Playboy?

That's the Only Thing I Like About You

 

Jonghyun POV:

 

Hyomin sent off the “don’t touch me vibe” the whole morning period. I touched her anyway. From the back of her seat I could do more than I could do with her next to me.

I twirled my pencil, and slid my finger all around her back. She flinched. I felt a small strap, and then picked at it. She started shaking. I then began to twirl her hair in my fingers. She was still and shaking at the same time, like trying not to move. I moved up closer to her and breathed in her ear. She finally turned around. “WHAT?” she hissed. She was pretty cute. I mean, she had monkey ears.

“What?” I asked as if I had no idea why she had turned around. She groaned and then slammed her chair back so that she hit my desk. I would have liked to play around with her more, but the break bell rang, and Hyomin jumped out of her chair. She kicked my foot under the desk, and went to talk to 2 guys. One of the guys was a tall mature looking brown hair guy, while the other was the complete opposite: long orange hair, baby faced, and only about 5 feet tall-Hyomin was taller than him. I observed as Hyomin was laughing with the guys, and punched one of them (the brown haired one) on the arm. She was pretty cute -er- strong...

I continued to watch Hyomin pinch the orange hair guys' cheeks, when a group of girls approached me. The one with the same shade of orange hair as the guy Hyomin was talking to (who also seemed like the leader of the 'clique') said "Hey," trying to say it seductively. 

I pretended to be into them. "Hey," I said back, acting like I enjoyed it. 

"Hi, I'm Jessica. But you can call just call me Sica." I nodded. "Anyways, I'm sorry about you having to sit next to-" she glanced over at Hyomin- "her. But don't worry, if she ever bothers you just come talk to me and my girls and we'll make sure she never lays a hand on you again." 

I scoffed at them on the inside, but on the outside i smirked and flirted back. "Well, I would hate for her to lay a hand on me but I wouldn't mind you touching me."

Sica giggled, and said, "Oh really? Then how about my house, my bedroom, my bed, today after school, where we can work on our homework." 

"Yea, our family life homework. Making babies." 

Sica was so annoying. "Or even better, we can go to the janitors closet right now..." 

I stood up, and leveled my face to hers, our lips only about 3 inches apart. "Do you think I'm stupid?" I whispered her in an annoyed tone. I breathed hard along her neck. 

"W-what do you m-mean?" Sica muttered. 

"I mean, do you think I'm so stupid that I wouldn't know that you probably hook up with every hot guy you see." Sica, obviously trying to stay cool (Note key word trying) rolled her eyes at me said, "You know Jong, I'm thinking of asking you the same quesiton-" I cut her off. 

"Don't call me Jong. And I know your enjoying this." I noticed Sica was shaking, and her little posse was whispering. I glanced over at Hyomin. She didn't look like she cared. In fact she wasn't even looking at us. I was bored again, so I stood up to my full height (practically a head taller than Sica) and looked down at her. "I also know that the first thing you do is make love when you meet a guy because then he can't leave you because of the baby. Don't try and lie to yourself. You're just so afraid that someone might hurt you and leave, you either hurt them first, or you use the baby as an excuse so that he can't leave you."

"D-don't be stu-upid." Sica said scrambling for words. 

"You know its true." I whispered into her ear. 

"I-I can make d-daddy kick you out." Sica threatened unthreateningly. 

"I have money. Your 'daddy' loves money more than you." She was getting boring, so I went back to my seat, leaving her speechless, and pulled out my phone. 

 

From: Key

To: Jonghyun

Heyy~ come to me for lunch...there's someone I want you to meet. 

 

It was from Key, my best friend. I had no idea why, he was such a diva. But he was always there in even the worst times. I quickly texted him back and put away my phone as Hyomin came back to her seat in front of me. It was now math time, and the teacher looked like he was bored. I took out my text book and stared blankly at the problem. How do you do this? 

I looked over at Hyomin who was scribbling numbers onto her paper like crazy, and in about 2 minutes flat she stopped and leaned back which probably meant she was done. 

"Hey..." I said tapping her shoulder with my pencil.

"What?" She said sharply. 

"Help me with this..." She laughed at me making me turn red. 

"Why should I?" She asked me.

I thought about that for a second. "Becuase if you don't..." I leaned my face close to hers, and her face was turning red. "I'm gonna kiss you." And with that I slightly brushed my lips onto hers. It was a simple little kiss. Not even a kiss, but she reacted in the wrong way. 

 

 

 

First chapter...hope you liked it^^