meeting minho

That's the Only Thing I Like About You

Okeeokee, i know I havnt updated in months...but ive just been having terrible writers block! >.< 

sososo sorry...but heres a little bit of what ive started writing. idk if ill evenn use this but its something: 

 

Hyomin POV: 

 

"Are you alright?" the beautiful boy asked me.

"Y-yea..." I managed to mutter out. The boy stared at me for a moment, but quickly looked away.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"You might wanna put on your shirt..." I gasped and then buttoned up my blouse as fast as I could. I blushed deep red.

"I'm done..." i whispered quietly, too embarrassed at myself. Then I realized that he had just saved me from being . "THAnk YOu!" I said. (the caps dun on purpose) The boy nodded. 

"I'm Choi Minho by the way." He smiled widely showing off a row of completely straight white teeth. 

I couldn't do anything but stare for the next few seconds, but when I finally did come to my senses i said, "Oh...I'm Lee Hyomin." 

He knew that I was the niece of one of the teachers but he didn't say anything out loud. Maybe he thought that I would be upset about it. He walked me back to class, and told me that he would walk me home later. I smiled and nodded. I noticed that Jonghyun was no longer in his seat. I suspected he was either with some girls, or Key had kidnapped him. I smiled at the thought of Key.

 

 

again, please forgive me T.T everytime i have writers block i write new stories...

ive deleted most of em now but if you want to check it out: here and here

again, sorrysorrysorry, but i promise not to delete this story,