Phase II

Shards

Warning: Slight mentions of and cussing

 

Normal 

Thoughts

-

A couple of years have passed since they got together but their love for each other was just getting stronger and bigger. A perfect example of a picture perfect couple as what their friends said. Kyungsoo felt so lucky having Jongin as a lover for he was indeed a perfect boyfriend material. Up until now he never understood why Krystal left him for her own selfish dreams. He was always there to support him. He was attentive to Kyungsoo and always makes sure Kyungsoo was not hurt.

"I'm going babe" Jongin said as he put his coat and made a futile attempt at fixing his messily done necktie. Kyungsoo chuckled at the sight.

"Jagiya let me fix your tie." he ran towards Jongin at the floor and fixed his tie. Jongin just stared lovingly at him. "What do you want for dinner by the way?"

"Hmmm you?" Kyungsoo slapped him on the arm while Jongin just laughed at his blushing face. "Just kidding. I want fried chicken if it's okay with you to have another chicken for dinner."

"Arasseo arasseo I'll cook you your favorite. Anything for you jagiya... Okay it's fixed. You can go now. Shoo!"

Kyungsoo waited for Jongin to leave but the latter just stood still. Jongin closed his eyes and pouted his lips.

"What?"

"Where's my take care and goodbye kiss?" He asked pouting even more.

"You big baby" Kyungsoo laughed before kissing Jongin on the cheek and on the lip. He just meant to peck on his lips but Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and deepened the kiss.

Before everything gets heated, Kyungsoo pushed Jongin away and reminded him that he still had to go to work to which Jongin replied that he will take a day off today. Kyungsoo slapped him on the arm again and pushed him out the door while threatening him that he won't allow Jongin to sleep in their bedroom with him if he won't go to work today.

Jongin reluctantly left with a sad face. Out of happiness, Kyungsoo kissed Jongin that made Jongin smile again.

"Nothing's more effective as an energy pill than my Kyungsoo's kisses."

Kyungsoo blushed at that.

They were living together now just as planned when Jongin graduated. Jongin was the one working while Kyungsoo played the role of a housewife, Jongin's ideal wife to be exact.

Kyungsoo have had a work before when Jongin was still studying. He got a lot of stress since he was an accountant, he always stayed up late to finish the financial records of the company he's working at his boss has given him. But Jongin made him quit his job since he hated seeing his jagiya tired and stressed. Plus the fact that Kyungsoo's boss had set his eyes on Kyungsoo. Jongin noticed that at times when he went to visit Kyungsoo on his work after his last morning subject. Kyungsoo's working place was just two blocks away from Jongin's school. There was this one time when they were hanging out on the building's cafeteria when Kyungsoo's boss appeared and called him, the way his boss eyed him like he was mentally stripping Kyungsoo with his eyes made Jongin's inner beast went wild.

Of course Kyungsoo was oblivious of it since he always looked down whenever his boss arrived.

The first time Jongin told him to quit his job because he didn't like the way his boss Yifan was treating him he got angry saying things like Yifan was a good guy he never even once had raised his voice on Kyungsoo but later on he realized that Jongin was jealous and concerned so he had no other choice but to follow what Jongin wanted but not until Jongin graduates. That was their deal. If Jongin graduated and got a decent job, he would quit his job but if Jongin wouldn't have a decent job, Kyungsoo would continue on working at Yifan's company. And so from that day, Jongin studied hard. Luckily enough for Jongin, the younger graduated in engineering with good grades and immediately got a job since his father was also an engineer. He got the connections.

———-

Kyungsoo finished doing all the chores in the house and got bored so he called up Luhan since their house was near. He was living together with Sehun simce they were married. Like Kyungsoo, Luhan was also forced to quit his job by Sehun for reasons the same as Jongin. Seriously, what's wrong with younger guys today and their extreme posessiveness towards their lover. He missed his bestfriends. He wanted to call Baekhyun over too but he's in Europe with Chanyeol now. They recently got married and were travelling around the world. Sehun and Luhan got married a year ago. Sehun once again forced Luhan into it but they already know he didn't have to do it since Luhan was head over heels in love with him.

He wished someday he and Jongin could be like them but Jongin haven't said even once about the idea of getting married. He tried opening it up but Jongin just shrugged and changed the topic saying it doesn't matter whether they're married or not, as long as they have each other and love each other, it's already enough.

But for Kyungsoo, it wasn't enough. Kyungsoo thought it would be Jongin who will be suggesting the idea with the amount of posessiveness he had towards Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo shook off those thoughts and started dialing Luhan's number on his phone.

"Oh Han speaking." A lively cheerful voice spoke on the other end of the line.

"Stop with that ridiculous Oh Han, 'Lu Han'" he replied giving emphasis on the word Luhan. It's true though, Oh Han sounds ridiculous. Even though they're married Luhan was still using his family but Luhan really wanted to use Sehun's surname though. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got concerned so they threatened him that they're going to burn his babies *cough* Hello Kitty plushies *cough* *cough* if he changed his surname.

"No it's not, it's cute in fact. Plus I always feel prideful knowing I'm Oh Sehun's wife. I can feel butterflies fluttering in my tummy or maybe it wasn't the butterflies. Maybe I'm pregnant." He heard Luhan gasped on the other line.

Kyungsoo's own stomach churned at Luhan's words. "Ew shut up! You make me want to puke."

"Hey what if it's true then? hmmm?"

"Please don't give me any ridiculous, disgusting ideas to imagine." He talked again before Luhan could give him more rather-not-imagine thoughts. "Anyway are you free now? Is Mr. Possessive not there?"

"You're the one to talk. As if Jongin was not one too. Yes I made him go to work since he's been absent for 3 days already. God that guy, I know I'm y and free~ he didn't have to always show me how attracted he is with my bum."

This guy's really crazy. He even sang Jessie J's Domino. "Ew don't share with me your ual life Luwhore. Come here if you're free, I don't have anything to do and I'm bored."

"Alright alright I'll be going there. You don't have to be jealous since you and Jongin were not ually active Kyung." He heard the keys jingling, indicating that Luhan was already preparing to leave.

"Excuse you. Jongin was more aggressive than you're Sehun. I always feel sore every morning."

"Ew now you're the one talking dirty and what? You do it every day? That Kim ing Jongin! I swear I'm gonna castrate him if you can't walk for your whole lifetime anymore."

"You're exaggerating everything again. I'll be hanging up now. I can see you already on my window."

"Ok bye mwah."

Kyungsoo ended the call and the doorbell rang. He ran to open the door and let Luhan inside. He was wearing something Sehun wouldn't want him wearing outside their house.

It was one of Sehun's denim polo and a really 'short' short. Kyungsoo eyed him for his outfit but Luhan just rolled his eyes. Among the three of them, Luhan was the most vulgar and never cared about his clothes whether it be seductive or not as long as he's comfortable with it. Although he denies it he was too feminine in looks and in attitude.

Baekhyun was sassy and never go outside without his makeup on. He had the most sense of fashion among them. After all he was conscious about his looks to the point it's annoying his two other friends. It'll take him hours just to decide on what he's going to wear on this day.

Kyungsoo on the other hand was simple but he was neat. He's quiet and sophisticated. Although he was the youngest among the three of them, he was the most mature and rational, thinking things out before doing it. But as time goes by, he slowly adapts his friends' irrationality.

"Let's go shopping Kyungie!" Luhan held both his hands up. It was obvious that he was excited by the idea of shopping.

"With that clothes?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows while looking down at Luhan's outfit.

"Wae? What's with my outfit?" Luhan asked without a care. He knew what Kyungsoo had meant with that look.

"Tsk you never learn. What if Sehun sees you in that" Kyungsoo crossed his arms.

"I don't really give a if he sees me in this. Plus it makes him more aggressive if I broke some of his rules."

"You're a masochist did you know that?"

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes and Luhan quickly shook his head to deny the accusation.

"No I'm not. It's just that it feels better when it's rough."

"Shut up. And let's go." Kyungsoo was about to go out but Luhan stopped him. "What?"

"Not until you changed into something y. Let's find one through Jongin's clothes." Luhan pulled him to their room. He knows where it was located. From the amount of times he visited here. Kyungsoo also know every details of Luhan's house.

"No way I'm wearing his clothes outside it's embarrassing and too inappropriate." Kyungsoo said trying to break free.

"That or you'll be wearing the one that I gave you on your birthday." Luhan looked at him with a serious expression. All of his mischeivous smiles were gone and were replaced by a frown and an intense stare. He silently thanked his husband for being the king of poker.

"What? No I'm not choosing any of those two." Kyungsoo remembered those lacy skirts and white tops, he shuddered in utter disgust.

"Or maybe you want me to drag you out ."

"Fine you win."

Kyungsoo sighed and prayed to God that nothing bad is going to happen to the two of them.

———-

Kyungsoo walked beside Luhan with a scowl on his pretty face. He had on one of Jongin's black long sleeved polo. The sleeves were folded into 3/4s and matched with white denim short. At least it's not as short as Luhan's. They both wore the matching sneakers they bought the last time they went shopping.

He admitted they look cute in their outfit but it was too uncomfortable for Kyungsoo. He feels with too much of his skin showing. He tried to pull down the shorts to cover at least a lil bit more skin but Luhan would just slap his hands and made him looked up, chin high.

"I wish our husbands were here to see this."

He noticed something wrong with the way Luhan said those words. It was as if he was implying something. He was so bothered by it he voiced out his thoughts, making Luhan jump.

"Luhan is there something wrong? Did Sehun do something stupid again?"

Luhan looked at him and sighed. He pointed at the nearby restaurant.

"Let's go inside that restaurant first I'm hungry and my feet are aching."

Kyungsoo nodded and they started walking towards the restaurant Luhan pointed at.

After they're done ordering and eating Kyungsoo decided it was time for the confrontation.

"Spill it Luhan."

"It's Sehun." He stopped and he started tearing up. Kyungsoo offered him a glass of water. He gulped a big chunk of water to stop himself from sobbing. "I... I think he's cheating on me. I know these time it's real. He was distant and he's always looking at his phone. What I told you on the phone was a lie. For three days he hadn't come home. I don't know if he's at home now. I was staying at my aunt's house which was just a block away from your house."

"What? Maybe he was just busy?" Kyungsoo suggested but he too was unsure of it since he also experienced it with Jongin. Lately, Jongin was distant too. Although he was still romantic but he hadn't had much time to bond with Kyungsoo. This morning was a miracle he woke up with Jongin still beside him.

"I know he's not busy. He had nothing much to do since they just finished their project so I know they're free now. I know Jongin is too." Sehun was an architect, he worked at the same place with Jongin and they often got the same projects. Kyungsoo fell silent causing Luhan to panic because he thought he said something absurd and unacceptable for Kyungsoo. He reached for Kyungsoo's hand that was resting on the table and apologized.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it that way Soo. I know Jongin was honest and faithfull. I didn't intend to put doubt on you towards Jongin but there's something... no there are some things you better not know."

Kyungsoo frowned at Luhan's words so he made Luhan spill anything he was hiding whether it be something big or not.

"Krystal was back... Just a week ago" Luhan said putting his head down.

"Oh" was all Kyungsoo can say. Why was he not surprised on the news. Now everything made sense to him. The way Jongin's sudden change of attitude.

Kyungsoo felt like something akin to evil was behind him so he felt the need to look behind. What he saw shocked him. There, Sehun was standing outside the flower shop across the restaurant with a bouqet of flowers on his hand, he had his poker face but his eyes were telling as if he wants to kill someone right now, particularly someone near his husband.

"I think we should run away now Kyungsoo. Some evil spirit is lurking within this square." Luhan stood up, grabbed Kyungsoo on his feet and started walking away. Kyungsoo looked back again and saw Sehun following them with longer strides behind them.

The two panicked and walked faster but Sehun just had to have longer legs than them that he immediately catched up to them and quickly pulled away Luhan from him harshly. Sehun was glaring at him with eyes that were saying 'stay the away from my property hyung'. Kyungsoo gulped and reached for Luhan but Sehun growled and walked away while still grabbing Luhan, who sent Kyungsoo a scared and apologetic look.

———-

When Kyungsoo got home later that day he recieved a message from Jongin saying that he may not be able to make it tonight for dinner. He told him he was busy for his new project and that he and Sehun will be working on it tonight.

That was his mistake. He didn't know that Kyungsoo just saw Sehun at the mall this afternoon. Kyungsoo looked at his phone getting blurry from the tears that was forming on the sides of his eyes.

It was happening. What he feared the most. He recollected his conversation with Luhan and connected the dots. It now made sense to him. Krystal was back and anytime now Jongin would probably leave him to be with the one he truly loved, but what about him? What about Kyungsoo who will be left behind with another broken heart, this time it'll be broken without any chance of mending it. He cried on the couch until he fell asleep.

———-

They were once a perfect example of a picture perfect couple. Jongin was always pampering Kyungsoo with his sweet words and caring attitude. He was always there when he needed him, whenever he was in danger. They never fought over simple things. Jongin was always careful not to hurt Kyungsoo's feelings. And if they ever fought for a small matter, Jongin would always find a way to make it up with Kyungsoo.

Jongin would always bring him flowers or chocolates when Jongin got home from work. Kyungsoo would cook him delicious dinner. He would wait for Jongin if he stayed late working because he knew by the time Jongin got home. He would just slump down the sofa and sleep. So being the good lover that he is, Kyungsoo would take care of him.

But ever since the news that Krystal, his first love came back in town after pursuing her dreams as a famous actress months ago, everything changed. Jongin became distant towards Kyungsoo. He was becoming snappy and he even forgot to celebrate the day they lived together in one house. Since they started living together, they promised to celebrate it every year for it had been as special as the day they got together.

Sometimes when Kyungsoo would bug Jongin to relieve his stress thinking that it was the reason for his attitude he would always snap at him saying that he isn't in the mood. But he would make up for Kyungsoo an hour later. Jongin would take Kyungsoo on a date and apologizing. He'll blame his work for making him so stressed that he snapped at his cute little 'wifey'. Kyungsoo slap him saying it's embarrassing for him to call him that in public, but Jongin would just shrug and tease Kyungsoo more.

But lately he was more distant than he already was. And whenever they got out or hangout in their apartment, someone's always calling Jongin. Sometimes he was just fiddling on his phone or was just plain looking at it, as if he was waiting for someone. Kyungsoo remembered Luhan telling him this about Sehun.

———-

Kyungsoo was in Luhan's house to hang out with him today. The latter called him earlier because he noticed that Kyungsoo was always staring blankly when they went to the mall yesterday to shop and bought groceries. Luhan and Sehun's issue was resolved with yet another one of Luhan's mistake. Sehun was busy this past few days because he was preparing to ask Luhan to marry him again. Sehun was not supposed to tell him so soon but when he saw Luhan with Kyungsoo that day wearing his favorite denim polo shirt which Luhan also loved and a short shorts being feasted by other guy's eyes as if they were their meal, he knew he had to make a move and make it clear to other people that Luhan was his and nobody else.

Luhan apologized to him for his childishness and for his lack of trust towards him. He had a hard time on gaining Sehun's attention again since the younger was an introvert and an introvert is more emotional and stubborn. Kyungsoo was grossed out when Luhan gave him a really detailed story of how Luhan seduced Sehun which the latter didn't respond to. They were both suprised since Sehun's ual drive was as high as Jongin's. They would everything that moves. Luhan just succeeded when he told Sehun that he would leave the house for a while until Sehun cooled down which Sehun responded to grabbing Luhan and kissing him harshly. And the rest was history. Kyungsoo tuned out Luhan's words.

Kyungsoo looked down on his hands. He examined the lines on it and was startled when he saw another hand gripping it. He looked up at Luhan.

"There you go with your secrets again Kyung. I swear if Baek was only here, how I miss that gay, he would probably hit you with his eyeliner at your eye." Luhan said as he stared intensely at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo gulped, this felt like a deja vu.

"Let me guess. It's Jongin, right?" Kyungsoo nodded reluctantly. Luhan sighed and looked down. 

"Ever since the news of Krystal coming back in town, I finally realized that Jongin wasn't really in love with me. He was just with me because he saw Krystal in me. We were former bestfriends right? So we had some things in common."

Kyungsoo paused and looked outside the window of Luhan's house. Autumn indeed was a beautiful season. Leaves were turning into orange, littering around the streets. Yet it also reflects what he's feeling right now. The melancholy everybody felt during autumn, it was what was running through Kyungsoo's veins. "Jongin, I think he finally realized that he hadn't really loved me, Lu. He's changed. He... he... I don't know. He's drifting far away from me. I tried reaching him but in the end, he was running away towards his finish line."

Tears were falling freely from his eyes. Luhan put his arms around Kyungsoo and hugged him tightly while rubbing his back.

"Kyung you have to make a decision now. Talk to him and confirm it.You know what i hate the most, right? It's to see my baby crying."

"I know. I'm letting him go..."

"What!?" Luhan's eyes widened. He let go of Kyungsoo and put his hands on either side of Kyungsoo's shoulders. Eyes were questioning the younger.

"It's for the best Luhan. So no one's gonna hurt." Kyungsoo let out a sob. He was choking on his own spit. He looked back at Luhan and hardened his face. "I need to get out of this fake fairytale life."

Luhan hugged him again. He too was starting to cry. "Kyungsoo just think thoroughly about it ok? Don't make any drastic decision that you might regret later. Let him explain his side Soo."

———-

"Hey babe what're you cooking?" Jongin got home and saw Kyungsoo inside the kitchen with his back facing on him. He hugged him from the back which made the latter flinched.

He calmed himself and faked a smile before looking at Jongin. "It's your favorite."

Jongin buried his face on his neck smelling the scent that makes him go crazy, it kind of smells like her. Kyungsoo and Krystal had the same taste of scent.

"God you smell so good."

Kyungsoo's heart beat so fast at Jongin's words. He felt his lips tugging in a genuine smile. He was about to say something in reply when Jongin's phone went off.

Jongin immediately answered it and went outside the backyard, his warmth leaving Kyungsoo.

He finished cooking but Jongin was still not back yet so he decided to follow him there to call him for dinner.

Outside he saw Jongin still on the phone with his back on the door, where Kyungsoo stood. He opened his mouth to call him but stopped on his track when he heard what Jongin said to the other line.

"Yes, take care cupcake." A smile cou be heard in Jongin's voice. Cupcake. Kyungsoo remembered it was what Jongin usually called Krystal for endearment. Kyungsoo can feel tears on his eyes before turning around, leaving the backyard garden quietly.

He went straight to their room, deciding not to eat and just locked himself inside the room crying to sleep. A few minutes he felt the bed dipped, an indication that Jongin was there beside him.

Jongin apologetically touched his shoulders to ask him to eat now but Kyungsoo chose to ignore him and closed his eyes.

———-

They were supposed to have a date just as Jongin promised but he was nowhere to be found.

A while ago, they were just happily talking about their high school days, back when Jongin was just courting Kyungsoo particularly avoiding one subject when Jongin's phone started buzzing. He looked at it and immediately answered it. He stood up and left. Not saying anything to Kyungsoo, he just left to answer his phone. He didn't even spare me a single glance at me.

I knew it. He was not over her. Why was I so stupid thinking that I can replace her in his heart? 6 years was not even enough. Where was he? It was an hour ago since he left to answer the call and I can't see him anywhere outside the restaurant.

Tears were threatning to fall off his eyes but he just bit the insides of his cheeks to prevent it from falling. The waiter who served them their food approached him and offered him a tissue kindly but he shook his head and bowed to show his gratitude towards the waiter even though he declined the offer.

I thought when you said you loved me it was real. But no, everytime you told me it, you were just imagining it was Krystal You were telling it to. Not me.

Kyungsoo looked at the ring Jongin gave him on his finger. It was his gift for him on their second anniversary. It serves as a symbol of their love, a symbol that they were each other's property, a symbol for Jongin's lie. Slowly Kyungsoo removed it from his finger and looked up to see Jongin's face laced up in concern, looking at him.

"Hey what's wrong?" He rose up his hand to reach for Kyungsoo's face and wipe the tears that were staining his beautiful face that the latter hadn't realized was there. Kyungsoo just blocked his hands with his own.

Jongin looked shocked at what Kyungsoo did.

"Jongin, let's talk outside." He stood up and left the restaurant. Not sparing a glance at the other. Just like what Jongin did earlier.

Kyungsoo didn't looked back but he felt Jongin following him. He led them to the riverbank where they first hangout on their first date as a couple. It was near their old school so they can easily sneak up during break. Jongin would just grab Kyungsoo and carry him towards this place. He tried many times to stop Jongin because they were breaking school rules. He was afraid of getting seen and got detention.

Kyungsoo just stood there for a couple of minutes looking at the water flowing freely. He didnt want to look back to look at Jongin's face. He might change his mind if he looked at him.

"Soo baby?"

He can hear the sound of Jongin's footsteps hitting the grass coming near him. Kyungsoo clenched his fists around the small ring that was trapped within his knuckes and took a deep breath.

"Kim Jongin-sshi!" Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with a sad smile.

Jongin stopped on his tracks upon seeing Kyungsoo's expression.

"Let's stop pretending from now on." Kyungsoo turned his body towards Jongin. "I want to thank you for taking good care of me when we were together. For making the effort to love me even though I know you can't. At least you tried."

Jongin frowned deeply at Kyungsoo's words. He resumed walking towards Kyungsoo. "What are you talking about baby—"

Kyungsoo cut him off. He put his hands forward and pushed Jongin away from him.

"Please don't call me baby Soo or anything as if you meant calling me it. I-I've had enough of this pretense Jongin-sshi. Let's stop pretending and end this, whatever is this we had." Kyungsoo paused to in deep breath. He was hyperventilating, choking on his own spit. He was crying so hard.

Jongin attempted to go near him again to comfort him but he just pushed him away again. This time with much more force.

"Stop! Please stop."

The sky turned gray and droplets of water began dropping on their heads. It's raining. Funny how the sky seemed to join him, masking all of the tears that were running on his cheeks with the droplets of water. He was going to do it. He's ending their mistake under the rain.

"Soo I'm so sorry please, I tried bu—"

"No! Don't come near me. Don't call me that! It disgusts me how you were not sincere throughout the years we were together. I love you Jongin but you don't love me. I was your lover, I was the one who was there when you had a breakdown but still you love someone else. You were just using me just because you see her in me, because you can't have her. When will you ever see me as me Jongin? When will you ever see that I and she are two different people?" Kyungsoo stopped, waiting for an answer from Jongin but the latter just remained silent.

It made Kyungsoo cry even harder when he realized that all of his suspicions about Jongin's feelings were true. Jongin was not defending himself because all of the things he said were true.

Kyungsoo looked at the ring on his hand and smiled bitterly before looking up again at Jongin. He held his hand and put the ring on the latter's hand.

"I... Thank you for everything Jongin and goodbye..." He sowly stepped back and turned around to walk away from Jongin's life forever. He was waiting for a hand to stop him or a shout from Jongin, begging hin to stay but it never happened. He wiped away the tears, the rain just stopped just as he turned the corner.

———-

He's leaving Korea to pursue his dream of being a chef. He hoped not to go back. Luhan was on his side bawling his eyes out, begging him not to leave. Kyungsoo just smiled and hugged Luhan back. He sure as hell he's going to miss this big baby deer.

He noticed Sehun was glaring at him. Really? He let go of Luhan and pushed him back to Sehun. The latter immediately wrapped his arms around the elder.

"Don't worry Lu I'll skype you every day. And if there's time I can arrange for you to go there and let's go shopping in Italy."

"You promise me that?" Kyungsoo swore Luhan looked like a kid right now who had to part from his mother for the very first time. Well he had the right to be sad since he's going to be the only one left in Korea since Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to live in New York. They both had a decent life there with high paying jobs, who would want to leave that beautiful life.

"Or I can just leave Sehun and I'll go with you. That's right I'm going with you, I'll arrange our divorce papers Sehunnie." Luhan looked at Sehun with the most serious face he had.

Sehun and Kyungsoo both looked at him as if he had just grown two heads. Kyungsoo was preventing himself from laughing while Sehun looked like he wants to break all the things surrounding him.

"What? Don't joke like that Luhan. You know you can't escape from me. You're mine Luhan." He held Luhan possessively.

"I was just kidding Sehunnie." Luhan hugged him tightly and had on his best puppy eyes to avoid getting on Sehun's bad side.

"Passenger of flight ××××× please proceed to gate A-5"

"I guess I should be going now. Sehun please take good care of Luhan. Don't hurt him alright?"

He saw Luhan getting teary eyed again and he can't stop from crying too. They hugged for the last time before Kyungsoo walked inside the.

He put on a smile but this time it's genuine. Even though it's hard, this time he's going to move on.

 

 

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry for this really really late and not to mention ty update, I tried making it good but my brain just have to be a douche and decided not to function :D