Age: 1 Of Bubbles and Applesauce

Of Bubbles and Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

welcome to the first chapter of "of bubbles and sunshine" where you can indulge in tooth rotting and gross poorly written taekook fluff

 

edited and revised as of: august 16, 2016 (the day agust d infired the world with his mixtape)

 

age: one years old

 

welcome to the kim household, home to the one and only, kim taehyung: one year old pororo enthusiast and proud supporter of elephants.

 

mrs. kim ran a hand through her hair and took in a deep breath as she stared her son down in hopes of getting him to stop running away by means of intimidation. taehyung did nothing but stare back at her with that happy go lucky face of his before babbling incomprehensible gibberish and racing off again.

 

“kim taehyung you get back here!” mrs. kim shouted, pacing down the stairs where taehyung had just ran. she was proud of her baby for learning how to walk so fast but she’ll be damned if she said it wasn’t the physical personification of her worst nightmare.

 

“taetae you have to drink your baby milk! aren’t you hungry?” mrs. kim huffed and searched under the furniture for her son. “taehyung get out here before i call your dad!” just as she finished her sentence, taehyung popped out from one of the kitchen cabinets with an ear piercing shriek, one that his mother feared their neighbors would complain about later on, before racing back up the stairs.

 

mrs. kim shook her head and chased him into the master bedroom. scanning the room, she smirked in victory when she noticed the closet door shake ever so slightly.

 

“i've got you now, you little devil!” mrs. kim burst open the doors to the closet only for taehyung grin mischievously and crawl through her legs. mrs. kim groaned, watching her son waddle out of the room with a look of disapproval.

 

taehyung simply giggled in glee as he continued to pad around the house at an, almost, alarming speed for such a small child. mrs. kim huffed, placing her hands on her hips. it was time to pull out her secret weapon, jeon jeongguk.

 

jeongguk was taehyung's favorite person in the entire world, much to mrs. kim’s dismay (“he’s trying to steal my baby away!” she whined to her husband “honey, he’s barely a year old. jeonggukkie’s not plotting to steal our baby away.” was his response).

 

the two had first met when the jeon’s moved to seoul from their previous home in busan. their parents had brought them to the park so that they could watch them whilst talking to get to know each other. to their amusement, they found jeongguk screeching and swinging his arms at anyone who came within five feet of taehyung. taehyung, on the other hand, was completely oblivious as to what was going, instead busying himself with trying to catch the ants that were crawling across the pavement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter