Father

Intoxicants

"We can walk." Jessica said with crossed arms.

"But, there's no point in walking if we can give you guys a ride?" Tiffany questioned, staring at Soojung who was fidgeting.

"There's no point in giving us a ride if it's only a few blocks down." Jessica retaliated.

Her friends and Tiffany's friends all sighed in response.

"Let us at least take Soojung." Tiffany softly said as she reached her hand out for the younger girl.

"No, she can walk." Jessica countered, grabbing onto the younger girl's arm. Her eyes widened at how cold the girls arm felt.

She bit her lip as she glanced at her sister then back at Tiffany's Range Rover.

"Don't worry, Jessica! She has seat warmers and we can blast music or whatever she wants!"  Sunny reassuringly said as Tiffany, Yoona and Hyoyeon nodded as well.

Jessica took one last glance from her sister back at the Range Rover before slowly nodding.

"Alright.." Jessica whispered as she kissed her sister on the forehead before allowing her to walk to her other friends.

"There's space for you guys if you want to come?" Yoona said as she opened the door.

Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung all glanced at each other before nodding and following Yoona in the car.

"Jessica, come on. We don't bite!" Yoona yelled from the middle seat.

Jessica stared at the empty spot where her three friends were before slowly forcing her legs towards the open car door.

As she got closer she saw the beautiful interior and almost dropped. Pink leather seats, speakers all over the car ceiling, a fuzzy pink rug on the floor, everything you can fit into a car. There were two seats in the front, Tiffany was driving while Soojung leaned back in her seat and looked out the window, the middle had three which consisted of Yoona, Sunny and Hyoyeon and lastly the back seat had 4 seats where her friends were sitting.

She stepped into the car and sat next to Taeyeon. Expecting her body to be squished against the car she closed her eyes only to realize she had enough space to move around.

"See! It's not that bad." Yoona said as she turned around with her alligator smile on her face. Yuri laughed in amusement at the girl's smile.

"I can see all your teeth!" Yuri pointed at Yoona causing both of the girls to laugh.

Jessica eyed Yuri causing her smile to immediately fade before turning her attention to the window.

Yoona bit her lip before turning around. "You were right, guys. She didn't even let Yuri laugh with me." Yoona whispered, but loud enough for her voice to be heard over the music. Hyoyeon and Sunny just replied with a nod.

"Omo! I love this song!" Tiffany shouted before blasting the music.

It was the song Catch Me If You Can by SNSD.

"My he~art!" Tiffany sang as she used her hands to play along with the beat by hitting the steering wheel.

Soojung immediately began singing along, followed by Tiffany's friends. Sooyoung even placed her chips down as she began to sing along, quickly followed behind by Taeyeon and Yuri.

"Come on, Jessica!" Sunny yelled as everyone in the car including Tiffany who stared at her through the rear view mirror stared at her waiting for her to sing the next line.

She pretended as if she didn't see the 7 pairs of eyes locked on her and continued staring out the window. She couldn't deny that this was also her favorite song at the moment. Her favorite part was coming up and even her friends knew she wouldn't be able to resist singing that part.

"Catch me if you can!" Jessica hummed as her face lit up with a smile. The car roared with excitement as everyone was now singing along.

Taeyeon rubbed Jessica's back as she sang along in a way of telling her she did the right thing.

"Okay! We're here!" Tiffany announced as she pulled into her long private driveway.

Jessica and her friends waited until everyone got out so that they could squeeze their way out. As they got out of the car one by one each one of them stopped attempting to keep their mouth closed as they looked up at the mansion.

It was giant. They weren't really surprised about how every single thing was outlined in pink but how big it was really shocked them. Jessica looked at Soojung who didn't seem surprised at all.

"Have you been here before?" Jessica questioned softly making sure no one else heard them.

"Yeah, I came over a lot of times." Soojung replied.

"It looks a lot more prettier in the front." Hyoyeon spoke, using her hand to gesture 'Follow me' as she began to walk up the drive way.

They all stood on the sidewalk in front of the perfectly cut lawn. Pink flamingos, a beautiful garden with a walk way in the middle all led up to a beautiful white house outlined in pink. The window frames, the doorway everything that was able to be turned pink, was.

"Guys, come on it's just a house." Tiffany stated as she began to walk towards the doorway.

Everything was advanced. The 'bums' gazed as Tiffany put her thumb on a scanner that opened another scanner which scanned her eyes. The door suddenly opened and they all began to walk into the house. They each took of their shoes on the rug before following Tiffany into the living room.

"My dad is on a two month business trip in America so, I have the whole house to myself." Tiffany announced as she sat on the enormous black leather couch.

"Hey, You got any food?" Sooyoung asked as she looked around for the kitchen.

"Of course! My dad left enough food to last me a life time! Yoona show her where the kitchen is!" Tiffany exclaimed. Yoona nodded as she gestured Sooyoung to follow her into the kitchen.

"R.I.P to your food." Yuri said as she took a seat next to the girl on the couch. Tiffany responded with a laugh as she scanned through the movies on Netflix.

Hyoyeon disappeared upstairs as Sunny and Soojung showed Jessica and Taeyeon around the house.

"Yuri." Tiffany suddenly spoke causing Yuri to turn and look at her.

"Jessica doesn't like when you guys talk to us, huh?" Tiffany asked. Yuri bit her lip, pondering if she should tell the girl or not.

"I don't know. It just seems like you guys think you're more superior to us." Yuri shrugged turning her attention back to the huge flat screen that hung up on the wall.

"Oo~ I like that movie!" Yuri exclaimed as she pointed the movie 'Turbo' that was showing on the screen.

Tiffany laughed at the childish girl before pressing play.

"You guys seem a lot more scarier in school." Tiffany questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Yuri shrugged, "It's an image Jessica forces on us."

Tiffany nodded in understanding. The movie began to play as they heard screams coming from the kitchen, Yuri looked at Tiffany who simply shrugged causing both of them to turn their attention back to the movie.


"This is like a grocery store!" Sooyoung yelled as she opened all of the cabinets.

Yoona laughed, "I know!"

They began taking handfuls of everything they thought was delicious looking before walking back into the living room.

"Woah.." Yuri said causing Tiffany to turn her attention to where Yuri was staring.

"You guys! You basically took out my entire pantry!" Tiffany yelled watching as stuff started falling out of their hands.

"No way! Your cabinets are still filled with food!" Sooyoung stated as they both began placing the stuff on the coffee table.

Sooyoung sat on the other side of Tiffany as Yoona sat beside Sooyoung. As soon as they were both sitting they quickly began opening all of the chips and snacks they brought.

"So, you have a shikshin too?" Yuri asked as she stared at Yoona.

"Yep." Tiffany responded as they all began to watch the movie.


"And this is the other guest room." Sunny said as she opened the door.

"What the..That's like the 5th guest room!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she walked into another pink filled room.

"This is what you get when your father owns an international company." Soojung stated.

Jessica rolled her eyes at the statement. 'Father' Oh how she wishes her father was a successful and understanding man. He was one of the two, and that's the reason he isn't here today.

"Let's go downstairs and see what the others are doing." Sunny suggested as she began walking down the stairs. Taeyeon nodded and quickly followed behind before she felt someone grab her wrist.

"Hey, Sunny! We're gonna go to the bathroom!" Jessica yelled causing Taeyeon to look at her confused.

"Okay!" Sunny yelled back.

"Let's go." Jessica dragged Taeyeon into the bathroom before closing and locking the door.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked eyeing the girl up and down.

"No matter what happens, we can't get close to them, okay?" Jessica sternly demanded. For some reason, Taeyeon had a strange feeling in her chest, loneliness.

"Yeah, yeah. You say it everyday." Taeyeon rolled her eyes before walking out of the bathroom and downstairs.

Jessica quickly shut and locked the door behind her. She turned around and stared at herself in the mirror.

"Worthless." Jessica whispered to herself as she stared into the emotionless eyes of her.

"Look what you turned us into, 'Appa'. What a good father you are." Jessica choked on her tears that were now streaming down her cheeks.

She gripped onto the sink to hold herself up as she stared into the mirror, watching the tears slowly fall down one by one. From outside, she could hear the faint sound of laughter from downstairs causing memories to pile up causing her to fall to her knees on the floor.

"Appa! I have to tell you something!" 13 year old Jessica yelled, running up to her father from the school building.

"What is it Honey?" Mr. Jung asked as a smile formed on his face.

"I have a crush!" Jessica happily announced as her smile showed all of her teeth.

"Oh, really? What's his name?" Mr. Jung questioned, tilting his head playfully for his daughter.

"Her name is Victoria!"

Jessica bit her lip trying to silent her sobs as she sat on the cold pink tiled floor.

"I can't let them get hurt." Jessica promised herself.

She quickly stood up and grabbed a piece of toilet paper. She quickly used it to wipe her tears away before splashing some cold water on her face. She turned around and dabbed her cheeks softly with the pink fluffy towel.

"Breathe Jessica, Breathe." She said as she took a few deep breaths before slowly turning the door knob and walking out.

To her surprise she saw a figure standing in front of her, holding her arm up as if she was about to knock. It was Tiffany.

"Oh, I just came up to check on you." Tiffany said as she eyed the girl up and down.

"I'm fine." Jessica bluntly stated as she quickly walked past the girl and down the stairs towards her friends.

"Hmm." Tiffany hummed before following the girl down the stairs.


"THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!" Yuri yelled as she awoke from her slumber staring at the credits.

"You were asleep for the majority of it, Yuri." Sooyoung commented as she eyed the girl who was now rubbing her eyes.

"I watched it before!" Yuri retaliated, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

Jessica watched at how Sooyoung and Yoona were now sharing a bag of chips together.

"They're just being friendly." Jessica mentally reassured herself before turning her attention back at the t.v screen.

She suddenly felt a vibration in her pocket, she put her hand in it and took out Soojung's phone. She looked at the flashing screen, Sulli was calling. She quickly denied the call and attempted the hide the phone back in her pocket without anyone seeing but it was too late.

"Unnie, is Sulli calling?" Soojung said as she began walking towards the girl.

"No, it's just our cousin." Jessica countered, quickly putting the phone back in her pocket and zipping it up.

"Oh." Soojung nodded before sitting back down.

"Hey Tiff, I'm going to go in the dance room. Call me if you need me." Hyoyeon announced as she stood up from the couch and ran back up stairs.

"Oo, I wanna dance!" Sooyoung said as she quickly stood up about to follow Hyoyeon.

"She probably wants to be alone." Jessica said attempting to get the girl to stay.

"No, go. I'm sure Hyoyeon will be happy she has a dancing buddy." Yoona replied causing Sooyoung to nod and quickly run up the stairs after the girl.

"Okay, Well i'm gonna go order some pizza." Tiffany informed as she walked towards the kitchen


Sooyoung walked down the hallway until she came up a glassed room. She peeked in and was shocked. It was as if she was looking to a gym that had a dance room. Wooden floors, mirrored walls, a radio and some exercise machines in the corner out of the way. Her eyes then reached Hyoyeon, who was popping and sliding all across the room. Sooyoung couldn't deny that the girl was a lot more experienced than her at dancing.

Suddenly the music stopped and they connected eye's through the mirror. Sooyoung's throat became dry before she quickly shook it off and bravely walked into the room.

"You're good." Sooyoung complimented as she closed the door behind her.

"Thanks? How long have you been watching me?" Hyoyeon questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Um..The entire time. I was just shocked at how good you are. Are you professional?" Sooyoung praised her, staring at the baggy shirt and baggy sweatpants the girl was wearing as she was too shy to look at the girl in the eye.

"Yeah, I teach lessons." Hyoyeon answered as she walked towards the radio and put a new cd in.

"Can you teach me some lessons?" Sooyoung smirked, releasing a small laugh from the girl in front of her.

"You know Sooyoung, you're not as scary as everyone thinks you are in School." Hyoyeon commented. as she stared at the flirty giant.

"Well neither are you, 'Mrs. If you're in my way in the hallway i'll beat you up.'" Sooyoung air quoted with her fingers.

"Oh, come on. I'm not that mean." Hyoyeon pouted causing Sooyoung's heart to skip a beat.

She quickly regained her posture, "Yeah, yeah. So, what do you say about those lessons?" She finished.

"Well, show me your moves, Ms. Choi." Hyoyeon answered, taking a step back towards the radio about to press the play button.

"I'll show you my moves alright." Sooyoung smirked as she loosened her pants and shirt as Hyoyeon pressed play.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, we know SOME of Jessica's past, we got some Hyoyoung going and I'm gonna take a wild guess that JeTi is going to need to take some time to sail. So, Sulli called if you guys noticed haha, Jessica sent her to voicemail so..she's gonna be maaaddd. It's my spring break so there's gonna be a few updates this week woo! Obviously that was't the entire story but if you guys couldn't guess, Jessica's dad was not too happy about the whole thing, I also stated earlier that he was a successful/understanding man and said he was only one of the two, and if you couldn't get that either he was successful and absolutely not understanding..:((