Type-S Predicament

Mom, Our Family is Crazy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aiden-ge!" Lucy demands from the back seat. "I thought you sent a request!"

Lily frowns her nicely thick eyebrows both her and her twin sister got from their father. "Yeah! You said you sent a request! Where is it?"

"Can you two just wait? I did send a message!" Aiden sighs, gently pressing the brake pad of his car as the signal light turns from yellow to red. 

Aiden finally has his driver's license so he promises he shall be the one who'll his younger twin sisters to school from this point onward. His parents are regretfully out of town for business matters. Aiden doesn't mind to wake up damn extra early to help his younger sisters to get ready for school.  Actually he loves it! He loves to cook for them, clean with them, and bond with them. He just recently turned eighteen a few months before the new school year starts. Which is today. There's a scholastic rule in London that all schools of all levels has to start a new academic year on the same day; a date the Department of Education has agreed upon. And so almost all of the hologram billboards are showing videos of different companies sending regards to the students and wishing them the best. 

Aiden decides to drive his sisters as early as he can so he won't catch the rush hour when he's going to his academy. Even now with solar powered hover cars easily accessed even by the middle class, people depend on hovering their automobile at least half a meter above the roads. The first and second countries use magnetic fields to 'repel' the cars from touching the ground. The real flying cars of Earth are limited and billionaires are currently the ones who can buy one. Teleportation? That's a serious matter and extreme leap of scientific faith tackled by the world's largest technology organizations.

"And we're back at our Throwback Tens! We have another request and this one came from Aiden Wu."

"A-Aiden Wu? Wu Corporation's Scion?"

"Looks like it. He says here: 'Good morning. First time requesting a song in a radio station. I'm driving my twin sisters to school right now and they asked if you guys can play a song they like?"

The signal lights transition again and cars begin moving at the intersection. "I told you I sent a request. Please be a little more patient next time." Aiden stirs the wheel to the right.

"Thank you, Aiden-ge!" The twins happily shout in unison.

"But don't talk about patience," Lucy rolls her eyes, "Mom told us you at being patient."

"Hah! Me? Impatient? And what exactly did she tell you two brats?"

"That you forced Mom and Dad to fall in love with each other." Lucy huffs.

Aiden scoffs harder than earlier. "Be thankful. If I didn't do that, you two won't be alive right now."

"But isn't that wrong? Love through force?" Lily asks.

Aiden sighs as he takes a careful U-turn. Lily is right; he manipulated love through force and a lot of other stuff for things to be where they are right now. Was he wrong to do that? Yes. Will he defend his about it? Yes. Will he start internally debating about this topic? Not today.

"You're too young to be talking about things like that." Aiden shakes his head.

Lucy looks away and makes ugly faces to show defiance. "But you were five years old when you meddled with Mom and Dad and a lot of people's lives," she whispers.

"I heard you, Lucienne." Aiden hisses as he gazes at Lucy through the rear-view mirror. The young girl makes more nagging faces which the older brother responds with his own ugly faces.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter