The members know/ The first chat

Experiencing love

Sungkyu POV
"Wait did I just heard that right? Hoya and Sulli are in a relationship?" I asked.

"Yes, but just to make sure please pinch me." Woohyun replied.

Sungyeol and Dongwoo pinched him, hard.

"Ow... Hyung what was that for?" Woohyun cried.

"You asked for it!" Sungjong said. 

Woohyun, seeing the point that Sungjong pointed out then said "Well, Sungkyu Hyung, I am pretty sure we just heard that right." He paused for a while and shouted with ageyo "Hoya and Sulli is in a relationship!" 

The members immediately shushed him, afraid that Myungsoo and Hoya would notice them eavesdropping. 

"But why wouldn't they tell us?" Dongwoo asked, his face serious. 

I shrugged and said "Well, you just heard Hoya, he is too embarrassed to tell." 

"Yeah, but why did Hoya only tell Myungsoo and not us?" He argued.

I shrugged but deep down, I was wondering the same thing. Why did Hoya tell us Myungsoo and not us?

"Let's us them when they go out." I finally decided.

Myungsoo POV. 
Once we were done talking, we immediately exited the room to find the other members waiting for us with a frown on their faces. They dragged us into the training room .

"Why didn't you tell us that you were dating Sulli?" Sungkyu asked. 

They have been eavesdropping!

"Hey, don't you know it's bad to eavesdrop?" I asked.

"Yeah,but Hyung why didn't you tell us, we are your Hyungs and you chose to tell only Myungsoo and not us altogether, that's really being unfair!" Woohyun said with a sad look on his face. 

"Ok ok! I didn't tell you guys because upi was embarrassed but it's not like I wanted to tell Myungsoo about this, he caught me kissing Sulli!" Hoya said, his hands up in in surrender. 

"Oh, and since I am going to die because of your teasing, I should tell you that Myungsoo over here, has a crush on Krystal!" He continued.

I almost wanted to punch him! "What! I thought you said you would keep this a secret!" I cried out.

"Hey, since my secret is already known by the members, I should also tell yours." He said, grinning.

"Myungsoo and Krystal sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" the members chanted.

"Sulli and Hoya sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." They continued. 

I sighed, with the members knowing my secret, they will tease me to my grave! 

Krystal POV 
"Arghh... Who is Minjun?" I asked myself. 

I looked at the card again. There was his phone number. I decided to send him a message.

Krystal: Who are you?
He was immediately online.
Minjun: i am a human.
I laughed, what kind of answer is that?
Krystal: I don't think I know you, I have never known anyone by the name of Minjun in my life before. Maybe you sent the flowers to the wrong person.
Minjun: your name is Krystal spelled with a K right? 
Krystal: yes.
Minjun: then I sent the flowers to the right person. 
Krystal: seriously, who are you??
Minjun:Minjun
Krystal: argh! So frustrating! Why wouldn't you tell me your name?
Minjun is not online anymore, your messages will be directed to his inbox...

Seriously? Going offline like that, Pfft... 

I sighed and said softly and determinedly,"since he is not going to tell me, I will find out myself."