Why?

My Angel Without Wings (Editing)

      The engine start as soon as everybody is on the van. 

      On the other corner of the van Leeteuk was busy scanning the streets. With a hopefull thinking that she is not yet far.

      "Hyung, what are you looking for? ask Sungmin

       "Don't mind me." he said without looking back.

      "You're so strange. First you missed your lines and our dance routines a few times which never happens before. And now you are scanning through the streets as if you are looking for somone else." Said Khuhyun while playing in his laptop.

        "Stop the car!" he shouted as he saw that familiar figure that he cannot forget even he is sleeping.

        Everybody slump forward infront of the van with the sudden hit on the breaks of the driver that acted on his impulse when he just shouted STOP.

       "HYUNG!!!

        "What happen?"

        "Why did you made the car stop?"

         "Where are you going?"

         " The fans might see you."

      The members protest as Leeteuk  Ignore them and hurriedly open the door and walked out.

      "At last, I found you!" he murmured to him self.

      "He found who? Siwon asked with wide eyes. But he ignores him and walked through the girl than was slowly falling on the ground.

      "What the? Baby girl..." he said a he ran to the girl that was now lying on the pavement.

      "WHAT??? BABY GIRL..." everybody on the van puzzled as they eyed him when he carries to take he inside the van.

      "Hyung, who is she?" ask Yesung.

      "She's beautiful." Donghae said.

      "But she is so thin almost malnourish.Like she is not eating well." said Ryeowook.

        He still ignore all their comments as he put the unconcious woman inside the van and closed the door.

       "To the dorm." he told the driver.

       "WHAT???" to everyones surprised.

        "What's with you?" Heechul yelled at Leeteuk "You don't even know that woman and you don't know where she came from?

        "He is right you know. For all we know she is a stalker that will us while we are sleeping!" said Eunhyuk with a dumb face.

        "Or maybe a killer that was hired by our haters..." followed by Shindong.

        As soon  as Leeteuk hears their comments to her he hit each one of them at their heads.

      "YAH! Stop accusing her can't you see she needs help?" He shouted to everybody.

      "But Hyung, we don't even know her. " said Kyunhyun.

      He worriedly gazed at the lovely face that is still unconcious beside him. "I know her, okay! So everybody stop whinning."

      "Were here." the driver said. 
       Once he heard  it he hurriedly open the door and carried her inside. Luckily the parking lot is at the basement of the building where theier dorm is and there is a elevator at the basement going up.

     "Hyung...." the  other members still protesting on the action of their leader. But He did not listen to them and 

carried her through their dorm once the elevator door opened. 

     Inside the dorm he put her into his own bed and look at her lovely face as if memorizing every angels of her face.

      "What happened to you? Did he not treat you well? To the point you become malnourish?" He thought.

       As soon as he remember why how she gone out of his life his anger came back and brushed his hair back and burried his face on this hands while sitting on the bed with back at her.

      " I should be angry with you on what you did, but I still can help being worried about you!" He thought to him self.

      He heard the door was open.

     "Hyung, we need your expalnation. You cannot just bring an unconcius girl in our dorm everytime you fell like being a  super hero!" said Heechul angrily.

      " I don't need to explain everything to you, I already said I know her, and that's enough" Leeteuk said with annoyance in his face.

      "WHAT? Hyung...you just..." Eunhyuk pouted stop as Donghae signaled him to stop.

      "Okay, we let it pass for now, but you still own us an explanation." said Siwon with finality in his voice. "Guys, get out let him be," Siwon command to the others.

      "But..." Shindong is about to protest when he saw Siwon's hard face."Okay,okay, who says I will stay"  He doesn't want to push his luck with Siwon being the strongest in the group.

      "I better cook something for her, she really looks malnourish to me." Ryewook said to Leeteuk.

      "Thank you bro..." 

      " It's nothing..."Ryewook reply to Leeteuk. 

   

     "Hmmppp..." 

     "Hyung...she's going to weak up." Sungmin estatically said.

     "What? Don't tell her I am here, and don't even mention that I was the one who bring her here." He hurriedly said as he hide behind Shindong, because he is the biggest of all and it is easy to hide from his back without being seen.

     "But...hyung?" Sungmin protest with wide eyes.

   

     

Hope you like my update...