Home Sweet Home?

My Angel Without Wings (Editing)

        My first ever chapter...

         Flight no. 127656 going to Seoul Korea will take off within an hour...

         She stood up from the bench as she heard the announcement made and walked inside the airport to check in.

         After spending years in London at last she will set foot on her home again. She missed everything about Korea. As much as posible she don't want to heared any news about her home country specially about the news in the music scene. For the first time in many years she allowed her self to hear about the latest in her homeland.

       Life is not easy as the other think it is when you live in a foreign country.  She been through a lot more than other people can think . Thinking back she thank god co'z it's over now. As of now!

      She want her normal life again so she decide to go back to her homeland. But she knows  even though everything is fine now, there are things that  she cannot brought back again. 

     HOURS later...

    " Home sweet home", she thought as she is walking out of the airport. She glance through the crowd of people waiting for their love ones, she felt envy to the couples reunion near were she stand. She watched them hug and kissed each other lovingly. She remember the person that used to give her the same feeling before, she suddenly thought...

   "What if I never leave?"

   " What if I stay beside him?"

   "What if...?"

     She shook her head as soon as she realize where her thought are going.

   "Nothing change if I continue thinking about it."

   She called a taxi to bring her to destination, her home.

   HOME...Nothings change since the last time she saw her house. Everything is in place on where she left it few years ago. As if she never left. The furnitures, the dining table, and the old pictures of her late parents.

   "Omma, Appa! I'm home and i am happy to be back. I miss you so much I wish you were here. I love you.."she cried as she talks to the pictures of her parents. She misses them so much."Don't worry about me I am now ok."

     Then a name popped in your mind. 

      "No i will never be okay again, beacuse he's not here."  she thought with tears running down on her eyes. As she think about it she made a decision.

    "I will going to see him, even from a distance. I need to go know if he is okay."

    She opened her laptop to search for him...

   Afew minutes later."Gottacha! I found you." She snatched her bag and went outside the house with a decision. " Just a peak of you then I will be alright." she thought as she ride at the taxi.

 

 

Done with the first chapter, it's too lame for me but I promise for an exiting chapters to come.

Please no harsh comments....