Minjun

Experiencing love

Myungsoo POV
"Oh my gosh, did I just say that to my best friend?" I asked myself aloud.

The INFINITE members came in after a while.

"Hyung, did you just...have an argument with your best friend?" Sungkyu asked.

"You eavesdropped didn't you?" I replied and chuckled.

"Hyung, you know that Krystal heard that right?" Hoya said, a little uncomfortable.

The smile on my face disappeared and was replaced by a anxious and worried face.

"I forgot! Where is she?"

"She said she was going to the park for a bit of fresh air..."

"I must find her!" I said, trying to get up.

"You can't... You are in no condition to walk!" Sungkyu said, blocking my way.

"Argh! What am I supposed to do now?" I asks,desperate.

"She will come back, don't worry, you look like you are hungry we will go and get you your favorite ramen!" Sungjong said.

"Wait, you are hungry?" Sungyeol asked, not understanding that I was trying to get some space to think.

Sungjong nudged him hard and he immediately agreed.

When they left, I lay on my bed, trying to find a solution to my problem.

Just then, Krystal came, just as Sungjong has said. I looked carefully, her eyes were red, she must have been crying.

"Oppa... Did you just say..." She hesitated.

I understood and said "I'm sorry about Naeun. I never expected her to be like this"

"Why are you sorry for, this wasn't your fault. Anyway,I was just here to check on you, I should just leave." She said and turned towards the door, but I grabbed her hand.

"Stay Krystal, please stay, I have been having the longest crush ever on you already." I blurted out.

Krystal took my hand away.

"I'm sorry, I still have many things think about, please give me some time. Maybe next time." She replied and tried to smile.

A few minutes later, I received a text from Krystal.

Krystal:Minjun,I am so confused!
I immediately replied.
Minjun(Myungsoo): why?
Krystal: someone I like just indirectly confessed to me.
Wait, what? Someone I like? Maybe she's talking about someone else.
Minjun(Myungsoo): who is the lucky boy?
Krystal: I can't and I won't tell you until you tell me your name.
Minjun(Myungsoo):then I rather not know
Krystal: ok, but can I have your advice? 
Minjun(Myungsoo): just tell him you like him
Krystal: the situation is really awkward between us, besides, I am really shy, I am also a celebrity, what will my fans say?
Minjun(Myungsoo): well try to avoid him for now and then Confess. About the fans, you are a celebrity, no doubt your fans will still like you even though you get a boyfriend! 
Krystal: you are right, thanks! You can now be my counsellor!
Minjun(Myungsoo): gee, thanks, it's my first time

"At least I still have the identity of Minjun,"I said to myself while is waited for my Hyungs to come back,and I hope they will soon, I am starving!

Krystal POV
I smiled, this Minjun person was kind of helpful. I decided to do what he suggested. Avoid Myungsoo for now.

A few days passed and I have chatted with Minjun more and more often. He was like my guardian angel, offering advice to me and sending encouragements to me often. We would talk about anything and everything that nobody could have possibly thought of, and I found myself getting happier and happier each day. Every time I met a problem and told him about it, he would offer really helpful advice. Be it stress or member problems, no matter how small or big the problem was, he was always there for me. He as like a brother I never had.

"Who are you Minjun?" I found myself asking.

I decided to send him a text message.

Krystal:You know what, I don't care who you are anymore. I like who you are.