped inside the building. He suddenly feels like being sentimental. Looking around, it still looked the same. And his favorite spot was still unoccupied as usual. It was still waiting for him to take it.

"It still looked the same..." He was still in awe about the place that he hadn't realized he let his thoughts out to Jongin. Jongin chuckled and whispered something to him that made him looked at the younger in bewilderment and he didn't know why but he got teary eyed at what the younger told him.

"I bought this place just for you."

"Thank you for this Jongin." This time he let out the most genuine smile he had for the latter.

Jongin's heart skipped a bit at the sight. Oh how he missed that pretty smile, the smile that was only meant for him and his only. No one else but his. Just like how Kyungsoo was his.

-------

"Where do we head off after this?" Kyungsoo asked when they stepped out the restaurant. He took one last glance at it and smiled secretly to himself before looking back at the man beside him. He was touched. His heart was beating rapidly by the way the latter was looking at him. He can see the longin and the love through it. And it was all directed to him. He looked down, feeling a bit shy but he was still smiling. He felt like they go back from when they were still in high school.

"Namsan" was all Jongin said before tilting Kyungsoo's head up to reveal the lock he bought that had both of their names written on it.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he felt his cheeks warming up.

They arrived at Namsan Tower and went up the lift to get at the top of the tower. Jongin passed him the key to the lock he bought and he reluctantly received it. His cheeks were still as red as tomatoes. He tilted his head to the side a bit to hide it from Jongin's view.

"We weren't even a couple yet and were going to do this?" He asked out. He was frowning when he looked back at Jongin who was just smiling at him from ear to ear.

"That's the keyword Soo, yet. We weren't a couple yet but soon we'll be one so why not do this in advance, right?" He was still smiling at Kyungsoo and put the locks at one of the space on the railings. "'Sides we were a couple back then."

Kyungsoo scoffed. He remembered in the past how he wanted to do this with Jongin but the latter would just refuse him because he was busy with his work and when he got time to be with his lover, they would spend it sprawled on the living room's couch while cuddling with each other. Why do it now when they were not together anymore?

"Done!" Kyungsoo looked at the lock and stared at it.

Jongin smiled and put his arms around Kyungsoo, locking him inside his arms. "Kyungsoo please give me another chance to prove to you that I will love you till eternity. You won't regret it if you do."

"Let's go home." Kyungsoo got out of Jongin's arms and went inside to go down.

They made it to the garage when someone called Jongin's name. They turned around to see Krystal smiling at them. Jongin returned the smile and this made Kyungsoo's smile fade. He shouldn't have believed what Jongin told him. He knew it. Jongin was just telling it to have his forgiveness. He never intended to patch up his relationship with Kyungsoo.

He faked a smile at Krystal and turned around to get away from them. He walked away but Jongin caught his arm. He looked up and saw Jongin looking at him with panic. He shook his head at Kyungsoo as if telling him not to walk away.

"Kyungsoo..." He looked at Krystal and she was getting teary eyed. She was hesitating but she looked like she wanted to hug him. "I'm so sorry for everything."

"D-didn't know w-what?" Kyungsoo was getting as equally teary eyes as Krystal now. He was getting confused at Krystal. Why was she saying sorry? Was she apologizing because she and Jongin have gotten back together or was she apologizing for...?

"I knew back then that you loved Jongin but I was being selfish and stole him from you. I knew you'd do everything for me because we were best friends so I took advantage of it." Krystal was looking down. She can't look at Kyungsoo, she was afraid to see Kyungsoo's eyes full of rage at her confession. "When I came back, I intend on breaking your relationship with Jongin off but when I did it I felt remorse. Jongin didn't love me anymore and I broke my best friend's heart. I-I'm so sorry Kyungsoo I forced myself on him even though he was pushing me away. Kyungsoo just give him a chance. He loves you until now. It was my fault back then."

Kyungsoo on the other hand felt like ice had been thrown at him and it hit his head. His head was aching at what she said. He wanted to shout at her. To hit her until she pass out but he can't. Deep inside his heart there was still this part of him that hoped that they can go back as the best of friends they were before. He felt a hand on his back and saw it was Jongin.

Jongin really loved him. There's no denying it now. It's all over his eyes when he looked at Kyungsoo and Krystal envied it but she was happy for her ex-best friend and ex-boyfriend.

"I don't know if I can forgive you Krystal but all I know is I can't do it for now. You hurt me and I don't want my heart to be broken any more" was all Kyungsoo said before he turned around. He didn't want to look at Krystal right now. He might not be able to control himself.

"I understand." There was a hint of sadness on her tone. She turned around as well and started walking but was startled when arms wrapped around her from behind. Her tears falling again as she felt her neck getting damp from the tears the person behind her were spilling.

Kyungsoo turned her around and hugged her again.

"Why can't I hate someone for eternity even if they killed me from the inside? Tell me why I still wanted us to go back as we were before Soojung, us being the Soo 'sisters'?" He had tears on his face but he was now smiling at her. Krystal cried harder and hugged Kyungsoo tight.

"I'm so sorry Soo. I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay Soo."

And they laughed while there were tears on their faces. Jongin just watched them from afar. He can't believe he was the reason why they drifted apart from one another but he was glad they patched it up now. He was falling deeply more in love with Kyungsoo for being so kind hearted. His Kyungsoo was indeed an angel.

-------

The day where Luhan and Sehun were to be wedded once again finally arrived and everything was a mess. Sehun can't get his hands off his wife they stayed up all night and now they only got 1 hour to prepare for everything. Baekhyun was depressed and refused to be dressed if he won't be using his favorite eyeliner. He forgot to bring it. He bought it just for today and now he forgot to bring because of Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo didn't know what to do anymore. He was going crazy for his best friends. To add the fuel on it, Jongin can't stop feeling up his which was still sore from their make-up a week ago. Kyungsoo cursed at Jongin for it, like it was a week ago and it still hurt as hell.

Thank goodness it ends up well thanks to Luhan's mom who threatened them that everyone finally started to work. Luhan got inside the church on time and they all looked pretty.

At the reception, Kyungsoo bumped into Suho.

They exchanged greetings and were now talking. Kyungsoo still felt guilty for giving the older false hope. Suho just shrugged his shoulders and assured him that everything was okay. They could have talked the whole day if not for Jongin who was looking for him to interrupt them with a harsh pull on Kyungsoo's arms. He sent Suho a warning glare not to get close at Kyungsoo again or he won't be able to contain himself. The latter just smiled at him.

Kyungsoo was kissed harshly by Jongin when they reached the veranda. They kept doing it until they were out of breath. They were panting as they looked into each other's eyes. Jongin left, leaving Kyungsoo confused outside the veranda.

He went back inside, looking for Jongin at the sea of people dancing on the dance floor. The 'newlywed' couple was nowhere to be seen as well. He tapped Baekhyun as soon as he saw the eyeliner freak. He asked him where is Jongin and the latter pointed something at the stage.

Kyungsoo frowned but still looked at the stage, as if on cue, the lights went off and there spotlights pointing at the stage. He was expecting to see the 'newlywed' couple but saw Jongin instead. He was holding something on his right hand and the other was holding a microphone.

They're eyes locked on each other and Jongin showed his trademark smirk that made almost every girl inside the room. He beckoned Kyungsoo to get on the stage. The latter complied in a daze. He held Kyungsoo's hand and kneeled in front of him.

"Kyungsoo I don't know how to say words in a sweet way to describe how I feel about you but one thing I know is I love you. You are the love of my life. You complete me. I regret ever letting you out of my life once but now I will make sure to tie you up on me so you can't ever run away from me again." There were 'oohs' and 'awws' in the background and Kyungsoo was sure it was Baekhyun and Luhan's voice who were squealing like a rat caught in a mouse trap. "Kyungsoo I know this is too fast for you but for me it's already long overdue. I should have married you a long time ago. I read this from the internet a long time ago but you deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one? Will you marry me?"

Kyungsoo was in tears. He can't utter a single word without sniffing so he just nodded his head like a madman and hugged Jongin tightly. The crowd w*as cheering at them. As expected, Baek and Han's voice overpowered the crowd.

"But Jongin I'll be leaving tomorrow."

"I'll wait even for eternity for you Kyungsoo. I love you."

"I love you too."

And they kissed.

A/N: So here it is guys, the last Phase. I hope you still read this even though it's not good. I'm sorry if it took me months to finish this. I didn't know how to finish this up and I kind of lost inspiration. And oh, the language barrier is also one, I ran out of English words lol I should have just written this in my own language *points gun at self*. 

I haven't got any chance to write that last phase. I was secretly writing this when my sister is out of the house. You see, she hates and Kpop in particular. She despises EXO and I don't know why she can't see how adorable this group is.

I know I promised not to end this in rush but ended up rushing it. I just don't know how to T^T Please don't kill me. Maybe you could suggest something for me? I'll be happy to rewrite this if you want something to be changed :D

PS: I'm sorry for the wrong grammar and such. 

PPS: Plot Holes. There were plot holes everywhere.