CHAPTER 19

Beautiful Restriction

 

Worth Saving for

 

Sooyoung POV

 

“No, please Fany don’t do this” I heard Siwon oppa mumbling in his sleep.

 

We’re in the hospital right now and it’s my turn to take care of my oppa. Everyone is worried about Tiffany right now. They reported it already to the police but we still have to wait for another 24 hours for further investigation. I wanted to cry right then and there. Seeing my oppa in this state is really heart breaking. I wish we were there to save them from those bad guys.

 

Suddenly oppa woke up.

 

“Fany!” he said

 

“Oppa calm down. You’re not in a good condition right now you have to rest.” I told him

 

He lied down again.

 

“Have they found Fany already?” He asked

 

I shook my head.

 

“This is my entire fault. I should’ve done something…”

 

“Oppa don’t blame yourself it’s not your fault because we didn’t expect that Fany has a stalker.” I told him.

 

“Stalker? How did you know about that? Why didn’t she tell me?” He asked

 

“Jessica told us everything. She said that it has been two weeks since the stalker started following Tiffany everywhere. They even installed cameras in her room.” I told him

 

“Why did she keep this a secret from me…”

 

“Oppa, Jessica said that they’re going to tell you yesterday but unfortunately this happened.” I explained to him.

 

He kept mum.

 

“I’ll get your food oppa, rest for a while.” I left him inside the room.

 

I saw Seohyun, Seunghyun oppa, Jessica unnie and Donghae oppa seating on the bench; maybe they’re still waiting for some news about Tiffany.

 

“How’s oppa unnie?” Seohyun asked

 

“He woke up few minutes ago; I told him everything I know.” I told them.

 

“Can I talk to him for a moment? I want to apologize to him…” Jessica said.

 

“He’s resting right now maybe when he wakes up again unnie.” I said to her.

 

“Okay I’ll wait ‘til he wakes up again.” She said.

 

“Is there any good news about Fany’s lost?” I asked them but all I got was shaking of their heads.

 

“Dad went to the station with Tiffany’s parents and Mom went home to get some clothes and other stuffs for hyung.” Seunghyun oppa said.

 

Then Leeteuk oppa came.

 

“The police want to talk to Siwon about the incident yesterday, is he alright now?” He asked.

 

“He hasn’t fully recovered yet, maybe Jessica and I can answer their questions we did some investigations on who is the stalker yesterday.” Donghae oppa said

 

“Okay we’re going to the station later.” Leeteuk oppa said

 

“I’ll be going to the cafeteria anyone who wants to join?” I asked them.

 

Jessica stood up, “I’m going with you Soo.”

 

“Okay let’s go now unnie.” We left the others.

 

 

Jessica POV

 

We are heading to the cafeteria right now and I really want to ask Sooyoung if she’s mad at me because we kept a secret from her and the others. “Soo are you mad at me?”

 

“Unnie I won’t deny the fact that it really hurt me when you did not tell us about it but thinking about the situation right now, getting mad at you won’t do anything good.” She said.

 

“I’m really sorry for everything I wish we found them earlier maybe this won’t even happen…”

 

“Everyone is wishing about that. We all have our own regrets but the best thing to do for now is to help each other find Fany and that stalker will pay for this.” She said.

 

Then it hit me, “Wait did someone took out already the cameras in Tiffany’s room?”

 

“I’m not sure though Leeteuk oppa said that the investigators will take care of it.” She said

 

“I see but can we do it on our own?” I told Sooyoung as we enter the cafeteria.

 

“How? We’re not experts in that field.” She said while looking at the menu.

 

“Well we have Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun oppa who’s an expert in Gadgets and Hacking.” She looked at me in curiosity.

 

“Jessica unnie are you a fan of CSI? It seems like you won’t give up until I agree with you to this.” I chuckled at her statement.

 

“Pretty much, I watched all the seasons of it.” She laughed at me.

 

“How are going to do it if the police will be there too?” She asked.

 

“Hmm we’ll do it secretly? I guess the only ones who should know this is us and our other friends.” I suggested to her.

 

“Okay so when are we going to start this investigation?” She asked.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I woke up in a familiar place; I was in a room more like suite in a five star hotel to be exact. I tried to search my phone or anything that can use for communication but I couldn’t find one. Then I tried to open the door but it was locked. I heard a voice coming from the outside so I went back to the bed and pretend that I am still sleeping.

 

“We got our money so we’ll be going now she’s all yours. If you get caught don’t drag our names into this mess.” I heard a not so old man said.

 

“Yeah if they will find me, we’re leaving Korea in two weeks I still have to fix some things here before we leave.” A familiar voice said.

 

Wait is it him?

 

I heard the door opened. I can hear his footsteps going to my direction.

 

“Finally, Tiffany you’re mine now.” I felt him touch my face and closing the distance between our faces but before he could do something I slap him in his face.

 

“How dare you do this to me!” I said looking at him in disgust.

 

He just chuckled, “Good you’re awake now we can have some fun.”

 

“You find this fun? Seriously you are out of your mind!” I was about to stand and leave him there but he grab me.

 

“You’re not going anywhere.” He hugged me tightly.

 

“I know I still have a place in your heart Fany-ah we can start again.” I tried to release myself from his arms.

 

“Why now?” I said then I look right through his eyes.

 

“Why now, when I already love someone else?” I asked him still waiting for his answer.

 

 

Siwon POV

 

It’s been 3 days since she was kidnapped and still no lead where she is. Jessica decided to put it on our care since the police seem to be slow in getting new evidences. We gathered some possible evidences that may lead us to where could Tiffany be. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are still trying to hack the camera that was installed in Tiffany’s room and her computer as well.

 

“So is there any progress in the camera?” I asked Eunhyuk.

 

“Well sort of I connected the camera on the computer and I need the installer of this kind of camera to backtrack the videos.” He said.

 

“Guys I traced the IP address of account that was used in the messenger. It’s in the five star hotel in Gangnam.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Let’s go now.” I told them anxious to see her finally.

 

“Wait hyung we have to plan first what if Taecyeon will know that we’re going there, we have to be careful. We don’t want to lose Tiffany again.” Eunhyuk told me.

 

“He’s right Siwon let’s plan first before going there.” Donghae added.

 

The girls came inside the room with food and drinks.

 

“Guys let’s take a break first.” Taeyeon said

 

“Oppa did you find anything?” Jessica asked me.

 

“Yes, Kyuhyun tracked the IP address of the account that was used in the messenger.” I told her.

 

“Really? That’s great news so what are going to do now?” Sooyoung said.

 

“We’re going to plan on how we are going to get inside the hotel without us getting caught by Taecyeon.” Donghae said.

 

“Okay let’s do this operation finding Fany unnie!” Yoona said.

 

We planned everything that day and we are starting to do this plan tomorrow hopefully it will work because I don’t want to lose Fany anymore.

 

 

Seunghyun POV

 

I observed them at the living room planning on how to save my brother’s girlfriend, Tiffany. I’ve noticed that he really care for this girl a lot. I wonder what if I knew about her before him will I be this hopeful that I will do everything just to find her. What kind of spell did you put into my brother Tiffany to change his personality? Are you that worth fighting for?

 

“Hyung I’ll be going to the store to buy something do you need anything?” I asked my brother.

 

“No thanks but I am good.” He said.

 

“Me oppa I want ice cream.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Okay you Seohyun and your other friends?” I asked her.

 

“Sure oppa and I’ll be going with you.” Seohyun said and we left the house.

 

As we are walking to the convenience store I asked Seohyun about Tiffany.

 

“Hyun what is with Tiffany that made Hyung really change a lot? I asked her.

 

“Hmm Tiffany unnie has this bright personality that maybe oppa really like about her. Actually that is what we like about her.” She said.

 

“Is she that worth saving? I mean why don’t we just let the police find her?” I asked.

 

“Well you say that because you haven’t talk to her. Maybe once you get to know her you’ll change your mind for sure.” She said.

 

***

"We need to get out of here."

"No one's going anywhere or else..."

TBC

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi everyone!! this is my belated birthday gift to my readers!! Sorry I wasn't able to finish this one in time >< I was very distracted these past few days sorry... :( Anyways hopefully you will like this one :D I changed the theme of this chapter to a lighter one since most of you don't want a heavy drama among SiFany. Thank you for the new subbies! Hope to see your comments in the future ^^ I need to know whether I'm doing good or bad LOL haha! btw can't wait for the Twinkle MV!!! OMG the Girls are making another history coz the Twinkle album is no. 2 in US iTunes Pop album chart!!! Kyaa!! :) I pre-ordered the album already so I can't wait for it I'm so excited!!! ^_____^ PS: I'll post the posters later LOL coz I've been lazy to make one XD