✿ She's Back ✿

✿ Cherry Blossoms ✿
CHERRY BLOSSOM
"✿ She's Back ✿" 

(Monday) EXID's Up & Down played in the early morning at Chae Ri's house at 6:30 AM. Like always, Chae Ri woke straight up. You could say she was a light sleeper because she was awake before the song started to play, but when it started vibrating. She yawned, taking a minute to remember what she was doing up in the early morning. She suddenly rushed out of bed, excited for her first day of school back in South Korea. She went to the bathroom to take a quick shower then put on her perfect wrinkle-free uniform. she carefully slipped on the white and dark blue top and fixed the bow before putting on the plaid skirt and dark blue and white blazer. She pressed down on the shirt to make sure it was still wrinkle-free before putting on a pair of dark blue socks and went downstairs on the cold morning stairs to find her mother almost done preparing breakfast. "Annyeong, umma!" she chirped. "You're up, Chae Ri?" Ms. Lee replied to her cheerful daughter as she set down the kimchi stew from last night and some rice. "Ne~" Chae Ri replied as she sat down across from her mother. "I packed kimbap, fermented kimchi, rice, samgye-tang [Chicken Gingseng soup], and goon mandu [fried dumplings] for your lunch. Eat it well, and keep the samgye-tang for yourself," she told me as she began the simple breakfast. "Jalmuggetsumnida!" Chae Ri said after she saw her mother take a sip of the soup and began eating. "Hey, where you listening?" her mother asked since Chae Ri didn't say anything about the lunch. "Ne, I'll enjoy it as well. Don't worry, I don't plan on sharing with anyone anyways," Chae Ri said after swallowing her food. "Oh that reminds me! If you see Myungsoo around," her mother got up from the table and went to the kitchen, returning with a lunch bag, "give this to him and tell him it's for his family and him." "He's going to the same school as me?" Chae Ri asked, even more excited. She was finally going to meet her first love again. "Of course!" she answered like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "But don't they still live next door? Why don't you just give it to them later or now," Chae Ri asked her. "His parents are away and he's staying with a friend somewhere," she explained. "Oh," she answered. Chae Ri quickly finished my food and went upstairs back to her room. She carefully walked over to my desk. Chae Ri carefully pinned the school emblem and her name tag on her left side of her chest. Chae Ri carefully unhooked the cherry necklace that still shined and placed it around her neck before finally leaving. She walked downstairs and slipped on a black pair of Vans before heading out.

There was a cool morning breeze, but it was bearable. Chae Ri walked towards the bus stop that felt familiar yet foreign. She listened to music on her phone as she waited for the bus. When the bus arrived, she bowed and swiped/put in her bus card before looking if there any available seats on the bus. Luckily, there weren't that many people on this bus so she was able to find a seat available. What Chae Ri didn't notice was that in the back of the bus were a few students that were going to the same school as her and one of them was Myungsoo. The oblivious Chae Ri stared out the window, hoping that she was able to identify him. (27 Minutes Later) Chae Ri thanked the bus driver for the ride before she got off the bus and walked towards the school. She was taken aback by the size. It was smaller height wise, but only slightly larger width wise. She walked inside the school, looking around. She researched a bit about the school and she was able to find the main office without that much difficulties despite the lack of students around. She knocked on the door before entering, bowing before walking in and looking for the principal's desk so she asked a teacher nearby and the teacher jotted down what room before going back to grading papers. Chae Ri found the principal's room and knocked and bowed before entering his office. "Annyeonghaseyo, gyojang-nim," she said. "Ahh, you must be the new student, Lee Chae Ri," he assumed. "Ne, gyojang-nim," Chae Ri said as if this was army. "Here's your schedule with the classroom number and your homeroom teacher, Ms. Jung, will introduce you to the class so you may roam around for another 5 minutes if you would like or you may stay here and wait here until school starts. I will ask your homeroom teacher to pick a student to give you an official tour later," he told her. "I'll stay here then," she said after thinking for awhile. "You may read the rules and regulations while you stay here then," the principal, Mr. Woo, said handing her a book before returning to his table and continued doing his principal duties. Just as she finished, the principal told her that homeroom was about to start and that he was going to bring her to class now. Chae Ri's classroom wasn't very far away so it didn't take long to get there. The principal went in first to tell the teacher and then the teacher will motion for her to come in afterwards. Chae Ri heard her say, "Class, we're going to have a new student today. Please treat her well, she just came back from America." She took that as her cue to enter and so Chae Ri walked inside and stood at the front of the classroom.

"Please introduce yourself," Ms. Jung told her. Chae Ri bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeoneun Lee Chae Ri -imnida. Please take care of me!" As she bowed, her cherry necklace hung around her neck, clearly visible for everyone to see, but of course, every class has though students who don't pay attention, and Kim Myung Soo happened to be one of them. "Ne, gamsahabnida, Chae Ri-ssi. You may take your seat next to . . . Kim Myung Soo-ssi," Ms. Jung told her, pointing to a boy whose head was down on the desk, sleeping. 'Kim Myung Soo?! KIM MYUNG SOO! Is that really him?!' Chae Ri thought, as she nervously made her way towards the back. Murmurs from girls like, "Lucky!" "I wanna sit next to him." "She's pretty and she gets to sit next to the Prince, lucky." were heard as she made her way towards the empty seat. Murmurs from the guys were also heard, most of them were "Aish, he always gets the girls." or "Poor girl, she's probably going to be toyed with and then dumped." 'Mwoh?! Are they talking about Myungsoo oppa?!' Chae Ri wondered as she sat in the empty chair, and took out her books for her first class, math, according to her schedule. The homeroom teacher left when the bell rang and in came the math teacher, Mr. Ha. During the entire class, Myungsoo didn't even lift his head. Next was history, the teacher, Mr. Yoo. He was a funny teacher who cracked jokes here and there so it wasn't that boring, but Myungsoo only turned his heads so he was facing Chae Ri now. Chae Ri took a glimpse at him from her peripheral vision, but she still wasn't sure if it was him or not since his face was mostly in his arms. After that was good old English class, which was taught by Mr. Kim. Only now did Myungsoo lift his head up and opened his eyes. 'He resembles him, could it be?' Chae Ri wondered. "Good morning, students," Mr. Kim greeted the class in English. "Good morning, Mr. Kim," the rest of them replied and Chae Ri followed as well, glad that this will be a class she could be able to pass in flying colors. "Oh, one of you must have been studying well. Who was the one that spoke fluently?" Mr. Kang asked, but no one raised their hand besides the few that were just joking. Not sure if he was referring to her or not, she meekly rose her hand. "Ms. ... You must be a new student!" he exclaimed (in Korean) after realizing that he didn't know her name. "Ne, Jeoneun Lee Chae Ri imnida," Chae Ri bowed. With that. Myungsoo finally gave his attention to the new student. "Ms. Lee, were you the one who spoke fluently?" Mr. Kang questioned in English. "I think so," Chae Ri replied in English as well, not sure which language she should reply in. "Oh, you must have studied overboard then, I see," he said. "Yeah, I was in America for the past 8 years or so," she stated (in Korean). This made Myung Soo even more anxious, curious to see if this was really his first love, and his only love.

After Mr. Kang's lesson, it was time for Chae Ri's favorite class, physical education (sarcasm intended). It wasn't that she wasn't good at it, in fact she was fit and did well in most sports, but it was just not entertaining to her and the sweating as well ("ew" - Chae Ri). She went inside the gymnasium rather than go change into the uniform first to speak with the physical education, Mr. Kim, who looked extremely fit and scary as well, but Chae Ri didn't hesitate since his back was turned towards her. "Mr. Kim? Umm I'm a new student here. . . " Chae Ri said, facing his back. "Hmm. . .?" he turned around to face her, surprising Chae Ri, but she didn't jump or scream. "I'm your physical ed. teacher, Mr. Kim. It's nice to have you join what other students call labor and hell," he smiled, making his eyes smaller than it already is. "N-ne," Chae Ri bowed. "Go to the locker and take an empty locker, I believe you have the uniform?" he instructed. "Ne. Gamsahabnida," she bowed before going towards the girl's locker room. Chae Ri walked in and slowly went looking for empty lockers; hearing the girls gossip here and there as they changed. Chae Ri found an empty locker near the group of girls. Chae Ri quietly put her belongings in the locker before changing into the uniform, listening to what they were gossiping about. 'Gossip is gossip, but at least I know what's what and who's who,' Chae Ri thought. As Chae Ri was just about finished, she heard something really interesting. "So, did you and Myungsoo . . . ya know?" one of them asked, giggling. Knowing perfectly well what 'ya know' meant, she halted as she heard that, wanting to see what the person being asked was going to say. "Not yet. I know he's just playing hard to get," the girl being asked the question asked. Chae Ri sighed in relief, gaining her some unwanted attention. "Ya!" I heard one of them jump off the top of the lockers, probably the girl who is in some affair with Myungsoo, "Were you eavesdropping on us?" Chae Ri closed the door of her locker to see a girl, slightly shorter than her with her friends around her. "Excuse me?" Chae Ri asked, confused. "Don't act innocent, I heard you sigh in relief. Who do you think I am that you can think steal him easily away from me you silicon faced crap?!" she glared. "Oh, that? I was covering up my yawn and I'm not trying to steal him away from you. I hardly even know who he is besides the fact that there's a guy named Myungsoo in my class. Oh, and I'm not surgery. You are since your surgeon obviously didn't do a good job on making it look legit, but thanks for calling my beautiful," Chae Ri told her with just enough sass. "Oh, you must be the new girl. Well let me tell you something, I am the queenka of this school, Jang Hye Na, and my boyfriend is, Kim Myung Soo," she retorted as if it's something to be proud of. "Your name suits you, hyena," Chae Ri chuckled. She walked away from Hye Na and her crew as she fastened the necklace around her neck, hiding it underneath her shirt. "W-what did you just say?!" Hye Na screamed after Chae Ri. As Chae Ri walked out, a few boys hooted, earning a few glares from some of the girls because some of them were their boyfriends. Chae Ri walked towards where the girls were playing basketball, well beginning to anyways. They were still picking teams. Chae Ri joined the line and waited to be picked, but she was obviously going to be last since she was the new girl. The Hyena & Henchmen (what Chae Ri calls them) arrived only a few seconds after her and expecting the expected, Hyena became a captain. After the teams were finished being picked with Chae Ri ending up being the opposing team of the H&H, they started playing a competitive game of basketball. Chae Ri, having been on her former-school's basketball team, was of course, scoring quite a few points for her team, analyzing each person on the field as they played to know who to pass to, who's good at what, etc. When it was over, Chae Ri's team won by a lot. Chae Ri could feel someone shooting daggers from her, turning around to see none other than H&H. IN return, Chae Ri just smiled back at them before heading off to the locker room. What Chae Ri didn't notice was that Myungsoo has been watching her for the entire period.

After physical education was lunch, no better time to eat lunch than after having a good work out. Luckily, thanks to Chae Ri's performance during physical education class, she was able to make a few friends so she wasn't going to sit alone. "So, I heard 'Hye Na' and her minions talking about some interesting things while I was in the locker room. Is she a or something?" I asked Shin Da Young/Yeong, a slim girl who had shoulder length hair. "Oh . . . I guess. Before her current boyfriend, Myungsoo, came here, she already lost her ity to one of her many exes, however you can always look at her neck or shoulders to see if there's a hickey. Myungsoo is the only who she didn't seem to ya-know yet, but that doesn't mean he didn't have before," Da Yeong answered. "Well then, that's interesting to know. So I guess Myungsoo's the type to half- things and play around?" Chae Ri asked. "Yeah, but he passes all his exams so he gets to be left off the hook all the time. Well, except English," she answered my second question. "Why doesn't he give up then? If you're bad at something you should try to find something else you're better at and not waste time," Chae Ri asked more so to herself. "It said his first love moved to America like 10 years ago and he wants to learn the language to impress her or something, well that's just a rumor though, no one knows, not even Infinite, what they call themselves," Da Yeong answered even though it wasn't necessary. "Oh...," Chae Ri said as she sat down next to Da Yeong and Da Yeong's friends. Da Yeong introduced Chae Ri to the rest of her friends: Ji Yeon, Ha Rae, Eun Na, Ho Min, and Do Yu. They were all friendly and basically the opposite of H&H. The girls chatted away, but Chae Ri mostly listened as they told her more about the school as she ate quickly and diligently. After school was over, Chae Ri took the bus back to the area she lived in with Myungsoo taking the second bus that came right after the one Chae Ri got on left. Myungsoo's bus stopped only a minute or so after Chae Ri's. Myungsoo carefully walked behind Chae Ri, making sure not to get noticed. Chae Ri stopped right in front of her house, but looked at Myungsoo's house before walking over and placing what her made on their doorsteps. Myungsoo hid behind a bush as she turned around to walk back to her house. She touched her necklace before sighing and entering her home. 'She's back, she's really back.'

A/N: Haye guys! I finally updated ^.^ The chapter is quite long so it's alright, right? Lol, anyways, I'm trying to make chapters using Infinite songs. Oh and I want to change some of the names for the friends, suggest any ideas? I might start writing in character POVs, but it'll be hard with this layout, but it suits the story white well. I will try to update it amap (as much as possible) so erm yeah. I'm thankful for those who subscribed and to the person who upvoted. The only idols in this fanfic will probably be Infinite xD And I based parts of Chae Ri from myself except the athletic part, ew. I at sports, though I wish I was better, but that doesn't mean I would play. Um, and yeah. PLEASE COMMENT. I RATHER HAVE YOU COMMENT THAN SUB OR UPVOTE. I WILL BE EDITING MAYBE SO YEAH SORRY IF U GET DISAPPOINTED IF IT SAYS I UPDATED. POST THIS ON WATTPAD AS WELL :) TRYING TO KEEP THIS AS CURSE FREE AS POSSIBLE.