Hide and Seek

My Angel Without Wings (Editing)

 

  "Oh, God! I am back at the hospital again" she thought to her self as she saw the white wall. She remembered those time when she needs to live at the hospital at London all by her self. But when her eyes traveled around the room she realized that she was not in the hospital. She is in a strangers room.

      "Whaatt?"

       "Where am I? Why am I here?" she said as she saw the unfamiliar faces besides her with wide eyes.

       "What did you do to me? she said.

      "Hey! We din't do anything to you, we saw you fainted at the streets so we decide to help you and since we don't know where you live we brought you at our house." Sungmin hurriedly explain to her before she got awrong idea in her head.

      "You okay? Why did you faint? Did you always fainted like that?" Yesung curiuosly ask at her.

      "Oh, thank you Yesung for asking, that question that I have been dying to ask." Leeteuk silently thought as he still hide behind Shindong who is trying to cover him.

      "I'm okay, I was just tired, I haven't rested since I arrived yesterday." She shyly said as she fix her very

 short hair.

       "Where did you came from?" curiously  by ask Eunhyuk.

       " I just  came from London, and I decide to come back home after 8 years." she answered to Eunhyuk.

       "Are you going to stay her for good?" ask Siwon, whose beside the door.

      " I don't know. It depends...maybe? ar maybe no?" 

      Siwon take a quick meaningful glance at Leetuek behind Shindong that is now clutching his fist and with a straight face.

      "Out of the way Siwon Hyung...her food is her." said by the newly entered Ryeowook with an apron around him.

     "Here, eat first. You must be hungry now?" said Ryeowook.

      As soon as she saw the delicious food her stomach grawld...Remembering you have'nt eaten anything else since yesterday.  But so looked shly looked at everyone else in the room...

     "Yah! Everybody get out of the room you are making her feel uncomfortable. Get out, so that she can eat properly." like an umma Ryeowook yelled everyone.

      So everybody decide to go out the room. the fat guy cought your attention as you saw him awkwardly  moving walking backward small steps the door as if something is behind him. But suddenly the tall guy they called Siwn block your view at the fat guy.

      "You should eat everthing that  maknae prepared for you or else, you will make him sad, okay?"

      "Okay." as she try to look behind Siwon but he keeps blocking you as if he is doing it on purpose.

      "See you later..." he said then he followed the fat guy who exit the door still without turning his back at her.

      "That was stranged" she thought loudly.

      " Don't mind him, he just don't wan't to turn his back on the food." Ryeowook said with a adorable smile on his face. "Go on eat, I promise no one will bother you." 

      "Err...Ummppp thanks!" she said as she start eating.

      "Ump..delicious! Did you cook this?" she asked Ryeowook.

      "Yeah, you liked it?"

     "yup...I never tasted anything like this before. He din't even cook this meal for me!" she said

       "Who never cook this mel for you? He must be someone who don't know cook terrible foods."

       " Ne, he cooks so good..." as soon as she realized that she is now talking about him she suddenly stops.

       " I'm sorry I should'nt have compared your cooking to other." she apologized t him quickly.

       "It's okay...so tell me about the one who don't cook this kind of food to you." Ryeowook said at her.

 

       "What is he doing? Is he flirting with her? Darn I will kill you when you get out of here."

Leeteuk wispered angrily as he peek behind the door of his room.

       "Hyung...why are you hiding? You better show you're self at her rather than holding a grudge

againts our maknae, just because he is being friendly with her" Heechul said.

        "Mind your own bussiness..."he dumbly told Heechul his sentence

        "Yah! Were...." Leeteuk covered his mouth with his hands and drag him towards the kitchen...

       "Hhmmm...Delicious really the maknae really cooks the best crab soup I ever tasted." said

Shindong while hoding a spoon to his mouth as they entered the kitchen...

       "WHAT??? Crab soup?" Leeteuk yelled at Shindong who is already eating the soup. Then he let go

of Heechul to look at the soup.

       "Yah! What was that for? heechul yelled him.

       "OH NO! no... no..." Leeteuk mumbled while shaking his head when he saw the soup ryeowook made...suddenly

       "HYUNG....Ottoke...Ottoke!" he heard the panic call of Ryeowook.

      "Oh my god...Siwon prepare the car! faster..." Leeteuk shout at everyone with wide eyes. As he

runs to the room seeing Ryeowook trying to carry her.

       "Hyung...What  happened?"  they stop as they saw her with a swollen face and having hard time in

breathing. 

      He snatched her body from Ryeowooks arms then ran out the door.

      "The van?" he panickly yelled to wake up the other from thier shocks

      As soon as he heard his yell, they all ran out  the door.

       "What happend to her?" asked Eunhyuk.

      " Did you poison her?" Sungmin eyed Ryeowook.

      " What? I did not, we were just talking when she suddenly turned red and had a hard time breathing!"

      "It looks like allergy" Kyunhyun suddenly said while looking at her on Leeteuks arms.

      "I'll kill you if something bad happens to her" Leeteuk treatened Ryeowook. and he look back at

him with wide eyes.

      "Leeteuk Hyung...."said the scared Ryeowook.