Alone

Intoxicants

"Wait, where are we going to sleep?" Yuri asked before she took a bite out of her pizza.

"Well, I have 4 rooms available and each one has a queen sized bed so, 2 people a room and then one room has 3 people." Tiffany responded as she finished her slice of pizza.

"Who's with who?" Taeyeon asked looking around at the other girls.

"Me, Soojung and Sooyoung then, Taeyeon and Yuri and then you guys can decide who your with." Jessica answered as she rested her back against the leather sofa.

All three of her friends sighed in response.

"We see each other everyday! Can't I stay with Hyoyeon?" Sooyoung whined causing Hyoyeon's eyes to widen.

Jessica glared at Sooyoung causing the girl to immediately cower and grab another slice of pizza.

"I actually agree with Sooyoung for once." Taeyeon stated causing Jessica's eyes to widen. Yuri began nodding along too causing Jessica to glare at all three of them in rage.

"Jessica, it's for one night. After tomorrow we can go back to our normal ways and you can forget about us." Yoona reassured only to be responded with an eye roll.

"Then it becomes, 'Oh just one more night! This is the last time I promise!' and then you all become best friends." Jessica bluntly said before turning her attention to the t.v.

"What do you have against us, Jessica?" Sunny retaliated, standing up to face the girl.

"Me? Are you sure it isn't YOU who has something against US?" Jessica countered before beginning to stand up as well. She suddenly pointed to Tiffany, who had no idea what was going on.

She continued, "Remember this morning? 'Ew what's wrong with her?' That's what you said about me, basically right in front of my face as if I was a wall or something!" 

Tiffany bit her lip as she remembered the mentioned event from earlier. She did indeed say that to her.

"I was just trying to sound cool in front of my friends, Jessica. You don't have to be so hurt about it." Tiffany nonchalantly stated not even understanding how this argument even started.

" hurt?" Jessica paused looking at the girl in disbelief.

She continued, "I'm a human being too, Tiffany. I have feelings." She said, not believing what the girl in front of her just said.

"You actually look completely emotionless in school." Hyoyeon stated with a raised eyebrow. Jessica froze as her blood began to boil.

"Jessica sit." Yuri said as she stood up and placed her hands on the girls shoulder trying to push her down, but just as she thought, the girl was as stiff as a boulder.

"Did you ever care to think that maybe the reason I look so emotionless is because I have nothing in my life to care about anymore besides Soojung?" Jessica choked.

Everyone in the room froze, including Yuri who now loosed her grip on the girl. THE Jung Jessica was now crying her eyes out in front of the most popular girls in school. She just opened up to the most popular girls in school, she couldn't even open up to her sister or her friends. But, she just now broke down in front of the most unexpected people anyone would've thought she would open up to.

"Jessica." Yuri softly stated as she engulfed the girl in a hug.

Everyone was biting their lips as they all felt useless in the situation. Suddenly, Soojung stood up and hugged the back of her older sisters back as Yuri hugged her front.

"Oh my god." Yoona said to herself as she was completely shocked about the entire situation.

Tiffany placed her slice of pizza down and ran into the kitchen. She quickly opened one of her cabinets, grabbed a glass cup, closed the cabinet and quickly filled up the glass with water before placing a couple ice cubes in it. She came back to find everyone in one big group hug causing her to unknowingly form a small smile on her face.

Tiffany coughed to break the awkward silence, "Jessica, I brought you some iced water." 

Everyone back away from the hug as Sooyoung used her sleeves to wipe Jessica's cheeks.

"Thank you." Jessica replied as she took the glass from her hands and took a sip.

"We should stay up all night!" Yuri happily suggested receiving a nod from everybody.

"What should we do to stay up?" Sunny asked as she looked around the room trying to find something entertaining to do.

Everyone hummed in thought trying to figure out something to do. Hyoyeon raised her hand to get everyone's attention.

"How about we each pick someone we're interested in becoming friends with and then play 20 questions?" Hyoyeon said as she locked eyes with Sooyoung who immediately nodded in confirmation.

"I call Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung yelled as she stood up, grabbed Hyoyeon's arm and dragged her upstairs.

"Oh?" Taeyeon said with a confused expression.

"I'm actually quite tired so I'll just go to sleep." Soojung announced receiving a nod from everyone before going upstairs.

"Goodnight, Soojung." Jessica called causing the girl to turn and smile at her sister.

"You too, unnie! Love you!" She replied before going upstairs.

"Love you too." Jessica whispered to herself before turning her attention to the 5 girls on the couch.

"Who's with who?" Yoona asked glancing at each person wondering who she should pick.

"I want Taeyeon! She's short like me." Sunny happily said as she also took Taeyeon upstairs.

Yoona and Yuri smirked at each other as they looked at Jessica then Tiffany who were both sitting on opposite sides of the couch obviously uncomfortable.

"Hehehehehe." Yoona laughed to herself as Yuri and Yoona sneaked up the stairs.

"Wait, what?" Tiffany said as she looked up to only to find Jessica awkwardly staring at her on the other side of the couch.

Jessica slowly stood up from the couch and began to walk towards the staircase, "I'm just going to go to bed with Soojung, goo-" 

Tiffany stopped her by grabbing her arm, "You don't have to keep your image here, Jessica." Tiffany softly said as she eyed the girl who looked down at her.

Jessica mentally bit her lip scolding herself for her earlier actions.

"It's not an image this is who I am." Jessica sternly said as she pulled her arm out of Tiffany's grip and proceeded towards the staircase.

"Do you have any family?" Tiffany suddenly questioned causing the older girl to turn around.

Jessica froze, staring at the back of the girl who was sitting on the couch. She wanted to just ignore the girl and run upstairs, but she found her feet glued to the floor.

"I have Soojung." Jessica replied. She shook off the sudden stiffness of her body before taking another step on the staircase.

"Parents?" Tiffany asked, causing to the girl to slowly turn around again.

Jessica bit her lip, should she tell her? 

"Why do you care?" Jessica bluntly asked causing the younger girl to quickly stand up and turn to her.

"They must be the only friends you have, huh?" Tiffany interrogated, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"What?" Jessica was taken aback at the sudden comment. She quickly walked down the two steps she took and walked towards the girl. The younger girl quickly put her hands up in defense.

"You clearly don't like having conversations about yourself. Do you have anything to ask me?" Tiffany asked, slowly putting her defense down to her sides.

Jessica just stared at the girl, she was really something else.

"I do actually," Jessica paused, purposely trying to make the girl impatient. It was silent for at least 30 seconds before the younger girl couldn't keep her cool anymore.

"Can you tell me what it is?" Tiffany impatiently asked, she could've sworn she saw a small smirk form on the older girl's face but, she couldn't tell if it was just her eyes playing a trick on her.

"Are you aware that you're a narcissistic ?" Jessica bluntly asked causing the younger girl's mouth to drop open.

"..Excuse me?" Tiffany countered with widened eyes.

"You think you're so much better than every one else, is it because you have a rich daddy?" Jessica retaliated, she couldn't deny that she was internally dying of laughter at how the girl's face turned red as a tomato with anger. But, just as expected her cold expression didn't even twitch.

"I do not!" Tiffany yelled, stomping her foot like a 5 year old.

"Oh, and by the way I don't need a lot of friends. Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Soojung are all I need in my life." Jessica responded before she continued her way up the stairs.

"Wait, Jessica!" Tiffany called up the stairs causing the girl to stop.

"What now?" Jessica asked in annoyance as she turned around to face the girl at the bottom of the steps.

"I'm scared to be alone down here all by myself." Tiffany softly said as she looked around the darkened house with a scared expression. Jessica sighed as she reluctantly stepped down the staircase.


"You like..peas?" Sunny asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes!" Taeyeon happily answered oblivious of the strange expression the girl in front of her was giving her.

"That's..Different?" Sunny awkwardly stated.

"Okay, your turn, Tae!" Sunny announced causing the excited girl in front of her to immediately freeze.

"Tae?" Taeyeon questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Sunny shrugged, "Since we're friends now, I decided to give you a nickname."

"Oh." Taeyeon softly said.

Friends..Jessica isn't going to be too happy about this..


Sooyoung fell onto the floor using her shirt to wipe the sweat that was dripping from her temple.

"See, I'm the dancing queen." Hyoyeon bragged as she laughed at the tired girl who looked like she was about to pass out.

"I bet Yuri can beat you." Sooyoung mentioned, purposely trying to make the shorter girl mad.

"No one can beat me." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as she walked up to the radio and took out the cd before placing it back into the case.

"One day I will." Sooyoung huffed as she stood up and grabbed a water bottle from the corner of the room.

"You do realize after tomorrow we're going our separate ways and will never talk again, right?" Hyoyeon questioned as she blew the dust from the radio's speakers.

Sooyoung bit her lip, she did have a point. Neither Jessica or Tiffany would allow them to talk in or outside of school.

"Not if they don't know." Sooyoung slyly stated.

Suddenly, Hyoyeon took off her shirt exposing her sports bra and toned abs. She used the shirt soak up the sweat from her face before throwing it across the room. Sooyoung found herself having to force closed before drool dripped out.

"What is this? Like some undercover relationship?" Hyoyeon asked staring at the taller girl as if she had 3 heads. Sooyoung ignored the girl as she looked at the ceiling thinking of ways to communicate.

"We can text, we can meet up in the bathroom at a certain hour, oh! We ca-"

"Stop, we're only talking because you're here for Soojung." Hyoyeon interrupted, causing the older girl to bite her lip in frustration.

"Sunyeon are getting along well, we can't just tell them they can't be friends anymore because of this meaningless war between us!" Sooyoung unintentionally yelled causing Hyoyeon to take a step back.

"Sunyeon?" Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow at the phrase.

"Yeah, Sunny plus Taeyeon, duh." Sooyoung said as if everyone should understand what it meant.

"We would be Hyoyoung. Hyoyeon plus Sooyoung!" Sooyoung exclaimed before getting distracted by the shorter girl's abs once again.

"Please don't." Hyoyeon annoyingly stated as she walked towards a door, she opened it and it exposed dozes of hung up t-shirts and sweatpants. She grabbed a black v-neck and quickly threw it on before turning back around to face the taller girl.

"Well, I'm going to continue practicing." Hyoyeon said as she gestured the girl to move before placing a new cd into the radio. She pressed play before skipping up to the center of the room and quickly started popping and locking.

Sooyoung once again found herself swooning over the girl. She's going to freak out if Jessica won't let her come by and watch this girl move at least one more time.


"Really! I love french fries too!" Yoona exclaimed before both the girl's immediately died of laughter.

"It Jessica has to be so stuck up and not let us talk." Yuri pouted which was followed by a quick nod by Yoona.

"Why is she so mad all the time?" Yuri asked as Yuri responded with a shrug.

"I'm not really sure myself, it probably has to do something about her parents." Yuri answered nonchalantly as she picked at her nails.

"Oh, really? That's interesting because Tiffany also is bothered with a situation with her parents.." Yoona softly said to herself but it was loud enough for Yuri to understand.

"Divorce?" Yuri tilted her head waiting for an answer.

"No..Her mother died when she was young.." Yoona bit her lip, feeling sad for the girl.

Yuri's eyes widened, "Really? Jessica's dad isn't dead but he is dead to her though.."

"My mom is too, to me.." Yoona whispered causing Yuri's expression to soften.

"Maybe you guys can get along, since you relate with similar family situations." Yuri suggested with a smile.

"Maybe.." Yoona optimistically replied.

"Okay, enough sad stories! I want to know more about YOU, like as a person so..What's your favorite movie?" Yuri said happily, quickly trying to change the mood.

No one has ever wanted to know about me before.. Yoona thought to herself as a big smile formed on her face.


Jessica took off her sweater and was about to hang it off before she realized something, it was strangely light for having a phone in it. Or so she thought.

"Oh no.." Jessica said to herself loud enough for Tiffany to hear.

"What?" Tiffany asked approaching the girl staring at the jacket held in her hands.

"Soojung must've took the phone out of my pocket when I wasn't paying attention." Jessica answered before quickly hanging up the Jacket and rushing up the stairs.

"Oh no.." Tiffany whispered as she quickly followed the girl.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"SOOJUNG!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uh-oh. Jessica exposed herself! We're getting somewhere with the other ships, Hyoyoung is the fastest paced otp as of now. But, I couldn't forget about Jungli! Did anyone think that Soojung would sneak the phone from her pocket during the group hug? Haha, pretty expected of her. Sulli may be a horrible person but, Soojung is determined to rescue her! Dramaaaaaaa~