When Kris takes another in.....

A Dragon's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door of the lavish house opened, revealing the tall businessman clad in his usual business suit. Upon hearing this, Yixing immediately jumped from the second level of the place, landing gracefully on his feet. He ran excitedly towards Kris, only to stop about a meter or two away upon spotting a fluffy gray tail swishing behind him.

 

“Krissy? You became kitty?” Yixing wondered, cocking his head to the left which the taller mound found insanely cute.

 

Kris chuckled at him, eyes forming into small crescents. “No. I didn’t turn into a cat, silly Xingie,” he stepped aside, revealing a catboy who looked older than Yixing.

 

The catboy looks scary, in his opinion, with the dark bags under his eyes. His body looks quite muscle-y, unlike Yixing’s,whose frame looks too delicate.

 

“Who…is he?” Yixing asks cautiously.

 

“His name is Zitao, and he’ll be staying with us for a little while,” Kris replied.

 

Yixing didn’t like the way Kris looked at this Zitao…thingy. His eyes were filled with fondness and warmth, the same look he uses on him.

 

“B-but…why?”

 

He can feel it. His nose was getting itchy. His cat ears pressed flat against his head. His eyes were starting to moisten.

 

“Krissy gege…doesn’t like me anymore?”

 

A choked sob escaped his lips while Kris frantically tried to stop him by placing his arms around Yixing’s body. The latter immediately snuggled to the crook of his neck while sniffling.

 

Meanwhile, the other cat hybrid, Zitao, was plainly staring at the scene in front of him. Upon hearing the sounds of Yixing’s sniffles, his eyes grew wide and blinked innocently.

 

“Xingie gege…hates TaoTao?” he mumbled.

 

Kris’ attention shifted to Zitao, who looked like he’s also going to cry any moment now.

 

“No, no. Xingie gege doesn’t hate you,” Kris assured, but the hybrid in his arms muttered a silent “Yes.”

 

“Xingie gege hates TaoTao?” Zitao repeated. By now, his eyes have gone red and wet with unshed tears.

 

“Krissy gege doesn’t like me anymore,” Yixing cried.

 

 

Soon, the whole place was filled with the two cat hybrids’ cries and wails and shouts.

 

“I don’t want Xingie gege to hate me!”Zitao wailed while approaching Kris. He tugged on the other’s arm repeatedly, wanting to be comforted by the tall male.

 

Kris then rubbed the space between Zitao’s cat ears at the top of his head to calm him down.

 

‘Okay, let’s stop crying first, hmm?” the human tried to placate Yixing and Zitao. “Yixing, how can you say that I don’t like you anymore?”

 

“Because,” Yixing sniffed, “You got a new kitty. Zat means you dun like Xingie Kitty anymore,” tears cascaded down his face. “And why is Zit-ow calling me gege? I’m not his gege!”

 

That moment, Kris also wanted to cry out—in frustration and misery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All he wanted to do right now was run to the nearest field and wait for heavy rain to pour and be on his knees while shouting, “WHY ME?” at the top of his lungs in a completely exaggerated manner.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter