Type-S Solution

Mom, Our Family is Crazy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lucienne Wu is angry because she wants to go home as soon as possible. Subtle but evident. The little one is exhausted from school. She doesn't exactly know how long they've been waiting for Thomas to come out, but for her, it feels like a lot of birthdays have gone and Thomas is still not coming out. Lilianna Wu, on the other hand, doesn't mind having to go back to her brother's academy to pick up her brother's best friend. However, she is sad because her twin is angry. Lily doesn't like Lucy angry. 

Lily watches Thomas jog towards Aiden's car. What a handsome older brother, she nods as she watches him comfortably sit down in front of her and buckle his seatbelt on. "Absolutely sorry. A professor held me back to distribute something. I would not ask for a ride home if my car is out of the registrar." Thomas looks at the back seat and smiles apologetically, "so sorry, girls."

"It's alright." Lily shrugs. This girl slowly establishes her image that can be likened to the young Eleanor Wu. Soft spoken but truthful, timid but will fearlessly go head to head for the people she loves.

"You're lucky you're handsome and you're kind and you're my brother's best friend." Lucy narrows her eyes. "If you don't have your car, how did you get to school earlier?"

"Uh, I used the train?" 

"Then why not just use the train again to go home?"

Aiden turns to Lucy with a soft scowl on his face. "Lucienne," his eyes darts to the specific girl. 

If answering back is a talent, Lucy is genius level on it. Here's a good comparison: Lucy's personality is a brilliant mixture of their mother's and Aunt Yixiao's personality, Lily's personality is a brilliant mixture of their father's and Aunt Yitien's. So imagine the headache Lucy brings to the family when she's feeling snappy. There will be times even Xinran and Yifan can't calm Lucy down; only Lily can without failure. And it's the same when tables are turned for the twins.

"No Aiden, it's alright. It's my fault anyway, I made you guys wait. How about I make it up to you and your sister with frozen yogurt on the way?" Thomas gives a deal.

"Also Aiden-ge." Lucy huffs, crossing her arms against her fragile chest.

Thomas chuckles, "Also your Aiden-ge."

"What do the twins want, mhm?" Thomas readies his wallet.

"I want mango and pome-pomegra-" Lucy frowns as she encounters a word she never had to read before.

"Pomegranate?" Thomas helps and to that, the young one vigorously nods. "Have you even tasted the fruit before?"

"I'm not sure. Not yet I think. But I know Lily will choose chocolate vanilla. I always choose something different so Lily can taste something else! We can all share you know." Lucy bounces and gives her twin a huge tight embrace, clenching her teeth and squeezing Lily while swaying her left to right.

Aiden, who's seated somewhere near the counter, breaks into a wide smile after hearing that. His heart always melt whenever he sees how much the twins love and care for one another. He can't stop smiling. There's nothing in this world that's more important to Aiden other than his two sisters. Love for his family is the only kind of love he truly understands. Even from the very beginning. Storge even to the extent of chaste Agape, if he remembers perfectly. It's the one he can relate with out of all those philosophical and psychological books about love. Lucienne and Lilianna are one of the biggest outcomes of Aiden's perseverance. His sense of obligation doesn't end with his parents' marriage; it goes as far as the 9-year-old twins' future.

"Aiden-ge, are you alright?" Lucy uses her fingers to pat her brother's cheek. 

Thomas puts down a tray of four regular sized cups and distributes them before putting the tray on an empty table. "He's like that because he's in love."

"Ooh! With who with who?" Lucy eagerly inquires.

"This blonde girl Matilda from our school-" 

"Shut up," Aiden's eyebrows furrow, a hand swatting Thomas' nearest forearm, "can we not discuss things like this in front of my sisters? They're not even ten yet."

A smug face gradually grows on Lucy's face. "Then why are you pink?"

Aiden gulps and gawks. "Eh?"

"Now you're red." Lily waves her small hand in front of her face. "Your whole face is red."

Lucy sets her cup aside and leans on the table as close as she can to her sister. "You know what I'm thinking? Aiden-ge loves someone but he's being shy~" she looks at her brother aftward, her eyebrows up and her lips pursed.

Aiden puts Lucy back in a proper sitting position. "Enough. What did we say about not talking about things you don't understand?"

Lily uses her spoon to point at her subjects. "Lucy and I understand what love is. It's a natural thing and it happens to everyone. I love Lucy, I love you, I love Thomas, I love this dessert, I love a lot of things and I'm not shy about it. Why are you shy, Aiden-ge?"

"Because, because it's not... it's not like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter