CHAPTER 24

Beautiful Restriction

Past, Present, and Future Husband

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I called Tiffany so many times now at her room to get out but still she keeps on telling me ‘Five more minutes Oppa~!’ like a recorded message already. This is the thing that I don’t get with women. Why do they have to take so long on picking up a dress like it’s a matter of life and death situation if they pick their outfit of the day.

 

“For God sakes it’s just a date! If he really loves you he’ll still see you as pretty as you are even if you wear a garbage bag!” I yelled at her.

 

She opened the door like, ‘Halleluja finally!’

 

“Yah! That’s not a reason for you to not to dress up pretty on a date you should know that. Look at you Oppa, you look like you’re going to a convenient store to buy milk!” She rebutted.

 

I look at myself and I’m wearing a hoodie and a khaki shorts.

 

“What? This is my comfy clothes we’re going to the amusement park not a fancy restaurant Miyoung.” I said nonchalantly.

 

“Aigoo Oppa! You should still dress up properly and nicely on a date, it’s your first real date with Seohyun!” She said then she drags me back to my room.

 

As we entered my room she started to ransack my closet throwing my clothes everywhere as if she’s the one who folded it nicely and accordingly; yes I’m a neat freak when it comes to my stuff.

 

“Yah! What are you doing! You’re ruining my closet! Stop that!” I yelled at her while catching some clothes that she throws on me.

 

Then she stop ransacking my closet and held a pair of jeans, pink polo shirt that she gave to me last Christmas, and a navy blue blazer.

 

“Here wear these and that shoes over there it matches the style of these clothes.” She handed the clothes to me.

 

“Hey I don’t like to wear these!” I was referring to the pink polo shirt.

 

I told her several times already that I don’t like getting presents that has the color pink on it. Every year during Christmas, she gives us everything in a shade of pink. As in EVERYTHING, if there’s a pink coffee maker she’ll buy it for mom and dad. It’s annoying to be honest; I don’t use her gifts because it’s all pink!

 

“Why? It looks good on you and besides it baby pink. Not too striking for a man.” She said.

 

“Aigoo Miyoung stop getting us presents that has a color of pink on it. I can basically make a book about you entitled, Fifty Shades of Pink!” I said.

 

“Wait, what? Fifty Shades of Pink? Like Fifty Shades of Grey but that’s a book you see in Adult section of the bookstore. YOU’VE BEEN READING THAT OPPA?! EWW GROSS!” She yelled and threw another set of clothes on me.

 

“NO I’M NOT! WHAT THE HELL! WHY WOULD I READ THAT BOOK?!” I said defensively.

 

“Stop explaining, just change your clothes. We’re already late! OH MY GOD I’m not even done yet!” She said and ran straight to her room.

 

Finally after ten years we finished changing clothes and went to the Choi’s house. As we arrive there I saw Siwon standing at the front porch with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

 

“Crap I forgot to buy flowers!” I said.

 

“Aish oppa! Out of all things that you can forget to bring today, flowers?! Seriously do you know how to date a girl?!” My annoying sister said.

 

“Okay! Okay! Don’t yell at me! I’ll buy her something later as soon as we arrive at the amusement park.” I said while I parked the car.

 

“Whatever Oppa, you at this.” She said as she gets out of the car.

 

***

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

As soon as I got out of the car I felt pair of hands help me then I look up who it was.

 

“A hand for the beautiful lady?” It was none other than my prince, Siwon.

 

“My prince~” I cooed as leaned closer to give him a peck on his cheek.

 

He looks stunned by my action and said, “Wow I don’t even need breakfast every morning if you do that all the time.”

 

I slapped his arm playfully by his sudden comment.

 

“Hey stop talking nonsense. Where’s my girlfriend Hyung?” Suddenly my annoying brother asked.

“She’s coming out just wait a sec. You know girls, they always hogs the mirror before leaving the house.” I gasped at what Siwon just said.

 

“Hah! Yeah, based from my experience with Tiffany she took almost two hours before deciding what to finally wear for this day.” Kyuhyun oppa said.

 

“I did not!” I said as I glared at both of them.

 

“Baby that was a joke, if we live together I won’t mind if you take the whole day just to make yourself decide whatever you wear because in my eyes you’re pretty all the time.”

 

“Hmmp smooth talker.” I grumbled.

 

“Aww you’re so cute when you’re mad.” He said while pinching my cheeks.

 

“Yah! Stop that you’re making my cheeks look puffy~!” I told him as I tried to make him stop.

 

“But you look so cute when you’re like this I can’t help myself I might eat you up~” He said with a mushy gushy tone.

 

“Yah! Both of you stop doing those things in front of me! And Hyung don’t say that last part again it sounds so wrong!” My brother suddenly burst out.

 

“Aish Kyuhyun you have a dirty mind! I did not mean it that way!” Siwon said as he covered my ears.

 

I got curious by their sudden bickering. “What do you mean you did not mean it that way?” I asked.

 

“I- uh- not-nothing! Nothing baby! Oh hey my sister is out! Good timing Juhyun now let’s go, shall we?” Siwon said.

 

We all look at the front porch to see a beautiful Seohyun wearing a blue floral sundress.

 

“Kya~! Seohyun you look stunning today! I love your dress where did you buy it?” I suddenly asked her.

 

“Thank you unnie, you look lovely too. My mom bought it for me as a present on my last birthday.” She said.

 

Then I suddenly noticed my brother still looking at his girlfriend like he’s drooling over her mesmerizing presence.

 

“Yah! Oppa are you just gonna stare there and drool or you’ll go to Seohyun and help her get inside the car like a gentleman?” I said mocking my brother’s idiotic face.

 

“Oh yeah right sorry.” He hurriedly went to Seohyun and offered his arm like they’re going down in the aisle.

 

“Aww~ you two look so good together.” I commented.

 

“So shall we my lovely princess?” Suddenly Siwon asked.

 

“Where? I thought we’re going to use one car only?” I said.

 

“Change of plans, Kyu texted me to give them some alone time while we’re on our way to the amusement park.” He said.

 

“Oh I see okay let’s go then.” I said as I held his hand.

 

***

 

Siwon POV

 

“Are you having fun Tiffany?” I asked while we’re eating ice cream.

 

“Hmm? Yep I’m having fun thank you for bringing me here my prince.” She smiled at me and with that my whole world is like spinning around.

 

Then I noticed a stain on her lips so put my hand on it to wipe it.

 

“You eat like a baby.” I chuckled as I wipe the ice cream stain.

 

“Yah~ I’m not-“She whined like a little kid then suddenly the ice cream that she’s eating fell onto the ground.

 

“See you eat like a baby and act like a baby.” I while poking her cheeks.

 

She pouted at me and said, “You always tease me I hate you!”

 

She’s really cute when she’s mad.

 

“I know you don’t. You love this teasing man remember?” I said.

 

She didn’t answer but I can tell that she’s contemplating whether she’s going to stay mad at me or not.

 

“You know me too well; I can’t stay mad at you.” She said.

 

Then suddenly she leaned closer and kissed my lips sweetly. 

 

“Because, I love you my prince.” She added as we broke the kiss.

 

“I love you too my princess.” And this time I kissed her showing how much I meant the words that I’ve said.

 

We enjoyed our moment for a while. She asked me to ride the Ferris wheel with her since it’s our first romantic date here at the amusement park.

 

“Oppa do you like sunsets?” She asked.

 

“Not that much, why?” I said.

 

“Because I love sunsets and I want to see it with you up here in this Ferris wheel.” She said.

 

“I see so shall we my dear princess?” I said as I offered my hand.

 

She accepted it as we enter the booth.

 

As we ride this Ferris wheel I can’t help but notice her eyes twinkling with happiness as she looks at the sun setting from a far.

 

“Look how beautiful it is.” She said.

 

I look at it for a while but I return my eyes to the most beautiful view that I ever seen in my entire life.

 

Her face filled with happiness.

 

 

I never thought I will never see her smile like this again. After all that we’ve been through. Those scandalous dramas and such tested our love for each other. I will not let it happen again. I will not let anyone do that to us again.  This is how much I love her I am willing to do everything to make her smile like this every day.

 

“Tiffany.” I called her attention.

 

“Will you stay with me forever?” I asked as I lift a small box opening it to give my little present for her.

 

It’s a ring.

 

She looked at it with a state of shock in her face. I got nervous since it looks like she’s not going to take it.

 

Still no answer from her.

 

“You don’t like it? I can change it if you want to.” I said.

 

“No! No oppa it’s really beautiful. I’m just shocked, are you asking me to… marry you?” She said.

 

“Well… yeah. Is that wrong to ask?” I said.

 

“Uhm… Oppa we’re still in high school isn’t it too early for that?” She said as held my hand.

 

“So what if we’re still in high school? I can’t live a single day knowing that there’s a chance that I might almost lost you again.” I said.

 

She looks at me dearly and said, “But we surpassed it right? No matter what they do we will always love each other no matter what.” 

 

We kept mum for a while. Thoughts running wild in my mind right now, did she just reject my proposal subtly? I was saddened by her answer but she has a point marrying each other early is not the best solution. She has dreams to fulfill on her own and I don’t want to be the selfish boyfriend to interfere that dream. I should think maturely and not make sudden decisions like this.

 

Then suddenly she spoke again.

 

“I have a proposal to make.” She said.

 

I got confused. “What kind of proposal?”

 

She suddenly kneels in front of me and said,

 

 

“Will you be my future husband, Siwon Choi?”

 

***

 

TBC

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Kyaaaaaaaa!! long time no update~!! Mianhe my readers.. >< I just had to re-write the latest chapter since my whole beautiful restriction file got corrupted so I had to re-type everything from the start huhuhuhu T~T anyways I'm back for good everything is fixed now so don't you worry guys I'm not abandoning my first ever fanfic :D Oh and thanks to the readers again who keep on commenting, reading, and upvoting this fanfic even though I'm such a bad author... thank you so so much!!!! I will keep this fanfic going and I have a lot in store in the next chapters! Sifany jjang!!! oh and Seokyu update with haesica on next chapter?

PS: edited :)