Final

The Sleeping On Everyone's Shoulder
Please log in to read the full chapter

Inside the company van, seven boys and their manager are on their way back home after a performance. The night-lights set off a peaceful vibe inside the vehicle and most of the occupants are either taking advantage of the calm realm after the adrenaline wore off and others are far off into dreamland.

 

Namjoon took a second to look in the rear-view mirror at the other members to see which ones exactly are exhausted. In the far back, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Yoongi all had their headphones in their ears, either looking out the window or their neck tipped back, eyes closed.

 

Right behind their manager on the driver’s side was Jungkook, head leaning against the window, fast asleep. With dread, Namjoon realized that if Jungkook were asleep, then they’d have to physically pick him up to their apartment because the dead weight never woke up, not even during a scale 8 earthquake.

 

What melted the leader’s heart was the position Jimin and Taehyung. Usually Namjoon couldn’t see Taehyung that was directly behind him, but the brunette had his head bend towards the middle, lying on Jimin’s shoulder while Jimin, in turn, rested his own head on top of Taehyung’s. It wasn’t a sight unfamiliar, but a sight that was always pleasing and heart-wrenchingly cute. Jimin had the adorable face of a puppy whenever he slept, cheek bunched up where it touched Taehyung’s hair.

 

The usually deep-voiced vocal also had the prettiest face whe

Please log in to read the full chapter