The unfortunate incident

Experiencing love

Myungsoo POV

Krystal:Who are you?
Krystal:Who are you?
Krystal:Who are you?
Krystal:Who are you?
Krystal:Who are you?
Minjun(Myungsoo): seriously? Spamming?
Krystal:If it helps me to get your real name, yes!!
Minjun(Myungsoo): I told you already, it's Minjun. 
Krystal:Who are you?
Krystal:Who are you?
Krystal:Who are you?

Aish, this girl was really annoying, she must have spammed me at least 10 times already!

"Myungsoo ah! Stop using your phone and eat breakfast, now!" Sungkyu shouted.

"Aish, you sound like my Halabeoji!" I replied, walking into the kitchen.The other members giggled. 

"Ya! Don't you know your manners?" Sungkyu shouted disapprovingly.

"Mianhe Halabeoji." I said in an apologetic tone. The other members burst out laughing. Sungkyu laughed together with them after a few awkward seconds.

"Ding-Dong..." The bell rang. Who could it be? Sungjong went to open it. Our manager walked in and passed us our schedules I looked at mine. 

0830-1030: Concert with Infinite
1100: Lunch 
1200-1300: Dance practice for duet with Hoya
1330:Running man(Individual)
2100:Love for life(Fake program)
2300: back to dorm

"Running man!" I shouted. My other Hyungs came to me and showed obvious signs if Jealousy.

"Wah! Hyung! Running Man! I'm jealous!" They shouted. 

I was a big fan of Running Man and never failed to miss a single episode. I looked at my watch, 7:30 it showed. 

"Let's go before we get late!" Our manager shouted at us the minute after we read our schedules.

6 hours later
"I will be the MC Today. Aish, I really wanted to play! Anyway,as you can see, we are short of a member, which is Suk-Jin, he is feeling under the weather today and could not come. However, today we have special guests. They are first of all, Siwon from Super Junior!" 

"Annhaesayo Siwon, welcome to our show." 

"Annhaesayo!"

"Next we have Gikwang from BEAST!" 

"Annhaesayo! Gikwang imnida" 

"Next, we have Minho from Shinee!" 

"Annhaesayo, I'm Minho, this is probably my 8th time here." Everyone laughed.

"We have... Hong bin from VIXX!" 

"Annhaesayo, I am Hong bin and this is my first time on Running Man."

"We have L from Infinite next!" 

"Annhaesayo!" I said and smiled. 

"Wah, the charming smile, women would be blushing already."

"We have a female member next, and she is... Krystal!" 

"Annhaesayo! I'm Krystal, the maknae of f(x)." 

"She was the only one who remembered her group! The rest just introduced themselves individually." Jaesuk chattered on. 

"I see we all have visuals as guests today, except for Krystal." Gary said, looking. 

"Neh, Sulli was supposed to come but she was filming a drama, so I came instead." 

"Oh..." The members went. 

First of all, we played dodgeball. As we were playing, I noticed a nearby streetlight lamp was slanted and suddenly, it started falling down, and it was going to hit Krystal! I immediately lunged towards her and pushed her away from the lamp, however, it,Hit me instead. I grimaced as it hit my head. The last thing I saw was Krystal looking at me before I fainted.

Krystal POV
"Myungsoo!" I cried as I saw him close his eyes. He must have fainted due to the pressure of the streetlight lamp. An ambulance was immediately called for and after sending Myungsoo to the hospital, we went back to filming. The rest of the games were supposed to be fun but somehow, I felt uncomfortable. Myungsoo saved my life and is hurt because of me. I smiled and seemed happy on the outside but deep down, I was really upset and worried about Myungsoo...