✿ Back ✿

✿ Cherry Blossoms ✿
CHERRY BLOSSOM
"✿ Back ✿" 

"Who are you?" Cherri's eyes flashed open, sitting right up in her bed. She's been having the same dream since she moved back to the States. It was taunting her, and it felt like it was sending a message since that's what everyone says when they continuously have the same dream over and over again. She was sweating, as usual, and started relaxing, breathing properly again. She looked out her window, it was bright outside meaning it was morning. Cherri checked the time on her phone and sighed. It was almost 8:30 AM and she was going to hang out with her best friends, Phoebe and Gwendolyn, around 11:30 AM. Cherri got out of bed and went to the bathroom connected to her room and took a long, warm shower. She went through her closest, with a towel wrapped around her body, and picked an outfit consisting of a grey tank top, a red with black and white stripes over it and a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans. she checked the time on her phone. She sat down on the chair with the matching vanity set. She took out her cherry necklace that she would always wear and a pair of cute ruby stud earrings before applying some mascara and lip gloss. After all the make was done, she quickly did a side-fishtail braid before checking the time; 9:20 AM. Since there was still some time left, she decided to go get make breakfast instead of just eat a bowl of Corn Pops. She lazily walked down the stairs in her fuzzy socks. Her father was doing business abroad and her mother was earning the "emergency money" in case they go bankrupt and lose everything they would still have money and won't be living on the streets. She went to the kitchen and opened the silver refrigerator and looked through its content. There wasn't much that could be made into breakfast food. After thinking for awhile on what to make, Cherri settled on dakjuk, chicken and rice porridge. She got the ingredients from the refrigerator and started making the food, following the steps on a recipe she found on YouTube (link below), Once she finished, she checked the time; 10:25 AM it read. She placed the bowl of dakjuk on the kitchen island and sat on one of the stools to eat her porridge. By the time she was done it was 10:45 AM, 45 minutes before the girls were suppose to meet up. Cherri washed the dishes and cleaned the island before going upstairs to grab her black Chanel shoulder purse that contained her charger, keys, wallet, mint gum, lotion, and eos lip balm. She took off her fuzzy socks and wore a cute pair of grey cat socks before going back downstairs. She made sure all the rooms and lights were off before slipping into her grey 'Authentic' Vans. Closing the door behind her and then the gates, Cherri strolled around in the crisp late morning air, where she could see some cherry blossoms forming, some falling, from the tree in front of her house. Cherri continued her walk to her destination: Manhattan Mall. Just as she walked in, her phone vibrated in her front right pocket. The caller ID told her that it was from her mother she answered the call as she walked towards Starbucks. "Yoboseyo?" Cherri said into the phone. "Chae Ri-ah, I have some good news to tell you!" her mother said excited into the phone. "Ige mwoyah, umma?" Cherri asked her as she waved at her besties that were already there with the beverages sitting on the table and an untouched Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème in the center. Cherri walked there while she talked to my mom on the phone.

"We are moving back to Korea!" her mother basically screamed into the phone, practically making Cherri death. Cherri was about to smile, but then she realized that she would be leaving her friends. "Wae? Why now and all of a sudden?" she asked, happiness could be barely heard in her voice, but was still there. "Well, besides the fact that we want to move back, your dad said he's doing some business with the major stockholders and the majority is in Korea, I think he's deciding to finally build the company building and since the majority of the major stockholders are there, it would be easier to do business so we're moving," she said. Cherri didn't reply for a few seconds. "I know it's a lot of information to take in," her mother said on the other line. "W-when are we going back?" Cherri finally said. "Hmm...I'll ask your dad, I'll text you when I know," her mother answered. "N-ne," Cherri barely able to speak. "What's with the face, girlfriend?" Gwendolyn asked with concern. "N-nothing," Cherri answered her friend. "We've been friends for - forever! We know when something is going on, hun," Phoebe stated. "Do I have to tell you?" Cherri asked, looking back and forth between her friends. "It can't be that bad," Phoebe said. Gwendolyn didn't say anything and just stared at Cherri. Finally after for what felt like forever, Cherri finally gave in. "I'm moving," Cherri told them. "Where?" Phoebe asked. "Back to South Korea," Cherri stated. "For like forever?!" Gwendolyn asked. Cherri didn't say anything and just nodded a yes. "W-when?" Gwendolyn asked, her eyes already starting to tear up. On cue, Cherri's phone dinged, signaling that she received a text. Cherri took out her phone and unlocked it, checking the text her mom sent her. "In about 10 days," Cherri read off the screen, sighing. "We'll miss you!" Gwendolyn leaned into hug Cherri, already crying. Phoebe joined in the hug, making it a group hug, even though she wasn't a touchy-touchy type. Cherri also started to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks. The group hug disassembled so the girls could wipe their tears and blow their noses. Luckily, Cherri's make-up was waterproof so there were no black tears coming from her eyes and she also carefully wiped her tears, remembering that she put on some mascara. "Hey, look at the bright side," Phoebe said, "You'll get to meet your first love again and leave Ken, Alan, Jay, and all those other losers." Cherri laughed as she called the boys that annoy us during lunch losers. The 10 days roll by quicker than the girls thought until it was time for Cherri to leave.

"Don't forget to Skype us, Pie!" Gwen(dolyn) and Phoebe told Cherri, calling her by Cherri's nickname, right before Cherri left to go to the waiting area at the JFK airport. "Don't worry, I'll text you guys while I'm waiting," Cherri reminded them that she wasn't going to leave immediately. "I know, but still and we'll keep you updated on what's going on at Stuy," Phoebe told Cherri. "And tell the 'losers' that I said bye and that I'll miss them," Cherri told her friends as she waved and left to the waiting area. The plane was ready sooner than Cherri thought so Cherri told the girls good bye before finally getting on the plane for South Korea. She closed her eyes and breathed in the 'American air' before finally getting in the plane. In a couple of minutes, the plane started to rumble as it set off for it's destination. Cherri went to sleep while her mother read a magazine. Her father was already at Korea, working on the construction plan and all. After what felt like a year, Cherri and her mother finally arrived at Korea. "I'm back," Cherri whispered to know one in particular as she stepped out of the plane and onto official Korean land. Her mother told her that she already asked her father to fill in her applications for her to attend her new high school starting on Monday so she had 5 days to recover from jet lag and get used to her surroundings again.

A/N: Haye guys! What do you think of the first official chapter? I hope you enjoyed it ^_^ I'll be updating as much as possible btw. Hope you sub and love ♥ If you have any suggestions please comment below and you may check this out on wattpad as well, but it's just the same thing, but wattpad version is more plain looking b/c it doesn't have this fab layout ☺ Also, working on the 'American' version, anyone recommend someone to be myung soo for it? Anyways, ty for reading and please help me earn 100 karma points b/c I'm going to be changing my u/n soon.