Age: 1 Of Cheerios and First Words

Of Bubbles and Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

look at these adorable sugarpuffs ohmyghad--

 

 

 

 

mr. jeon watched with a bright smile as taehyung and jungkook read one of their favorite picture books, “the man who infired the world.” their favorite character was the main character, min swagger, who set bad guys on fire by playing his mixtape.

 

 

“come on boys, snack time!” mr. jeon called out when he saw that the two had finished reading the book. taehyung snapped his head up immediately at the mention of food and tossed the book away carelessly before waddle running into the kitchen, tripping on the carpet on the way, but he got up like a champ because nothing gets in the way of taehyung and his food. jeongguk followed closely behind, chanting “food” as he did. jeongguk’s dad laughed in adoration and picked the two up, seating them in their respective baby chairs and placed bowls of cheerios in front of them. the two clapped their hands in glee, reaching to pick up the cereal but was stopped by mr. jeon. “ah ah, not yet. clean hands first, remember?” he smiled and wiped down their tiny hands with a wet wipe, wrestling with taehyung for a few seconds when the baby tried to grab the wipe from him. mr. jeon gave him a teasing frown, getting a giggle in response.

 

 

the two stared up at mr. jeon expectantly, waiting for him to give them the okay to start eating. mr. jeon gave them a thumbs up, squeezing their cheeks lightly as they stuffed their mouths with the cheerios. sighing, jeongguk’s dad went to go pour himself a cup of coffee when the sound of cereal falling to the floor along with the clattering of a bowl resonated throughout the room. after giving himself a few moments to mentally prepare himself for what he was about to witness, mr. jeon turned around, catching jeongguk in the act of throwing handfuls of cereal at taehyung while the latter stared dejectedly at his fallen bowl of cereal. looking up, jeongguk cackled at his dad’s tired expression and proceeded to throw cereal at him. “yah, you’re supposed to be eating that, not throwing it.” mr. jeon scolded, but there was absolutely no menace in his voice. jeongguk only beamed at him before tossing the cereal up in the air, creating an even bigger mess.

 

 

taehyung, who had recovered from the loss of his cereal (rip taehyung’s cheerios 2016-2016, you were a tasty companion), squealed as he tried to catch the magical cereal from the sky, or at least that’s what he saw the cheerios as.

 

 

huffing, mr. jeon went to grab the broom to tidy up the mess on the floor only to return to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter