Jealous kitty

A Dragon's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun doesn’t like sharing his things.

What’s his is his.

Not yours, not mine, not theirs, but his.

 

Which is why he doesn’t understand why Junmyeon, the annoying cat-boy waiter at the restaurant he’s currently eating at, is talking to Kris.

It would have been fine if it was another person he’s talking to, but no.

It’s Kris.

Kris is Sehun’s owner.

His.

Sehun’s.

Not yours, not mine, not theirs, and definitely not Junmyeon’s.

 The moment they entered the restaurant and Junmyeon led them to their table, he immediately disliked the other (for many petty reasons you wouldn’t believe). And now, Junmyeon was all over Kris, profusely apologizing for the glass of water he apparently accidentally spilled on him.

Accidentally. Psh.

Which is why Sehun’s usual poker-face (or face, if you prefer) morphed into a scowling one (or face, version two-point-oh).

“Stay away from Krissy,” Sehun grumbled under his breath. It went unheard by Kris, but the other cat-boy heard him clearly, based from the twitching of his cat ears.

Junmyeon merely looked at him before turning his attention back to the human beside him.

“Krissy is my hoo-man, you ugly dwarf kitty boy.”

Okay, that was a low blow.

 Junmyeon admits he’s not that tall, but to be called a dwarf? Excusez moi, hunny.

And he’s not ugly.

Nope, definitely not.

He glared at Sehun, scowling and obviously not amused. “I’m not ugly.”

 “But you’re a dwarf,” Sehun replied, glaring back at him.twitter

“I’m not a dwarf either.”

 “You’re st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter