I realised

Experiencing love
Author's note: Sorry for not updating, my house's wifi was down and I couldn't update. If you want the chapters earlier, I will reccomend you to use wattpad to view my story as I normally update there first and will update here 2 or 3 days later. This is the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/35271702-experiencing-love
Morn or ing, 1am or
Myungsoo POV
I looked at the message Krystal sent me. Finally, she is not asking me my name now. I smiled, at least she doesn't know who I really am.
"Hyung, who is it you are chatting with? You keep chatting with him or her and don't even talk with us often, what happened to our talkative Myungsoo?" Hoya asked, half joking and half serious.
"Yeah, totally agree with Hoya." The other members said when they heard Hoya.
For a minute, there was just an awkward silence. Then, everyone started lunging for my phone and I ran outside while the other members chased me. I turned into a corner nearby and ended up in a dark, dark alley. This was when I heard voices.
"Girl, you better give me all your valuables now!" I heard a man say.
I slowly dayscrept up days aand his behind a garbage bin. I peeked out from my hiding place and was surprised to see Krystal and a man. The man was holding a knife. Krystal struggled under his grip. Just then, Krystal spotted me hiding.She took out her wallet slowly. She must be buying me time, I better call the police! I whipped out my phone and called the police as fast as I could but the robber found me calling the police and I doomed joined Krystal.
"Well well, I guess I have another person to rob now, you seem like a wealthy man." The robber said with a toothy grin.
"No, please, don't hurt him" Krystal cried.
I spotted a long stick on the him ground and I pretended to surrender as I kneeled down. The robber laughed, good, he was caught of guard. I felt my hand go over the long stick and I immediately grabbed it and hit the robber in the face. The robber turned red and I grabbed Krystal's hand and we started to run. Just then, I heard a bullet being fired. It was being aimed at Krystal. I jumped behind Krystal and I felt the piercing pain of the bullet go into my leg. Just then, wailing sirens were heard. The police has come! They caught the robber while I was being sent to the hospital.
When I reached the hospital and my leg was being treated by the doctor, I decided to message Krystal under my identity of Minjun.
Minjun(Myungsoo): Hey
Krystal: I am so frustrated
Minjun(Myungsoo):why?
Krystal: He took the bullet for me
Minjun(Myungsoo):who is the he?
Krystal: the person I like
I gasped it was me, she liked me! I almost wanted to jump high up in the air.
Just then, Krystal entered.
"Oppa, are you ok? You got hurt because of me again! I am so sorry! Why do you keep taking the hurt for me? Oppa why?" She asked as soon as she got in.
"Because I like you Krystal, I really like you," I said confidently. There was no reason to fear now.
"Besides, the company has already declared us as a couple already, right?" I said, trying to smile.