need you

Kaleidascope

"Minseokkie! Minseokkie!" Luhan called once he saw me approaching his house. I took off into a sprint, my little backpack hitting flapping against me as I ran.

"Luhan!" I ran and hugged my new friend. This is would be our new greeting for many times to come. Luhan pecked my cheek and pulled me towards the door. Luhan's lawn had the greenest grace I'd seen. All the gardens on this block were majestic but Luhan's was by far the best.

"Minseokkie, let's play” Luhan called, still latched onto me. My eyes were still exploring the front yard. There was a butler with light brown hair standing at the door. “Yongguk-ssi, let us in please” The butler nodded and unlocked the door, holding it open for us. Luhan thanked him and pulled me inside. Luhan’s house was huge. At least twice the size of mine, probably more.

“Luhan-ah..” I gawked in the doorway before being pulled up a long flight of stairs. Luhan’s room was also enormous. “It’s big enough to be a house on it’s own”

“Mhmm” Luhan giggled and climbed up a ladder leading to a top bunk. The bed underneath was much bigger and much nicer looking, leading me to wonder why there was even a second bed. “Minseokkie~ c’mon”

I smiled and climbed one foot after the other. The top bunk was perpendicular to the bed below, making it look like a diving board; I would soon learn it would be used for just that.

“Look what I can do!” Luhan called and jumped off the top bunk. He tucked his knees and landing in a cannonball on the bottom bed. “You try it!”

I peered over the railing. I was up pretty high. Luhan chanted my name to cheer me on. I stood on the top bunk and gulped before jumping off. My stomach leaped before I landed on a soft mass.

“Yaay” Luhan giggled and started jumping on the bed. I stood myself up and jumped as well. The springs squeaked with every bounce. “Weeeeeee”

“Weeeeeee” I called back, laughing loudly. This was the most fun I’d had all day.

“Luhan?” A woman’s voice called. I assumed it was his eomma’s.

“Uh oh” Luhan hopped off the bed and climbed up to the top bunk again. “C’mon!” He whispered. Suddenly feeling the sense of urgency, I stumbled up the ladder and was immediately pulled under the blanket.

The door opened. “Luhan,” his mother was really pretty. But she looked too serious and she stared down the two lumps on the top bunk, us. “Your vocal instructor is coming soon, I will not have him see you acting like a wild animal.” Luhan nodded. “Keep it down” she warned.

I blushed, keeping my head down on the mattress. Luhan’s arms were around me again, his body almost entirely on top of me.  I wonder if it’s possible to be in love at my age, I thought.

“Minseokkie” Luhan called softly. “You wanna watch my music lesson?” he asked burying his head in my neck. He reminded me of a cat the way his nose nudged my jaw.

“Okay” I answered meekly.

“This is my favourite thing to do here” he told me, pulling more blankets over us. “Making a fort...it’s kinda messy”

I giggled and rolled in the blankets. “I’m a little caterpillar and one day I will be a beautiful butterfly” I teased. Luhan laughed and pickedme up, still rolled up like a sausage.

“My butterfly. all mine and no one else’s” Luhan squeezed me tightly and pulled me onto his lap. “Is Minseokkie the butterfly hungry?”

I nodded, starting to squirm.

“Come” he said untangling me from all the fabric. Once free, I climbed down the ladder and straightened out my clothes.

“Yongguk-ssi!” Luhan called. The butler appeared in the doorway. “Make us some sandwiches”

“Yes master Luhan” the butler nodded and left.

“Wuah, must be nice to have someone to boss around” I said standing close to Luhan. I suddenly missed all the contact I was getting on the bed.

“I guess” Luhan took my hand, leading me downstairs to another room. “He’s kind of my only friend… I don’t get a lot of visitors”

“Why not?” I asked. Luhan sat down and patted his lap. I cocked my head to the side, unsure what he wanted. When I stayed in place, Luhan gave up and pulled me onto his lap.

“People don’t like me much..” Luhan wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned back against his chest.

“How come?” I asked. What was it to not like. He was rich, he had a bouncy bed, and a butler! No one with a butler was unlikeable.

“I don’t know” Luhan said softly.I squirmed from his grip and climbed back onto his lap facing him.

“I like you” I said smiling. “You’re fun, and you’re nice to me”

“I like you too” Luhan smiled back, taking a sandwich off the tray that the butler brought. “Say ‘ahh’”

 

Minseok

My phone rang again. I groaned and picked it up. “What!?”

“Jeez, someone’s in a bad mood this morning” Tao’s voice retorted over the line.

“What do you want, Tao?”

“I just wanted to know when we were meeting up”

“We’re meeting up tomorrow at noon. Assuming you guys aren’t all hungover” I said massaging my temples. My mom had yet to replace my prescription and I was about to lose it. “I thought you had depression, not anger issues” my mom had told me this morning.

“Yeah, no promises. You going to Luhan’s party”

“Probably not” I groaned. “I’ll probably kill myself before it starts.”

“You want me to come over there and drag you? I’m perfectly capable” Tao offered.

“No thanks..Luhan will probably do that for me” I cringed at the thought of Luhan coming over to my house. He’d probably turn his nose up at our lack of money and then drag me kicking and screaming.

“What do you have against Luhan anyway?” Tao asked. “I mean I know he’s a , but still you hated him before any of us had the chance to learn he had a stick up his .”

“It’s a long story” I said not wanting to get into it right now. “It’s really not something I want to talk to you about..no offense”

“None taken. Just don’t let it get in the way of the showcase”

“I won’t. I promise”

“Good”

“Great” I hung up before he had the chance to respond. I packed my bag and left my remaining textbooks in my locker. I was going to meet Chanyeol in the library.

I entered the library and saw the two lovebirds PDA-ing up the place AGAIN. I groaned. Couldn’t he just not be with Kris for once.

“What are you doing now?” Kris asked wrapping his arms around Chanyeol’s waist. Kris rested his chin on his shoulder, holding him close. “I wanna spend time with chu” Kris pouted.  They reminded me of the way Luhan used to be around me. I slapped myself. Snap out of it!  

“You know I want to, but I have to get tutored” he said kissing Kris quickly. Neither had noticed me standing in front of them.

“You need help with school work? You should have asked me” Kris smirked. He held up one finger and the other hand in an o shape, placing one in the other. “1 + 0 = 1” he moaned the answer.

“You two disgust me” I groaned sitting down in front of them.

“Well you didn’t have to interrupt us” Kris said keeping Chanyeol locked on his lap.

“You wish” I retorted setting my bag down. I fished out some of my old notes for Chanyeol, I was tempted not to give them to him anymore.

“Can you make this quick? I want us to make it to Luhan’s party in time” Kris muttered, nibbling on Chanyeol’s ear. The latter squealed and blushed madly.

“Hey” I snapped in his face “Please focus, I wanna go home too”

“Then why don’t we call it a day and you can go home” Kris tapped the table in front of me. I sighed and rested my head on my hand.

“Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol only moaned in response. Kris’s hand was in Chanyeol’s pants, preventing him from speaking.

“I’m gonna go” I said putting my binder back in my back. I was turned off enough to not masterbate for weeks. I was almost outside of the school when someone placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Minseok hyung” Chanyeol called.

“What?” I asked shrugging his hand off. “Don’t touch me, you reek of his cologne”

“Sorry.. Will I see you at the party later?” Chanyeol asked. I opened my mouth to refuse but then saw his puppy dog eyes. I couldn’t say ‘no’.

“Yes..”

“Great” he waved before skipping back into the library.

 

Chanyeol

Kris lead me out to his car, linking fingers. My heart raced against my chest for the fiftieth time today. Kris drove to Luhan’s and parked a couple houses down.

“C’mere, y” Kris called. I leaned over and kissed him hungrily. Kris’s hand went back into my pants, cupping my member.

“Oppa” I whimpered against his lips. I couldn’t stand the massive amounts of lust I felt towards Kris.

“You want me” Kris smirked pulling me close to him. “Let’s find a room in private” Kris said pulling me up to the house. Luhan’s mansion was astounding, but I was too focused on my raging hormones to pay attention.

“This shouldn’t be long” Kris said once we found a spare room. He closed the door behind us and pinned me against the wall. I moaned as a familiar pair of lips smashed on my own. I closed my eyes, falling completely submissive. Kris started backing up towards the bed. Hovering over my chest. Kris’ lips attacked my neck. I moaned aloud grinding up against him.

 

Minseok

“I know I’m going to regret this” I  said standing on the lawn. I hadn’t stood their in years. I made my way through the house. I needed a drink.

“What can I get you?” Sehun asked at the mini bar that had been set up.

“Hard liquor” I muttered. The place was crowded. Only the students from the performing arts program had been invited but there was a very good chance extra people had showed up.

“Here you go” Sehun handed me a shot.

“Just give me the bottle” I snapped. Sehun quirked an eyebrow but complied. It wasn’t his house; he didn’t have the right to tell me ‘no’.

"Have fun”

“Whatever” I pushed through the crowd of sweaty dancers grinding up against each other. The Dj had the music cranked up to the point of the whole floor shaking. I took a swig of the liquor and pushed into one of the spare rooms. I leaned against the door and fell to the floor, taking another sip. It took me a moment to notice what was going on in the bed in front of me. Two people were in the guest bed, boning each other. I smirked a moment, suddenly thinking about taking a picture to spread on the internet and then I recognized the moans.

“Ahhhh ngggghhhh daddy daddy” the bottom moaned. I held my free hand over my mouth. Chanyeol...Why?.. Kris must have noticed my presence because he glanced over his shoulder smirking at me.

“Jealous?” He mouthed. I pressed my lips into a hard line and slammed the door shut. I started chugging from my bottle. I couldn’t stand him. I wanted to be home. I should never have come here.

“ me” I stormed off to another room. Every spare room ended up being a makeup zone. Amazingly enough the only room that was free ended up being Luhan’s room. I sat down on the edge of the bed, the bottle clutched in my hands. I could feel myself starting to sweat. I could hear the music pounding from downstairs. I looked around the room with tired eyes, memories filling my brain. So much happened in this room..and I almost..missed it. I stood up from the bed and set the bottle down on the floor. I placed my hands on the latter and started to climb up to the top bunk. I hadn’t far to climb before I could bump my head. His room had hardly changed from when he was little. I lay on my stomach on the top bunk of the bed. Ruffling the covers as I made myself comfortable. My face was partially buried in his pillow. I breathed in imagining I was laying on his chest. I really did miss him..

 

Chanyeol

“Daddy” I moaned clutching at the sheets. Kris slapped my , ing faster. Pleasure was building up in my core; I was getting close.

“You like it, don’t you?” Kris asked in a husky voice. He leaned over kissing the back of my neck, nipping and roughly. I moaned again ing back. Kris reached between my legs, me off. I whimpered gripping the fabric of the pillow case with my teeth.

“Ahhhhh I’m close” Kris let go of my , gripping my hips. Kris ed aggressively, the slapping echoing in the room.  

“Me too”

“ with me baby” Kris pulled me up, inside me. I squeezed my eyes shut, releasing on the sheets in front of me. I breathed heavily falling back on he bed.

“You’re the best” Kris pulled out of me, laying beside me. I yawned and wiggled into his arms. My backside hurt but I didn’t care. It was worth it. I rested my head on his chest, feeling Kris’s leaking from my hole.

 

Minseok

I closed my eyes, breathing softly. I felt someone creep up behind me, hugging me from behind. I felt him bury his face in my neck, kissing me softly.

“I thought you wouldn’t come” Luhan murmured softly, pulling me close to him. I leaned against him, groaning softly.

“I had to see you” I muttered turning in his arms. “I missed you so much”

Luhan blinked and sniffed. “Have you been drinking?” He asked, brushing my bangs off your face.

“Maaaybe” I chuckled, pecking his lips. Luhan blushed and laid me back down on his bed. I smirked and tugged at the hem of his shirt. “You should take this off, it’s warm in here”

“You okay?” Luhan asked feeling my forehead.

“I’m more than okay, I wanna play” I said trying to pull off his shirt. “If you aren’t going to take tis off, at least help me out of my own.”

Luhan helped me out of my shirt and looked down on me again. I stared up at him through a half lidded gaze. “You should do me”

“What?” Luhan laughed aloud “Are you sure you’re okay. You sound drunk”

“C’mon” I twirled a strand of his hair in my fingers. “I wanna play, just like old times”

 

“You’re going to regret this later”

 

“I don’t care” I said kissing him desperately. Luhan finally gave in and wrapped an arm around  my waist, undoing my pants with his free hand. I just need him right now. And only him.