Onew to the Rescue

That's the Only Thing I Like About You

Hyomin POV: 

 

He kissed me. 

He frickin' KISSED me. 

HE kissed ME. The "me" who still hadnt has her first kiss yet! The "me" who was waiting for the right guy. The "me" who hated him! 

I didn't know how to react, so I did the only thing that every girl would do if they were kissed by a hobo like jerk. Scream. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I screamed as loud as i could. The whole class turned around and even the teacher flinched. Onew ran up to me from his seat, and Taemin bounced his way over taking his time. 

"Are you alright?" Onew asked me in a worried tone. 

"H-he..." I sputtered, pointing to Jonghyun. Jonghyun was sitting there, staring at me with fake innocent eyes. He smiled. "What did I do?" he asked. 

Onew grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pushed him up to the wall. "What. did. You. Do." He growled. I had never seen him so angry before.

Jonghyun smirked at Onew. "I didn't do anything..." he said making his eyes big and round. Onew slapped him. "I know you did something. What. Did you. Do." Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "I just kissed her." 

Onew punched him. 

Everyone gasped. 

Jonghyun slowly turned his head back to Onew and looked him in the eye. "YOU DON't KNOW WHO I-" Jonghyun was cut off by Onew with his fist right up in his face. 

Jonghyun's face was now all messed up. His hair was all over the place, and the blood. Oh god, his face was covered with blood. Onew slapped him again and again, and then when he was finally about to punch his face with what probably would have killed him, i yelled. 

"STOOPP!!!" 

Onew stoped his punch halfway, and looked at me. "But Hyomin..." he whined, changing his personality 180 degrees. there was no way I couldn't laugh at that. 

"You were about to kill him." I said.

"B-but...he KISSED you!" Onew argued. 

"Kissing doesn't mean killing." I lectured him. 

"Fine..." Onew looked down at the almost dead Jonghyun who was on the floor. He held his hand out for him to use to get up. I smiled at Onew's kindness. He had just practically killed him but now he was helping him up. 

Jonghyun seemed to have fainted because he didn't react at all. Onew sighed, and then picked him up, and put him back in his seat. He patted Jonghyun's head, and there, right behind me was a bloody half-dead Jonghyun, sitting in a chair. 

 

 

 

Second Chapter....kk there's a problem...everytime i put up a new chapter it makes the latest one be "final" so it looks like the fanfic is complete. anyone kno how to fix it? im new to this so... wait nvm...thx sightsounds!                                                                                                                                        ----                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Also...i kinda just wrote this chapter cuz i wuz soooo bored so it probably !