Curse Yixing For....

A Dragon's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Xingie have you seen my shoes?” Kris hollered from the bedroom. It’s past 9 AM and he’s running late for work. Blame his cat hybrid for wanting to have a Disney movie marathon at 11 PM the other night.

 

The Little Mermaid 1 & 2, Aladdin, Snow White, and The Lion King 1-3 (where Yixing sobbed like there’s no tomorrow when Mufasa dies).

 

 

His alarm didn’t ring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Apparently, Yixing turned it off)

 

 

 

 

 

 

The shower heater was broken.

 

 

 

 

 

(Yixing may or may not have accidentally hit it after his fluffy tail got wet with hot water.)

 

 

 

 

 

He almost used lavender-scented lube instead of his sandalwood body wash.

 

 

 

 

 

(Okay, that was his fault for insisting that they should have some lube stocked up inside the bathroom. You know, just in case. And yeah, it was also his idea to place it in the bathroom shelf together with his stocked body wash)

 

 

 

“I…I didn’t!” Yixing replied in his (usually quite) shrilly voice he uses when he’s keeping something from Kris.

 

Kris’ thick eyebrows furrowed slightly, though there was a smile playing on his lips. “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes!” Yixing squeaked.

 

With careful, silent steps, he made his way to the living room where Yixing is currently is bouncing on the couch with the kind of excitement he cannot fathom where it’s coming from.

 

 

“What are you doing?” Kris asked suspiciously.

 

“Nothing~” Yixing grinned. “I’m doing nothing and I didn’t see your black leather shoes which you bought three months and sixteen days ago!” His hands were kept behind him.

 

“And how did you know I was looking for that certain pair?”

 

“Err...”

 

“And what are you hiding behind you?”

 

“We-ell…”

 

“Xingie,” Kris voice sounded stern, albeit a teasing tone can be heard, which the cat hybrid failed to notice.

 

Yixing took his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter