Her house

Intoxicants

"Sulli." Jessica whispered, loud enough for the other girl's around her to hear. Sunny, Yoona and Hyoyeon looked at the older girl questioningly,

They 8 girls stood silently as they silently watched Soojung pace back and forth around the hallway.  Tiffany took a step forward only to be stopped by an outstretched arm that belonged to Jessica who was silently telling her to let the girl talk on the phone in peace. She nodded in response as they all continued to silently listen.

"I'm at school, Sulli." Soojung muttered, failing to maintain a stable voice,

The group of girls bit their tongues, all wanting to jump in and help but, they knew they shouldn't.

"No..I haven't finished school yet, Sulli. The school year only started a few months ago." Soojung frustratingly replied.

Jessica began to slowly walk towards her younger sister, ever so carefully placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder. She reacted by looking down at the shorter girl with teary eyes. Jessica eyed the phone, then back at Soojung for a response. She nodded her head in reply as she slowly handed the phone to her older sibling.

"Jinri, get some rest." Jessica said soothingly, attempting to calm down the furious woman on the other line who was clearly intoxicated.

The speaker vibrated as Sulli yelled inaudible words to her. Jessica took the phone away from her ear, it was as if she could smell the alcohol through the phone. Realizing she wouldn't be able to reach out to the intoxicated girl on the other line, she simply ended the call and placed the phone in her pocket.

"Unnie! But, that's my phone.." Soojung whined, as if she completely forgot what happened a few seconds ago.

"I don't care. She's going to continuously call you all day and distract you from your school work." Jessica paused, letting the younger girl understand her reasoning.

"She's bound to pass out eventually. Just focus on school and we'll drive you home." Jessica said, as she nodded towards Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung who gave quick nods.

"I don't think you should drive her home." Tiffany suggested, causing the group of girls to turn her attention on her.

"Why don't we have a sleepover!?" Yoona and Sunny shouted in unison.

Tiffany made a face of disgust towards her friends before glancing at Hyoyeon who just gave a simple shrug.

"Maybe we should! It could get Soojung's mind off of things!" Yuri shouted almost as loud.

Now Jessica was the one who made the face of disgust. She glanced at Tiffany's annoyed expression and then behind her where her friends had big smiles on their faces, with the exception of Hyoyeon.

"Please Unnie~" Soojung edged on.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "If it'll make you happy, sure." 

"Thank you! I love you unnie!" Soojung happily said as she squeezed her sister.

"Wait, where would we even sleep?" Sooyoung suddenly questioned. Everyone eyed her confusingly before she raised her hand that was holding a hamburger, causing everyone to nod in understanding,

"We could stay at Tiffany's house. Her parents aren-" Yoona got cut off as Tiffany used her hand to cover . Sunny smirked and decided to finish for her.

"Her parents aren't home and her house is huge! There's enough space for each of us to have our own rooms!" Sunny exaggerated.

Taeyeon and Yuri not understanding that she was exaggerating, gasped in shock at the explained mansion.

"It's not that big." TIffany rolled her eyes at her annoying friends.

"I'll only go if you allow me to use the dance room." Hyoyeon said, clearly bored about the whole situation.

"You dance?" Sooyoung shouted causing pieces of hamburger to fly out of .

"Eww, what the hell Sooyoung?" Taeyeon said in disgust as she took a step away from the giant.

"Yeah, do you dance?" Hyoyeon carelessly replied.

Sooyoung quickly nodded her head, "Yes! I love to dance!" 

She began sliding all across the hallway showing off her moves. Hyoyeon's mouth almost fell open at the girl's moves.

"Okay, so continuing the topic. I guess we can stay at my place." Tiffany continued.

All of the girls nodded in response. They stood in silence for a few seconds before Yuri jumped.

"Wait, guys..Aren't we supposed to be in class right now?" Yuri asked causing all of the girls to widen their eyes.

"Oh my god. Okay! Meet us by the entrance as soon as the bell rings!" Tiffany shouted as they all began running towards their class.



"Taeyeon." Yuri whispered, attempting to catch Taeyeon's attention.

"Psst! Taeyeon!" Yuri whispered a little louder. 

She rolled her eyes, "T.A.E.Y.E.O.N!" 

"WHAT?" Taeyeon silently yelled as she turned around in her seat.

"Aren't you excited for tonight?" Yuri asked as her face lit up with a byun smile.

"What's there to be excited about?" Taeyeon questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you stupid! We're going to be sleeping with the hottest girls in school!" Yuri exaggerated causing her smile to increase. She patiently stared at Taeyeon looking for a reaction but instead she got hit on the head.

"We are going to make Soojung happy. That's it. So, don't come up with any ideas." Taeyeon scolded before turning back around in her seat.

Yuri huffed in annoyance before she glanced behind her, only to find Sooyoung stuffing her face with a bag of chips.

"No wonder you're alone, Sooyoung." Yuri commented to herself as she continued to finish up her notes


"Hopefully we can become friends with them!" Yoona shouted, a little too happily.

"Oh please Yoona, you think Tiffany will let us even look at them?" Hyoyeon sarcastically replied causing Sunny to nod in agreement.

"Plus, Jessica will probably be all awkward like she normally is and not allow them to talk to us either." Sunny continued.

They all glanced up at the teachers desk, where Tiffany was doing her usual job. Which was being the teacher's pet.

"Okay, Mister. I graded all the tests and homeworks." Tiffany happily stated as she placed a huge pile of papers on his desk.

"Thank you, Tiffany. You can sit down and continue your classwork now." He replied.

Tiffany simply nodded before walking back towards her desk.

"Oof! Being the teacher's pet can be so annoying sometimes." Tiffany sighed as she pulled out a textbook from under her desk.

Her friends just rolled their eyes in response.


"I can't believe what you got me into." Jessica said under her breath as they sat on the bleachers watching all of the students run.

"Maybe you guys can become friends!" Soojung suggested happily but, her smile immediately faded away when her sister gave a dry laugh.

"Yeah, in a million years." Jessica rolled her eyes.

Krystal bit her lip, not satisfied with the answer she received. She turned her attention towards the teacher who was now yelling at them to get up and run. They both reluctantly got up and began jogging around the gym.

Then the bell rang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha! Hi guys! This was supposed to be angst but, of course I have to put fluff. Well as of now it's boring, but next chapter is the sleepover which will contain lots of fluff! Then, we'll focus more on Jungli's relationship. Thank you for reading~