Of Swishy Tails

A Dragon's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sighed tiredly, loosening his necktie and ing the cuffs of his white long-sleeved shirt. After a tiring day at work, all he wants to do is eat his dinner, take a warm bath, and cuddle with his pillow on his bed.

 

He plopped down on his expensive upholstered leather couch, groaning when the stiff muscles of his back and shoulders hit the soft furniture.

 

“Krissy! Yer ‘ome!”

 

A white ball of fluff was suddenly sitting on Kris’ lap before he could even comprehend what was happening he was smothered with a tight hug and sloppy kisses all over his face—and a fluffy tail swishing excitedly.

 

“Hey, Xingie,” Kris greeted his cat hybrid slouched against him, hugging him closer to his body. “How are you?”

 

“Good!” Yixing shrieked. “Tao dropped by earlier and we played with my balls!”

 

Okay, that sound so wrong, but the cat probably didn’t notice.

 

“Hmm, that’s nice. Did you have fun?” Kris asked, Yixing’s cat ears.

 

“Lots,” Yixing replied, purring as he leaned closer to the other’s hand. “Tao is nice. Xingie likes Tao.”

 

Kris’ hand stopped moving, and Yixing immediately whined. He purred and purred, begging for the other’s affection. “Xingie…likes Tao?” the tall man mumbled sadly. “You like him better than me?”

 

The cat stared at him, blinking repeatedly before tilting his head to one side. Suddenly, he straighten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter