The Rest of SHINee

That's the Only Thing I Like About You

Onew POV:

Hyomin sat next to me for the rest of class because...well, no one wants to sit next to a corpse.
Why did I almost beat him to death? I know Hyomin wanted to ask me that. Why did I? Well...
Because he kissed my girl.
My girl.
Hyomin.
My Hyomin.

When the lunch bell finally rang, and Jonghyun was now half awake, I told Hyomin to wait in the classroom while I went to go get lunch. I went to my favorite chicken shop and then ordered all my favorites. When I went back to the classroom I heard something going on.

"Omo! What happened! Miss...miss...would you please mind explaining...oh Jjong! JJONG!" I heard a gay sounding voice say.

"Um well, he kinda did something and got beat up." I heard Hyomin say.

"Byy WHOM." the voice said back.

"Uh well my friend-"

"YOUR FRIEND! WELL I'LL SHOW HIM HER THAT HE SHE MESSES WITH MY FRIEND I MESS WITH HIS HERS!" I ran back to the classroom.

I sighed in relief when I saw what had happened.

It was Key, my what seemed but was not gay friend. Key doesn't even have the strength to hurt someone, let alone the courage to hurt even a guy. When I was with him before he would always brag about this guy named Jonghyun. Now I've met him, and he ain't all that great.

Anyways Key wasn't doing anything bad to Hyomin. He was just waving his fist around in the air but not even going more than a foot closer to her. Hyomin looked bored with a "WTF" look on her face. I walked over to them and playfully punched Key.

"Hey Key!"

"Omo! Look who it is! My Onew! Have you been doing well? Have you eaten? Oh look at you with your chicken, you know it's not healthy to only eat that. I mean with veggies it might be another story but you fat greasy chicken..." Key blabbed. Hyomin looked over at me and mouthed the words, "What's going on." I shook my head, and motioned her over to the far corner, away from Key.

"Want some chicken? I bought a lot for lunch..." I opened the box to show her beautiful yet delicious chickens. Hyomin slowly backed away. 

"Sorry Onew, but I'm kinda allergic to chicken...and unless you wanna see me break out in hives you might wanna get that away from me..." 

Damn...how could I not think of that? Now she thinks I'm stupid and careless. But is there a a such thing as chicken allergy? I mean..."WHO THE HELL IS ALLERGIC TO CHICKEN?!'

"Excuse me?" Hyomin said with a disgusted look. 

Holy ...did I just say that outloud?

"Nothing..." I lied, trying to cover it up, my face turning red. Hyomin sighed and excused herself. 

 

 

Hyomin POV: 

 

I told Onew that I needed to go to the bathroom because even though I like Onew and everything...we were having an awkward moment. 

I had only 10 minutes to spare, so I went outside to the one of 20 gardens. I found a small bench with a fountain near it. It was so peaceful because there was nobody else there.

 

"Hey there y..." I heard a voice from behind and gasped. I slowly turned around to see who it was.  

A erted who was about to ertedly me. I tried to run, but ther was faster. He pushed me up to a wall and I just shut my eyes tight, not being able to do anything, as he ed me shirt. 

A tried to scream but his dirty hand clamped it shut while his other hand was traveling up into my bra. I shivered ...getting ready to hate myself for the rest of my life. 

 

Then I heard a grunt. Slowly, I opened my eyes, and saw the most amazing looking boy beating up ther. He was absolutely beautiful, and was tall. Charisma overflowed as he came up to me with big worried eyes, asking if I was alright. At that moment I fell in love with him.

 

 

 

Bet you can guess who it is...amazing, beautiful, tall, charisma, big eyes...<3 plus the chapter givs it away :)  awww i lost subscribers...are my chapters getting bad?or hav i not updated in too long...but I hav a good excuse! i started writing my fic and then all of a sudden my crappy computer ing TURNED OFF without me saving so...:P i had to start all overrrrrrr... and ive just been really lazy :)

thanks for da loveeee [=