CHAPTER 25

Beautiful Restriction

It's Not Yet Over

 

 

 

 

Siwon POV

It has been a couple of months now since Tiffany “proposed” to me. It still feels so surreal that it happened and I am really happy it did. It’s quite odd and I know that I should be the one asking her to me marry that is why I’m planning this grand proposal for her. I asked my friends and hers to help me and keep it as a secret just to make it special and beautiful just like her. She deserves everything and more. I already asked her parent’s permission and they told me they’ll agree to this engagement but we will not be married until Tiffany reached the legal age. I know this might sound crazy, high school students getting engaged but what else can I do when the person I want to spend my life with is there right in front of me? I won’t let her go.

 

“Hyung I got the balloons that you ordered, where shall I put this again?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You can put that hmm there at the stage.” I told him as I check the list on my hand.

“Okay, but may I ask where’s Juhyun? She isn’t answering my calls.” He asked worriedly.

 

“Oh she’s at your house right now with Jessica and your sister. I asked her to make my soon to be wife pretty for tonight.” I said.

 

“But why isn’t she answering my calls…” Kyuhyun said and was about to leave to put the balloons on stage.

 

I shook my head seeing his weird face. Love makes you go crazy with just small things indeed.

 

“Kyu don’t think things seriously. She’s fine don’t worry.” I said reassuring him.

 

“Thanks Hyung.” He said.

 

I look around to continue checking my list I want this to be perfect for her. This is my once in a lifetime chance of making things right for her after all that we’ve been through.

 

Suddenly Donghae came up to me.

“Siwon, can I talk to you for a second?” He asked sounding so urgent about it.

“Sure what is it Hae?” I said.

“Well you need to know this.” He said handing me his phone.

 

“What is this?” I asked.

 

I read the message from his phone and it says.

From: Unknown number

Did you all think this is over? It’s not.

 

“What does this mean? Did he send this to make threats to us again?” I said getting mad by what I just read.

“I don’t know either. But I don’t think it’s from him, he’s in asylum and he doesn’t have any communication device to send this text to me.” He said.

 

“No one can know this okay; don’t tell the others especially Jessica and Tiffany. I don’t want them to worry.” I told him giving his phone back.

 

This can’t happen again. I need to protect her before this person or whoever sent this text do something to separate us again.

 

***

 

Tiffany POV

I watched my friends go around my room trying to mix and match my clothes as if we’re going to a party. I got confused by this sudden commotion that is going on right now. When I pulled myself together to ask them what’s going since I just woke up from a wonderful deep slumber.

 

“Okay can someone tell me what are you guys doing in my room rummaging through my drawers and closet?” I asked.

“It’s a secret for now Tiff. Just take a bath, you look like a mess.” Jessica said.

 

I look at the mirror to check if I really do look like a mess.

 

And sadly I am a mess.

 

“Alright, I’m going to take a bath now but please don’t turn my whole room upside down okay?” I shrugged and went inside the bathroom.

 

 

***

 

Jessica POV

It’s almost nine in the morning and this sleepy head taking so much time in the bathroom. I finish looking for some accessories that will match the dress that Seohyun pick.

 

“Does this one look good with that dress?” I asked her while putting the necklace near the dress.

 

“That’s perfect unnie.” She said.

 

Suddenly I heard my phone beep.

 

“Wait hold this, I got a text.” I said handing the outfit to her while I get my phone from the night stand.

 

As I pick it up and read the message I got nervous.

 

From: Unknown number

Did you all think this is over? It’s not.

 

I couldn’t move from where I stand as I read the message.

 

“Unnie, who’s that? Are you alright?” Suddenly Seohyun asked.

 

“Uh… yeah it’s just my mom.” I lied.

 

“Okay but why you seem to be so stunned upon reading your mom’s message?” She asked again.

 

“No- Nothing she was just checking on us if Tiffany is already awake. My mom knows that she sleeps like a log.” I just said an alibi that I can come up with hoping she’ll bought it.

 

Then Tiffany went out of the bathroom.

 

“Is everything alright guys? Why do you look so glum Jessi?” She asked.

 

“Yes! Yes I’m okay it’s jus-“

 

Suddenly Seohyun spoke.

“Just her mom checking up on us unnie.” She said finishing my statement.

 

“I see, so what is this all about then?” She asked again.

 

“You need to get dress unnie, we’re going somewhere.” Seohyun said as she gave Tiffany the outfit that we match for this special day.

 

“Okay but-“

 

“No buts Tiff, just get dress we’re already late for this one.” I told her.

 

Good thing she followed me and no more questions ask for us.

 

When I saw both of them busy with fixing some things, I look at my phone and read the message again. I couldn’t shrug the feeling that Taecyeon sent this but how did he do that if he’s in the facility? Or this could be anyone that wants to ruin my friend’s happiness. I want to tell this one to them but I couldn’t bring myself to do that. I couldn’t ruin this moment right now.

 

So I convinced myself this is just a wrong number text.

 

“Jessi, are you sure you’re alright?” Suddenly my thoughts were disturbed when Tiffany called my name.

 

“Yes, just a little tired from mix and matching your clothes.” I smiled reassuring her that I’m okay.

When we finish dressing her up she look at the mirror to check herself how does she look.

“Wow. I look amazing!’ She exclaimed.

 

“Well we don’t want you to look simple in that place we’re going to.” I told her.

 

“Seriously I feel like you’re going to sell or something.”  She chuckled.

 

“Do we look like that to you unnie?” Seohyun said seriously.

 

“That was a joke Seohyun.” Then we all laughed at each other.

I got startled when my phone beeps again. I nervously look at it thinking it might be the person who sent the threat earlier again.

I look at the screen to check the sender.

Hae <3

 

I sighed in relief; thank goodness it’s from him.

 

I tap on the screen to read the message.

 

From: Hae <3

 

Honey, where are you and the girls? It’s almost time for the party.

 

I replied quickly.

 

To: Hae <3

Sorry Honey took so long to do Tiffany’s make up, we’ll be there in time don’t worry. :)

I put my phone inside my bag after replying to his text and said, “Okay we need to go now. We’re going to be late.”

 

***

 

Taecyeon POV

 

Looking at these walls makes me want to get out of this facility. It makes me feel I’m never going to be fine until I get out of here.

 

Until I get what I really want.

 

"Haven't you heard? Tiffany is engaged now why don't you move on dude." He said

 

"I am never moving on until I get what I want." I told him.

 

"I’m never going to move on until she’s mine, completely."

 

 

***

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I couldn’t see a thing as they blindfolded me because they said I need to be for the surprised.

 

“Seriously you all make me so nervous now; you know that I hate dark!” I told me a thousand times but they won’t listen.

 

“Just a few more minutes Tiff we’re almost there, oh watch it there’s a step you might fall over.” Jessica said as if I can see where I’m walking.

 

“Really, really Jessi. You’re a poor navi-! Ah!” I almost fell over but suddenly I felt a pair of hands holding my waist.

 

I felt the person tried to hold me up gently.

 

“Are you alright?” Suddenly a familiar voice asked.

 

“Y-es, thanks. Who’s this?” I blushed as the hold on my waist got tighter than before.

 

“Oh it’s Seunghyun. My brother asked me to help you get inside.” He said still holding me closer to him.

 

This is awkward. I thought to myself.

 

Then I heard Jessica cleared .

 

“Okay I think we got this Seunghyun.” She said as she pulls me away from him.

 

“Now shall we?” Then Seunghyun asked holding my hand and arm guiding me to walk again.

 

I may not see what’s happening but I can sense the tension between Jessica and him.

 

“I think I can manage to get her inside Seunghyun you can go now.” Jessica said.

 

But Seunghyun said nothing.

 

As we continue to walk I asked Jessica what’s the problem.

 

“Hey why so harsh on him?” I asked.

 

“You have no idea how he looks at you like a ert.” She said.

 

It shrugged. “Jessi he just helped me not to fall.”

 

“Tiff you’re the one blindfolded, not me so I saw what I saw okay.” She said.

 

“Don’t be naïve that he’s not attracted to you ever since he came back.” 

 

 

 

TBC

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Part 2 of my Mass update :) sorry for taking this update so long >< but here it is! new problem arises... anyways comments anyone? btw thank you to the new readers and upvotes! oh and the comments too :) I'll update more often now.