From a distance

My Angel Without Wings (Editing)

       After a long hour of waiting in the line just to enter the studio  where the Super Junior will show as a guess. Everthing was worth it co'z she can now go in.

      She is so exited as she waited for the Super Junior for their performance.

      "Oh my god he is so great!" she thought as she is watching him from the audience. Suddenly she felt sad.

      " I think you done great without me in your life? I guess you already forgotten me?" She thought with tears ran down her eyes, she quicky wipe it as she notice people staring at her. Who wolud have cried in the middle of a happy performance? She stared at him lovingly for the last time before you decide to walk out the studio.

 

       "Is it her? No I must be haluccinating again." Leeteuk thought as they entered the stage to perform.

         They were alredy singing and dancing when his eyes meet that same eyes that troubled him even in his dream. "It was really her?" he thought loud to the point that he missed a few dance steps and his line in the song. Thanks to Donghae he saved him his by singing his part.

         "Hyung, focus!" whispered by Donghae.

         "Sorry." he said and focus him self to their perfomance, but on the back of his mind

         " I won't let you go this time, you will surely pay me back on what you did on me." he cursed her angrily. But when he looked back at the spot where he saw her. She was already gone.

        "..." he said aloud that the other member suddely looked at him with wide eyes.

       "Hyung?" everybody was surprised by his sudden reaction.

       Leeteuk looked at them inosently. "Why? What did I do?" he whipered at them.

       He felt relieved when their performance are over. When he looked at the other members and met their questioning look.

      "What's with you? You seems so pre-occupied in the stage. It's not so you!" ask Siwon

     "Sorry! I just thought I saw someone I knew from the audience, I'm sorry."

     "What ever just don't let it happen again." Heechul exclaimed. Followed by a nod with the other members.

     "Yah! don't treat me like I've done a grave mistake here." Leeteuk angrily yelled at them, and everybody burst into a laughter...

     "Were just teasing you! hahaha...you should have seen your face it's so epic! hahaha..." Heechul almost rolled the floor in laughter. 

    " LEAVE ME ALONE... Pack all of your things now, were going home" he angrily said to the members.

     

    "I am so tired" She numbly thought while walking at the streets. She went to that study hours after she arrived at Korea and because of the long line of fans that was waiting to go in the studio she don't have a time to eat co'z she might loose her chance to take a glimpes of him. 

    Her body is physically exausted as well as her mind. She felt so emotionally drained. Suddenly she felt her body swayed and her whole world are spinning. Then she collapsed on the deserted pavement.

   "Help..."she mumbled to the familiar figure approching to her as she hit the floor and lost contiousness.

    

 

This was just a short update...

 

Why is that familiar figure that she saw?